E3P4: "It's On Me"

Mulai dari awal

Seokjin: So, tonight I'm letting you guys try 5 dishes

Seokjin: So, tonight I'm letting you guys try 5 dishes. First, we have this dish called beef enchiladas, which is minced beef and cheese rolled inside corn tortillas and topped with chili pepper sauce. The second dish is this grilled chicken burrito, which has chargrilled chicken, beans, rice, corn, guacamole, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and cheddar cheese wrapped inside a flour tortilla. The third dish is this nachos, which is tortilla chips covered with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, olives and cheddar cheese. The fourth dish is this Mexican corn salad which is corn, diced bell peppers, onions, jalapeño peppers, avocados and cilantro tossed in a homemade sauce. The final dish is this Mexican bean soup, which is just a tomato-based bean soup topped with sour cream and spring onions. Taste them all and tell me which one is your favourite!
The residents were overwhelmed by the shocking amount of food and Seokjin's bombastic language. Nevertheless, they enjoyed the food fully and deliciously. Their praises for Seokjin's food was endless. Seokjin was evidently very pleased with himself.
Yoojung: Seokjin-oppa, I've actually dined at so many Mexican restaurants before but this is actually the best I've ever had!
Seokjin smiled.
Seokjin: Ah, Yoojung-ah... you're too biased!
Yoojung: No, oppa, it's real! I'm really honest...
Jimin: I've never tried Mexican food in my life but I'm going to eat it often because it tastes so good!
Yoojung: Good! Jimin-oppa, we can come visit Seokjin-oppa often!
Jimin's smile almost reached his ears.
Jimin: Sure!
Seokjin looked at the two of them and grinned.

[Heart Signal Panel]

RM: Seokjin-ssi knows what's up! Just look at that smile.
V: I actually can't believe Yoojung-ssi told Jimin-ssi straight to his face to visit often with her! It may have been an innocent comment in her opinion but it probably means a lot to Jimin-ssi.
J-Hope: I was so impressed by the food though, Seokjin must be really such a great cook, the food looks amazing.

[Jinnie In The Lamp, 8:00 p.m.]

Seokjin looked at Jieun who seemed to be enjoying the nachos more than anyone else.
Seokjin: Jieun-ssi, do you want more guacamole for the chips? You seem to be enjoying it.
Jieun laughed.
Jieun: That'll be nice, thank you Seokjin-oppa.
Seokjin walks off to get more guacamole.
Jimin: Jieun-noona, you like avocado?
Jieun: I love it, I used to eat it so often that I got sick of eating it at one point.
All the residents laughed. At that moment, Seokjin came back with a tray full of more food.
Jimin: Some more food, hyung? I'm bursting already!
Seokjin: That was dinner, but what's dinner without dessert right?
Seokjin gave a meaningful look to Yoojung whom he knew loved desserts and handed Jieun the guacamole with a smile.
Seokjin: Here's your guacamole, Jieun.

Seokjin then started introducing the desserts one by one

Seokjin: So here I have 3 desserts for you guys - firstly, a dish that I invented on my own, I call it a chucake, because it's a fusion between a churro and a cupcake. It's actually a vanilla cupcake coated in cinnamon sugar, which you're supposed to dip in this chocolate sauce. Then we have this avocado tres leches cake which is a light avocado sponge cake soaked in a homemade sweet milk mixture then topped with fresh whipped cream and cinnamon. Lastly, we have my signature blueberry cheesecake - simply because I love blueberries and chocolate chip cookies. The cake mixture itself is blended with blueberries that's why it has this purple colour, while the crust base is made of chocolate chip cookies which I crushed and pounded together with chilled butter. It's also topped with more blueberries because one can never have too many blueberries.
The residents were amazed at Seokjin's insane creativity. They tried the desserts and after that, were speechless for a few seconds. It was Yoojung the food-manic who broke the silence.
Yoojung: You made all of this?! Including this tear-inducing chucake?!
Jimin: Hyung, you sure you really didn't buy this? The cheesecake has to be bought! It's literally out of this world...
Byulyi: The tres-something-something cake is so moist it's impossible! Is it because of the avocado?
Jieun: I can't believe no one else have thought of such genius fusion desserts before!
Seokjin looked like his head was going to burst any second from all the compliments he was receiving.
Seokjin: To thank me, just eat it deliciously! Because this meal... it's on me!