E11P2: "I'll Always Wait For You"

{OST: "Through the Night" by IU}

25th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 24,
Day of Final Date,
Monday

[Busan Campfire Site, 12:30 a.m.]

It was dark outside in Busan. The members had received their messages and were all about to go to sleep. However, one of the medium-sized tents zipped open and out crawled Yoojung from his tent, holding a torchlight between her teeth as she zipped the tent back carefully.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Wah! I got a fright - I thought the video was going to start with them back in Seoul already.
Jongshin: Me too! Who would have expected them to still be in Busan and it to still be at night.

[Haeundae Beach, 12:30 a.m.]

Yoojung walked towards the beach slowly, making sure not to trip over anything on the ground. As she made her way towards the beach, a familiar shadow appeared at a distance.

Yoojung: Jimin-oppa!Yoojung waved at Jimin and Jimin's shadow waved back

Yoojung waved at Jimin and Jimin's shadow waved back. The shadow of his cheeks became rounder, so anyone could tell that he was smiling despite it being really dark. Yoojung walked briskly towards him, tripping over a rock as she almost reached him. Jimin caught her in time before she fell and helped her up.
Jimin: Ya! Be careful!
Yoojung pointed her torch at Jimin, so that she could see his face. The glare almost blinded Jimin and he flinched and immediately covered his face. Yoojung giggled.
Yoojung: Oops, sorry.
Jimin: What took you so long?
Yoojung smiled.
Yoojung: I had to convince the unnies that it was alright for me to go to the beach alone. They only let me go since they knew this cameraman was following me.
Yoojung gestured towards a cameraman following behind her briefly. Jimin patted her head and smiled.
Jimin: That's good.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: What even?! A secret date at night?

[Haeundae Beach, 12:40 a.m.]

The two of them walked down the beach, barefooted, feeling the sand with their feet, just as Jimin did with Suran earlier. The wind at night was weaker than earlier, which made the experience even more enjoyable. Jimin glanced over at Yoojung, who was only wearing a hoodie. He took off his down jacket and put it over Yoojung, such that he was only wearing a plain short-sleeved t-shirt in the cold winter night. Yoojung glanced over and frowned, stopping in her tracks.
Yoojung: Oppa, put your jacket back on, please.
Jimin: No, you're wearing too little.
Yoojung folded her arms.
Yoojung: If you give me your jacket, you're wearing close to nothing.
Jimin frowned.
Jimin: If you don't want it, I'll just hold it. So then we can both be cold together.
Yoojung sighed.
Yoojung: Oppa, you're so stubborn.
She put on the jacket and smiled at Jimin gratefully.
Yoojung: But, thank you.
The night was quiet and both of them, when walking in silence, could hear the waves crashing over each other and against the shore - it was indeed a calming sound. Yoojung glanced at the sea and at her feet digging into the damp sand and smiled.

HEART SIGNAL XOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara