E4P4: "A Guy Who Likes Music"

{OST: "Dangerous" by HIGHLIGHT}

8th December 2018,
Heart Signal Day 7,
Day of First Date,
Saturday

[Seoul Flower Garden Entrance, 1:00 p.m.]

A small-framed, fashionably-dressed man stood at the entrance of the Seoul flower garden. He wore a white printed t-shirt, ripped jeans and a thick black down jacket. He leant against the gate, his hands in his pockets. A few moments later, he spots Jieun walking towards him from far away. Jieun, unlike her usual self, was dressed in a bright yellow t-shirt, skinny jeans, white sneakers and a khaki coat. Despite not wearing her usual glamorous clothes nor accessories, Jieun still looked amazing. Yoongi waved and Jieun smiled and waved back.

 Yoongi waved and Jieun smiled and waved back

Yoongi: You're here, Jieun.
Jieun: Yup.
Yoongi: I wasn't expecting you at all.
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: Who were you expecting, then?
Yoongi contemplated for a bit.
Yoongi: Honestly, no one.
Jieun laughed.
Yoongi: But I'm glad that it's you since we haven't been able to talk much.
Jieun smiled.
Jieun: Me too! I was kind of knew that it was you actually.
Yoongi seemed to be taken aback.
Yoongi: Really? Which part of it?
Jieun: The number of words on the paper.
Yoongi laughed and his eyes closed and gums showed. It was a pretty adorable laugh.
Yoongi: Seriously?
Jieun: Yeah.
Yoongi: So you picked me intentionally?
Jieun blushed.
Jieun: Yeah, I guess. I wanted to talk to you too, Yoongi.
Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi: Shall we go in for our brunch now? There's a really good cafe inside.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jongshin: These two picked each other last week right? Eana: Yup.
Jongshin: I'm curious what the date will turn out like.
RM: I really hope something good happens for these two!

[Seoul Flower Garden Cafe, 1:30 p.m.]

Yoongi and Jieun walked into Seoul flower garden and found the cafe near the entrance of the garden almost instantly. The cafe was a small cozy open-aired cafe, with a white metal theme and various colours and species of flowers surrounding it. It made the cafe look colourful, bright and inviting. The two of them walked into the cafe and found a seat to sit down at.
Yoongi: I've been here before, shall I order the food that's good?
Jieun nodded and Yoongi called the waiter over to order a high-tea set that came with buttered scones, French pastries, chicken mayonnaise sandwiches, fruit tarts and more. The food arrived quickly, served on pretty flower plates stacked to form a tower.

 The food arrived quickly, served on pretty flower plates stacked to form a tower