Jiwoon held the boy thighs up as he kissed his inner thighs, he was gently biting the boy inner thighs as he went further near his private part leading the boy to whine in pain and pleasure, he was getting aroused as he tried closing his legs but jiwoon stopped him.

Even though jiwoon was a virgin too, he watched enough porn to know what to do, he was worried that he didn't have lube but he will try his best to stretch the boy enough, he lifted the boy legs higher as he leaned to lick his hole.

He could feel jihoon moving uncomfortably as he moaned, " Ji~ .. ah~ s..stop " he moaned as jiwoon smiled while licking him, he let the boy down as he looked at jihoon, he pulled the boy up for a kiss before tracing his middle and index finger on the boy's lips.

Jihoon was really horny because of the boy, his body was numb as he felt his body losing it power slowly, he took his boyfriends finger in his mouth as he sucked on them, jiwoon could feel his member twitch as he getting hard from just watching jihoon licking his fingers while sucking them from time to time.

The older couldn't wait any longer as he pushed the boy down before inserting his middle finger into the boy asshole, jihoon face scrunched up in pain as he let out a pained moan, he tried moving his hips up in order to get jiwoon finger out but failed when jiwoon held his waist to stop him from moving.

" it will get better.. " he said feeling unsure if it will, " b..but it hurts " the younger mumbled as he moaned in pain, jiwoon inserted his index finger as he moved his two fingers in and out for few times before scissoring the boy to stretch his hole.

The younger moans started to fill the room as he started to get used to the boy fingers inside him, jiwoon could already feel the boy hole stretching before he pulled his fingers out, jihoon whined at the loss of his warmth.

A smirk found it way around the older face as he took off his pants and underwear, jihoon was tired but his eyes widened slightly as he watched his boyfriend hard member, jiwoon started stroking himself as he stared at him.

" j..ji~ " the younger whined as he tried moving away, " it won't fit " he blurted out as a pout took over his lips, jiwoon laughed slightly as he held his legs up, he bent them as he lined his member on the boy entrance, " we will never know if we don't try " he said as he entered the head inside the boy.

Jihoon moaned as he felt his boyfriend go deeper, jiwoon could feel the younger hole clenching around his hard member, he know he was in pain but kept pushing himself in as he connected their lips together in hope to take his attention off the pain.

The kiss was messy as jihoon moaned in the kiss and their saliva was dripping down the younger jaw, jiwoon couldn't stop smiling as he kissed his boyfriend's lips and slowly lowered down to his jaw, he started to kiss from his neck toward his ear.

He used the tip of his tongue to trace the younger ear as he licked it slightly before kissing it, he licked under the boy earlobe before bitting it, jihoon painfully moaned, the older started to go slower leading the boy to whine as he tried moving his own hips to fasten his pace again.

Jiwoon kept thrusting inside the boy who moaned the whole time, he felt that he wrecked his bottom part and tried to slow down but the boy didn't want that, he smiled as moved his hips against the boy thrusting deeper in the boy.

Jihoon wrapped his arm around jiwoon neck as he moaned shamelessly next to his ear, the taller free hand wrapped around his boyfriend long forgetting hard member that was leaking with cum, he started pumping his boyfriend who held him tighter than before.

The bed was moving along every thrust as the younger moans got louder with every passing second, " h..hoonie " the older groaned as he called the moaning mess under him, jihoon hummed as he scratched the boy back feeling his member leaking with more cum.

" I.. " he started leading the boy to open his eyes slightly as he looked at him with tired eyes, his cheeks were red as his face was hot from the intercourse they were going through, " I love you.. " he said for the first time as he thrust deeper in the boy.

Jihoon eyes were now filled with more tears as he held the boy tighter, " I love you too ji.. " he said as he closed his eyes before a moan escaped his lips, " I.. am.. c..coming " the older said as he felt himself near releasing his load in the boy under him.

His pace started to get faster as he felt himself leak inside the boy, jihoon moaned as he released his load before the boy who filled his hole with his load, the younger was really tired as he breathed heavily, jiwoon pulled out of him before he lowered his legs.

A smile took over his lips before kissing the boy lips, jihoon giggled tiredly as he kissed back, the older laid over him ignoring the cum covering both of their bodies, they were both tired.. and in love, " I really mean it hoonie " the boy mumbled as he buried his head on the boy's neck.

" what ji? " he asked as he started caressing the boy's hair, " I love you.. I am not saying it because we just did it or because I am in the heat of the moment but I really mean it!! " he said as he kissed the boy's neck, jihoon giggled as he nodded, " I love you too ji~ " he answered as he hugged the boy.

" can you promise me one thing? " jihoon asked as the boy hummed in response, " you will always be mine..? " his voice cracked in the end as he looked at the boy eyes, " I never planned on letting you go " jiwoon smiled as he looked at his boyfriend's face, " ignoring everything else.. if someone ever asked me about my happiness? " he said as he leaned down " it is you.. " he smiled as he pecked the boy's lips.

" I am not planning on letting you go, so please don't.. " he mumbled against the younger boy lips, " I won't ji " he said as he hugged the boy, the two stayed close to each other as they slowly drifted to sleep, the love jiwoon always hoped he will gain from minguk, he got it.. but this time by someone as beautiful as jimin.

He always admired his father and jimin relationship, with jihoon being on his side.. he knew he will achieve the same happy family his father was able to gain.. he just needed to wait, even though he wasn't sure.. but jihoon could be more than his happiness in the future... exactly like jimin is to jungkook.

The End.

__________
Ok please don't curse at me guys
but I really love to tease you.
This is the real end!
I swear
😂😂😂😂

This was really longer than what I planned but I am really thankful for you guys for giving it a chance and actually read till this chapter.. so thank you.. it really means the world to me, hopefully my next work won't be as long as this one but good enough that you guys won't regret reading,

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!!
I LOVE YOU ALL
🙏🏻🙏🏻🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡