E13P5: "Everything Happens For A Reason"

{OST: "She" by Jonghyun}

31st December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 30,
Decision Day,
Monday

[Signal House 1st Floor Girls Room,
5:00 p.m.]

It was finally the day for the final decision to be made. The girls were in their own respective locations, waiting eagerly for their male counterparts to arrive. Jieun was sitting in her room, looking out of the window and admiring the blue sea view, when she heard a knock on her door. Jieun turned around, adjusting her hair and dress slightly.
Jieun: Come in!

Seokjin walked into the room, looking as dashing as ever

Seokjin walked into the room, looking as dashing as ever. He beamed and took a seat in front of a smiling Jieun.
Seokjin: You didn't expect me here, did you?
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Can I speak honestly?
Seokjin nodded.
Jieun: I did.
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Fine.
Jieun: So... is there any particular reason why you came here today? You can tell me whatever you want, we have about 10 minutes.
Seokjin took a deep breath.
Seokjin: I want to thank you for being such a considerate housemate, someone who reaffirms my feelings really well. It's a pity that we didn't manage to go for any dates from the beginning to the end, but I personally think everything happens for a reason, and the way things turned out today is an outcome I must say I am pretty pleased about.
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Everything happens for a reason? I think so too.
Seokjin: Is there anything you want to say to me?
Jieun hesitated.
Jieun: I really really like your cooking. You have such a refined palette and also, your consideration for others is out of this world.
Seokjin laughed.
Seokjin: Thank you.
Jieun: I hope that you'll treat whoever you end up with well and treat her with the same gentleness and kindness you used to treat everyone in the house these past few weeks, perhaps even more. Thank you for taking care of me these past few weeks as well, oppa. It has been great knowing you.
Seokjin chuckled.
Seokjin: Stop making it sound line we're not going to meet ever again! You're making it sad!
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Alright, fine. So is there anything more you wanna say to me?
Seokjin shook his head, getting up from his seat.
Jieun: Really? We still have 3 minutes.
Seokjin laughed and walked towards the door.
Seokjin: Nah, it's fine. I have someone else to look for. See ya.
Jieun watched Seokjin disappear behind the door, a smile forming on her face.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Woah, that was a nice conversation.
Jongshin: It was settled so maturely, I like it.

[Signal House 1st Floor Girls Room,
5:15 p.m.]

A while later, Jieun turned around when she heard another knock on her door. Jieun tidied up her hair and attire again, before shouting loudly.
Jieun: Come in!
The door opened and Jungkook peeked into the room. He had a cute bunny smile on his face.