▫️||16

Author Pov.

Jungkook was standing next to the door as he held jiwoon, " come on in.. " jimin said with a blush on his face leading the younger to smile before following him.

" I was making breakfast.. did you two eat yet? " jimin asked the two leading jungkook eyes to lit up, " I didn't only ap-hmph " jungkook covered his son mouth " we didn't ".

Jiwoon glared at his father before bitting his hand so that he will let him go, jimin tried holding his smile as he told them to sit down as he finish preparing the food.

" appa when are we going? " minguk asked as he reached to hold the plate from his hand, jungkook glanced at him before he elbowed his son, jiwoon sighed as he looked at jimin before mumbling something to his father.

Jungkook glared at him signaling at jimin with his head leading his son to frown, " appa you will come too right? " jiwoon said as he motioned for jungkook to say no, jungkook glanced at jimin who looked at him.

" I am not sure.. it may no be comfortable for jimin if I come.. " jungkook said as he glanced at both jimin and jiwoon, " then don- " jungkook elbowed his son again, jimin noticed the male action as a smile found it way on his face.

" it's ok, you can come.. it will be a big help.. since the two of them are quite hype " jimin smiled as he ruffled minguk hair, minguk smiled as he glanced at jimin before he continued eating.

" ok then.. if you insist " jungkook said as he looked down at his plate, jimin sat down and started eating as he stole glances at jungkook, he missed being with him and by the way jungkook was acting he was sure he also missed him.

" minguk, let's go change so we can leave " jimin said as he rushed his son to the stairs, jungkook looked at them curiously " oh and jungkook.. make yourself at home " he smiled his famous crescents eye smile before walking away.

" why do you want to come! " jiwoon frowned at his father the moment jimin and his son disappeared from their sight, " shut up, if I don't you won't too " jungkook argued, " eomma said yes.. " jiwoon frowned.

" well where is she? She can't tell me otherwise " jungkook said as he sat down on the couch, " don't come appa " jiwoon whined, " Then let's go back home " jungkook said as he held jiwoon hand.

The younger cried as he pulled his hands away, jimin looked at them with furrowed eyebrows as he walked toward the living room to get his phone, " why are you crying? " jimin asked as he held jiwoon who hugged him leading tears to stain his shirt.

" jungkook? Did you make him cry? " jimin asked as he wiped jiwoon face, jungkook sighed as he looked down not able to give an excuse to the boy.

" I was just joking with him " jungkook said as he glanced at his son, " it's not funny " jiwoon said as he glared at his father, jimin chuckled as he caressed jiwoon hair " how about we leave him alone down here? " jimin suggested leading the boy to nod right away.

Minguk came and looked at jiwoon hugging his father leading him to pout, " what about me? " he said as he looked at the two hugging, jungkook glanced at him and smiled " minguk come here.. I will give you a hug " jungkook said leading the younger boy to run to his embrace.

Jimin eyes widened a little bit when he saw how his son so friendly toward jungkook even after he hit him the other day, it surprised him but still made him happy that his son doesn't hate him.

" ok, I will be right back.. I still didn't change " jimin said before he pulled away from jiwoon running upstairs, the two boys stayed with jungkook who was feeling uncomfortable by the glare his son gave him.

Two hours and half later

The two males and their son arrived to the amusement park, jimin holding both his and jungkook's son hands as the younger followed them.

Jimin took the two to stand in a game line before he walked back toward jungkook, he was facing the two boys worried about them but he still could feel the intense gaze his receiving from jungkook.

He glanced to the side and caught him staring at him, jungkook blushed but still kept looking at him leading the older to blush too, " stop.. " he whispered as he slightly pushed the younger.

Jungkook smiled as he held his wrist " make me? ", jimin stared at his eyes for few seconds before shaking his head walking closer to the two boys who already got in the game after pulling his hand away from the boy grasp.

The two boys kept waving their hands at their fathers.. well mostly at jimin but yeah not like jungkook was focusing on them much, his attention was already full with jimin.

" jungkook.. stop staring and get some drinks for the kids while I find a spot for them to sit " jimin said as he walked toward the exit door of the game, jungkook sighed as he nodded " is their something specific I should bring? ".

Jimin shook his head " nope, just no fizzy drinks " he said as jungkook nodded " anything more? " jungkook asked as he licked his lips.

The older looked at his lips as he dozed a little bit while staring at his lips before getting back to his sense, " nothing.. " he mumbled before taking the two boys walking away from jungkook who laughed before he went to get some snack for them.

Jimin and the boys found a spot to sit somewhere near the park garden, the two were so fascinated by the scene in front of them that they kept staring at the flowers and trees that were shaped onto hearts and figures.

____
Sorry I didn't proofread
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛

My brother using me as a pillow that I can't write comfortably so sorry if the chapter doesn't go well together 🤦🏻‍♀️💔