E2P5: "Body"

{OST: "The Manual" by Eddy Kim}

3rd December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 2,
Monday

[Signal House Living Room, 10:00 p.m.]

The residents gathered in the living room after they had washed and cleaned up after their satisfying meal. They sat in an arc on the sofa, starting from Byulyi on the left, followed by Jimin, Yoojung, Seokjin, Jieun and finally, Yoongi on the right.
Seokjin: Ah... finally.
Jimin: So we can finally reveal our jobs tonight?
Jieun: I'm excited!

Jimin: So we can finally reveal our jobs tonight?Jieun: I'm excited!

Seokjin: Who are you guys the most curious about?
Jimin: Actually... I'm curious about Yoongi-ssi and Byulyi-ssi. This morning, when I woke up, I thought I would be the only one left at home but turned out that Byulyi-ssi and Yoongi-ssi were at home too.
Seokjin: So... shall we start with Byul on the right? Should we start guessing age first then job? You can guess Byul's age and my age at the same time...
Seokjin and Byulyi exchanged meaningful glances.
Yoongi: In my opinion... 26 or 27? So '93 or '92...
Jieun: I think they're younger than that though... maybe 25?
Yoojung: For me, 25 too.
Jimin: 27?
Byulyi: Ah... You guys are all surprisingly really close! Yes, we're both 27.
Jimin: Wah... but both of you really look young for you age!
The rest of them nodded in agreement.
Seokjin: Now shall we guess her job? I'm curious about this too...
Jimin: I think it'll be something unexpected...
Byulyi: I'll give y'all three hints. The first hint is something Jimin-ssi and Yoongi-ssi already know... I don't have fixed working hours and work from home most of the time. The second hint is... SNS. The third hint is... ah... if I give this last hint it's too obvious... okay, appearance.
Jieun: Omo!
Everyone turned to look at Jieun. Jieun had a shocked look on her face.
Jieun: I was wondering about this earlier... and I thought you looked familiar since yesterday but I wasn't sure... Are you really MOONSTAR on YouTube?
Byulyi laughed.
Byulyi: I can't believe that you watch my channel! Haha, yes, I'm MOONSTAR on YouTube. I'm a YouTuber, yes.
The rest of them looked at Byulyi with shocked looks on their faces.
Yoojung: Really?
Byulyi: Yeah, really!
Jieun: Wah, daebak. You guys have no idea how popular she is on that channel! She has at least a million subscribers...
The residents gasped. Byulyi laughed again.

Byulyi: But that's actually my side job, my main job is something else, but related to what I do on that channel

Byulyi: But that's actually my side job, my main job is something else, but related to what I do on that channel. Since Jieun-ssi knows already, the rest of you can guess!
Jimin: Earlier you said appearance... and since it's related to your job... maybe something relate to beauty and cosmetics?
Seokjin: Make-up artist?
Byulyi set down her can of beer.
Byulyi: Ah, this was too easy to guess... It's not fun...
The rest laughed.
Seokjin: That's not the important thing, the important thing is that we had fun guessing and... you really suit your job!
Yoongi: Yeah, I can actually see you as a make-up artist!
Yoojung: No wonder, the first time I saw you yesterday I thought that your make-up looked really well-done. Not kidding!
Byulyi beamed at her housemates.
Byulyi: Ah... you guys are too kind. I specialise in female make-up so I actually do make-up for famous celebrities - actresses like Park Boyoung and Jeon Jihyeon and idol groups sometimes as well. Since it is not everyday that they have schedules, on days that they're free, I stay at home and film make-up videos on my YouTube channel - MOONSTAR. MOONSTAR is actually a play on the word monster and my name - Moon Byul, since Byul means star in English.
The residents were all impressed.
Seokjin: Woah... no joke! What a cool job.
Yoojung: It's so cool that you get to meet celebrities!
Jieun: Byulyi-ssi! Please help me do my make-up soon!
Yoojung and Jieun smiled at Byulyi and Byulyi smiled back.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Eana: Daeeeeebak. YouTuber and make-up artist?
RM: It does suit her well!
Jongshin: I thought she'd be more like a career woman or something, but this suits her even better! Eana: I was actually wondering why her make-up was so well-done! I'm going to go home and binge-watch all her videos!

[Signal House Living Room, 10:15 p.m.]

Seokjin: Now... shall we move on to Jimin-ssi?
Jimin: Ah, feel free to guess my age.

 shall we move on to Jimin-ssi?Jimin: Ah, feel free to guess my age

Seokjin: Ah... I think you're my dongsaeng, honestly. Like 22?
Yoongi: Honestly, you look less than 20 but you probably just look young... maybe 23? 24?
Yoojung: 21?
Jieun: 22?
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: Guys, I'm not that young... Yoongi-ssi's right, I'm 24! Now, guess my job. I think this is tough though. I'll give you a hint word: entertainment.
Seokjin: Oh! Could it be... idol singer?
Jimin: Ddaeng!
Yoojung: Entertainment... DJ? Car racer? Actor?
Jimin laughed.
Jimin: All... wrong!
Jieun: Ah... give us another hint!
Jimin: Hmm... body?
Yoongi: Body...? Weight-lifter? What kind of hint is tha- Oh! Dancer?
Jimin gave his trademark eyesmile.
Jimin: Yeah.... I'm a dancer. I just simply love dancing. Dancing is my everything. I give dance lessons at ONE MILLION STUDIO for a living. In my free time, I film dance cover videos on my YouTube channel "CHIMCHIM".
Jieun: I'm going to check that out in my free time for sure!
Byulyi: Me too!
Yoojung: That's so cool! Have you done dance covers of BTS songs? I'm really a huge fan of theirs.
Jimin: As a matter of fact, I have. I can show you the live version some time!
Jimin and Yoojung shared a smile.
Seokjin: So you give dance lessons? Does that mean you can teach hyung for free?
Jimin: Oh- yeah, you're indeed my hyung afterall, aren't you... I was right all this time. Seokjin- hyung, I can teach you how to dance for free anytime you want!
Seokjin: Ah... my cute dongsaeng, thank you.
Yoongi: Looking at your fit figure, we really should have guessed it earlier.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: Oh- Yoojung-ssi is a BTS fan!
RM: Ah, we're so thankful.
The other members nod with grateful expressions on the faces.
Eana: Jimin-ssi is a dancer... he must have a great body.
V: I'm curious to see how good his dance skills are...
Sangmin: Why? Are you going to take him in as BTS' fourth member if he's good enough?
V laughed.
V: Well, I'm just curious. But maybe Bang PD-nim has other intentions...
RM, V and J-Hope looked at each other and laugh hysterically. V composes himself and continues.
V: Well, if he's from ONE MILLION STUDIO he must be quite something though, I'm going to check out his dance videos once I reach home.