▫️||13

Author Pov.

Jimin was talking to jin and taehyung when they heard a loud voice of a man shouting, their attention turned toward the angry man to see minguk on the verge of crying.

Minguk felt really sorry so he tried drying the male pants but the hard impact he received on his cheek froze him in his spot.

Jimin felt his world crash when he saw the scene unfold in front of him, the last thing he wanted to witness was his son getting hit.. by jungkook.

Tears started to well up in his eyes as he walked toward his son, minguk loud sobs was hearable to everyone but no one dared to help the boy.

" I.. a.am s..sorry " minguk cried as he caressed his cheeks, jungkook felt guilty for slapping the male, he knew he shouldn't take it out on the boy because he was mad but his anger was controlling him and so was the hard liquor he drank.

He was trying to reach the boy to hold him when his hand got slapped away, jimin was a crying mess as he hugged minguk, " ji..jimin.. " he called nervously.

Jimin glared at the male " stay away.. " he said as he held his son tighter, " I didn't mean.. I..- " Jimin interrupted him by pushing him away " I was the one who ran away.. I was the one who left you.. so.. so why are you taking it on him.. " he cried at the end of his words.

Minguk held jimin hand tugging on it, the older looked at his son feeling irritated by the whole situation, he sat on his knees and pulled his son again in his embrace, " baby, I am sorry.. " he said as he buried his head on his son shoulder.

" it's my fault.. I am sorry.. " he kept on apologizing to his son, jungkook on the other hand stood their unable to do anything, he just kept on looking at them.

Jimin stood up as he carried minguk, his eyes fell on jungkook as tears kept on escaping down his cheeks, jungkook looked away when jimin walked away leaving the place.

" jimin! " jin called as he and taehyung followed the male, taehyung glared at jungkook not bothering himself to say a word to him while jin stayed and asked him to follow him inside.

Hoseok and namjoon tried lighten up the weird atmosphere that fell in the party, they played more hype songs to take the people attention away from the scene that just happened which fortunately worked.

Jungkook followed jin to his house office, he walked in and closed the door as he looked at jin feeling sorry, guilty and scared.

" do you want to make him hate you? " jin asked as he glared at the male in front of him, jungkook shook his head as he avoided looking at him " I.. didn't mean too ".

" I think you already know how jimin treats your son, and believe me he didn't know he was your son until he saw you that day " jin said leading the male to feel more guilty.

" I didn't mean to hit him.. I was just so overwhelmed by the fact he moved on and had his own son.. his own! Not mine " he laughed suddenly " not like we can have one.. ".

Jin looked at him feeling sorry for him even though he was mad for his action, " I.. I will apologize for hitting minguk.. " he said as tears fell from his eyes, his legs betraying him as he felt weak and unable to stand.

" I am sure he will accept your apologies.. but you also have to give him a chance jungkook.. " jin said as he pulled the younger onto a hug, jungkook just stayed still as he let out all of his tears.

____

" jimin please wait " taehyung shouted as he followed his friend, jimin stopped with minguk still in his arm, taehyung held jimin shoulder as he caressed minguk hair.

" hey buddy.. are you ok? " taehyung asked as he glanced at jimin before giving minguk all of his attention, minguk let go of jimin and held taehyung neck wanting the older to carry him instead.

" I hate him.. he.. h.. hate me.. " minguk cried as he buried his head on taehyung shoulder, jimin eyes widened a little bit as he held his boy hand " no.. no baby he doesn't.. ".

Minguk nodded " he does.. he hate me.. and a..appa " he cried out louder, jimin felt heavy in his heart and weak in his leg as he listened to his son words.

" please minnie.. if you.. love appa.. don't say you hate him.. you can't hate him.. " jimin said as he looked down crying " because.. I love him.. ".

" but appa~ it hurt.. " minguk cry as he tried escaping taehyung grip, the older put him down and looked at the two worriedly " he didn't mean it.. he really likes you minnie.. just give him time.. ".

Minguk pout as he look at jimin face, " but he make appa cry.. " he said as he wiped his father face, jimin smiled as he nodded " it because appa hurt him.. but still.. appa love him.. so please baby.. don't hate him ".

Jimin begged his son as taehyung watched them, " stop crying appa.. " the younger whined as he cupped jimin face, the older shook his head " not until you say you won't hate him ".

Minguk frown as he look at jimin " I don't.. ha-.. d..don't know.. " he said as he crossed his arm a little bit annoyed, jimin sighed as he looked down " minnie hate appa.. ".

The younger eyes widened as he listened to his father not happy with what he said, " I don't hate appa.. " minguk whined again as the older laughed a little bit when he admitted that he doesn't hate jungkook a lot.

" just a little bit.. " minguk says as he press his two fingers near his face while scrunching his face, jimin smiled as he nodded " better than a lot.. " he said as he continued hugging his son.

" mm.. I will drive you two home.. ok? " taehyung said earning an excited response from the younger who agreed as jimin just followed them with a smile.

__________
I don't know anymore..
Just hope you guys like it.
I feel like I am updating this a lot
Should I stop updating?
Not proofread
💛💛💛💛