The horse show

Zacznij od początku

(I have the same outfit for horse shows since I show too. So that's really what you wear if you are showing and you ride English. But that's not me in the picture, that's just a picture I found on google)

"Nice" Jonathan says smiling. Jace nods agreeing. "Do they fit" jace asks. "Yeah, the breeches are a little weird feeling but they all feel fine" I say. "Do they feel a little tight" jace asks. I nod. "But can you walk fine in them" he asks. I nod again. "Good. The boots will be stiff today since you haven't broken them in before. It will take at least 6 more rides to break them in" he says. I shrug. "What do you think Jonathan" I ask. "I like it. It looks good" he says.

"Well I'm going to change back into my normal clothes then I want to go call Stephanie" I say. I go back in the bathroom and change out of the show clothes and back into normal clothes.

"We want to come too" jace says. "Then lets go down to the barn. I just need to grab my phone out of the office first" I say. We all go on down. I grab my phone and then we head out to get our horses from the barn.

I see Chrissie I'm laying in the grass on the walk down there. "Chrissie you want to follow us to the manor house? You haven't been there in a while" I ask. She stands up and walks with me down to the barn.

There's already someone getting autumn ready for me. Jace and Jonathan are getting chance and Major ready. I just wait outside the barn for the other two and autumn.

They come out and a barn boy comes out with autumn. I thank him and take autum from him. I set the stirrups down and get on my horse. Jace and Jonathan drop their stirrups down too and get on their horses too.

We walk down the streets of Alicante until we get to the road to the manor houses. Once we get to the road we go faster and Chrissie follows.

When we get to the manor house we just leave autumn, major, and Chance outside but close the gates. The four of us go inside the back door of the house.

I get my phone out and call Stephanie. I put her on speakerphone so jace and Jonathan can hear.

"Hello" she asks. "Stephanie its Clary" I say. "Oh hey" she says. "How are you" I ask. "Good. Travis is at work and I'm watching Grace. I brought her to work with me" she says. "Where do you two work" Jonathan asks. "I work at a kids clothing store called Lilian June. Travis got a job at the water park and I think in the winter when it closes down he will get a job somewhere else" she says. (Lilian June is a real place in a tiny town in Kentucky. There is a water park near by it. If you google Lilian June you can figure out what town they are in)

"I love this little town. It's so cute and convenient" she says. "I do too. I figured it would be a good place the seelie queen would never look since it's basically in the middle of nowhere" I say. "Yeah it's like an hour from any known cities and we are surrounded by mountains. It's beautiful over here" she says.

"Yeah, how do you like the house" jace asks. "It's nice. We have all moved in fine over here. Everyone in this little town is really nice" she says.

"Is cookie behaving" I ask. "That's something different. She barely lets me and Travis alone with her or anywhere close to her" she informs us. "She was like that to Simon too. She just has to get used to you guys" Jonathan says. "Yeah she's really protective of Grace too. If Grace gets upset and cookie won't let you near her let cookie take care of her" jace says. "But how do we let get her to let us around Grace" Stephanie asks. "Show her you both aren't going to hurt Grace. She is always going to protect her, that's why we sent her with you" I say. "Okay I will try" she says.

"What last name did your mom take when she started to live the mundane life" Stephanie asks. "She took the first letter of her shadowhunter last name and last name of the warlock who did the protection spell on me and combined the two. Her shadowhunter maiden name is Fairchild so she came up with fray. Luke did something like that too. He too, his shadowhunter name was Graymark and came up with Garroway. Although if you look up Clary Fairchild I will come up because when I had my designer job I went by my shadowhunter name" I tell her. "Okay good. What did you do Jace" she asks. "Alec, Izzy, and I just used our normal shadowhunter names. We wouldn't be known if you googled us up. The only thing I would be known as is for being married to Clary but that's about it. None of us are famous except her" Jace says. "Oh, we are just using the last name Miller. Can you tell we aren't that creative enough to make a new name" she says. "Sounds fine to me" I say.