E7P2: "I Messed Up"

{OST: "I Got Love" by Taeyeon (SNSD)}

14th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 13,
Friday

[S.Q.U.A.D Café, 3:00 p.m.]

A day after Jungkook's date with Yoojung and the night of the incident, Jimin had woken up early and left the house before any of the other members did for fear that he was going to be awkward with them. He went about with his daily activities in the day, trying to shun off what Yoongi had told him about the incident last night earlier in the morning. Mid-afternoon, Jimin walked into S.Q.U.A.D cafe with his two dancer friends for lunch after a long dance session. Jimin was dressed in full black - a black t-shirt, black pants, a black leather jacket and black dress shoes. His silver earring completed the look. His friends were dressed similarly. The tallest of them had brown hair - he had long legs, a slim body and a tiny face - the proportions of a model. He looked extremely handsome with his hair all styled back. He wore a black turtleneck shirt, black pants and black dress shoes as well, but no accessories. The shorter friend had a slightly lighter shade of brown hair. He wore a red and black striped long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black dress shoes and a couple of accessories here and there. His eyes were innocent and kind.

<Kim Jongin, Jimin's best friend, fellow dancer at same dance studio>

fellow dancer at same dance studio>

<Lee Taemin, Jimin's best friend, fellow dancer at same dance studio>

fellow dancer at same dance studio>

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Omo! Look at their visuals!
V: They sure are handsome - especially Jongin-ssi. He has amazing proportions as well.
J-Hope: Taemin-ssi looks like he's a good dancer. His figure looks like the kind that does modern dancing well!

[S.Q.U.A.D Café, 3:02 p.m.]

Jimin, Jongin and Taemin take a seat in the restaurant. Jimin orders soondae-guk for all of them, before handing our spoons, chopsticks and paper napkins and pouring water for both his hyungs.
Jimin: Hyung-deul, eat up today. It's my treat.
The two of them smiled at Jimin.
Taemin: How's everything in the house?
Jimin shook his head regretfully.
Jimin: I don't even want to talk about it.
Jongin: What happened!
Jimin sighed, helping the ajumma to put the bowls of smoking hot soondae-guk soup on the table. He took a spoonful of soup and soondae and blowed hard, before slurping it up.
Jimin: Basically... something embarrassing happened a few days ago.