His Fallen Disaster

Author's Note: This is a sequel of My Fallen Angel. It's already out! You better check it out if you're interested. This is only a description of the story, lol. 

Bethany Hall is one hundred percent happy. With a loving family, a perfect boyfriend and surrounded by friends, she couldn't ask for anything better. But when Nick Simmons's (Bethany's boyfriend) mother died, everything crashed. Nick turned into a bad boy, who doesn't give a damn about the world. It's up to Bethany whether he would stay with her or not. 

Marina is a guardian angel - a fallen guardian angel, that is. Her human, Nick Simmons was not what she expected. She expected someone who was tough, harsh-looking. But the first time he ever saw Nick, she saw loneliness and sadness. She never expected that he will look so vulnerable. And she knew, that's the very reason why she fell in love with him.

Bethany or Marina? It's Nick's decision.

Starring: Victoria Justice as Bethany Hall, Selena Gomez as Marina Glenn and Andrew Garfield as Nick Simmons. (If you want to know all of the characters, please refer to the slideshow on the side --> It's all there!!)

If you don't remember Bethany, she's the daughter of Patrick. ;) Check the story out, okay? Thank  you so much. :)

- Lovella, xoxo.