▫️||8

Author Pov.

Few days passed with jiwoon spending time at jimin house after school, today was just another day of the younger staying at jimin house.

After eating lunch jimin played a cartoon movie for the boys and prepared some snacks, " minnie, jiwoon.. I am going up to sleep for a while, if you two need anything come wake me up ok? ".

Minguk and jiwoon nodded, " if I don't wake up when the movie finish come wake me, ok? " he said as he took his phone, the two boys just nodded their heads as their attention was on the tv.

Jimin smiled as he walked upstairs toward his room, he was really tired so he laid down on the bed covering his body to keep himself warm after he set up the alarm.

He laid down slowly getting lost in his own thoughts, he started remembering jin words of him telling jungkook his back but the thing was he can't, even if he missed the guy, even if he still loves him he can't.

The two of them been dating for three years before jimin ran away six years ago, they been dating since jimin was 19 and jungkook 18, though jimin like- loved jungkook even when they were just friends.

He tried his best to hide his feeling toward the younger but failed when he was ranting to taehyung about his feeling and how heart broken he is when he see jungkook flirt with someone else.

When jungkook found out about jimin feeling he started avoiding him for a while before jimin confronted him and confessed, he told him that not because he loved him that mean jungkook had to go out with him which lead the younger to feel a bit relaxed.

But after a while the two started hanging around together like they used too but after a while jungkook behavior started to change, he started hanging around jimin more than he used too.

Jimin at that time struggled as jungkook got really protective and possessive, he really loved how jungkook started treating him but he never thought that because he started sharing the same feeling as well.

When he found out about jungkook feeling he kept on crying not believing something like this could happen, they got together for three years until he ran away.. even though he ran away.. he never said ' let's break up '.

Even though he never got to see jungkook again, the thought of him still being his kept him going through the hardship.

Jimin felt his tears escaping his eyes as he fell asleep, hoping that when he wake up everything will get better.. and he will stop thinking about jungkook.

The two boys came to wake jimin up after the movie finished as they got hungry after playing in the swings outside in the garden.

" appa! " minguk said as he sat on jimin back, jiwoon saw the tears stains on jimin cheeks as he was about to wake him, he was somehow worried but wiped his wet cheeks before waking him up along with minguk.

Jimin groaned in pain when he felt minguk jump on his back again, " minnie... it hurts.. " he whined as he tried pushing the boy gently off his back.

" appa wake up ji will leave soon " minguk whined as he moved on the older back, he opened his eyes lazily to meet jiwoon worried face, he smiled as he gently caressed his cheeks " what's wrong ji? ".

Jiwoon smiled as he shook his head, jimin sat up when minguk moved away from his back, " do you guys want ice cream? " jimin asked as he rubbed his eyes.

The two boys shouted in unison a loud " YES! " as they followed jimin down the stairs, he was wearing a baggy black shirt and short blue shorts that reach mid his thighs.

His hair was messy and cheeks were red, he walked toward the kitchen and opened the freezer attached to the fridge.

" so... what kind if ice cream do you guys want? " jimin asked as he took two flavors of ice cream out, they looked at each other before choosing the vanilla flavor.

" ok go sit down I will bring them in few minutes " they nodded their heads before they ran out of the kitchen leaving jimin alone.

He got the ice cream ready in two bowls before he gave it to them, he sat down watching tv at the two were talking to each other while eating the ice cream.

The bell ringed leading jiwoon to frown, he really wanted to stay with jimin and minguk but he had to go back home, " eat, I will go check the door " jimin said smiling as he ruffled anxious jiwoon.

The bell ringed again, " wait~ " jimin said as he reached the door to open it, a smile was on his face as he listened to the two boys laughing while he opened the door.

The two guys froze as they stared at each other, jungkook was taken aback as he looked at jimin, it been years since he saw him.. he was finally starting to forget him but here he was, standing in front of him looking more beautiful as he remembers him.

" w..what are you doing here..? " jungkook asked as he felt hurt, the memory of the morning when he ran away leaving him came rushing like a tsunami, jimin just remained silent as tears started welling up in his eyes, " why are you here! " jungkook almost shouted leading the older to flinch as tears fell from his eyes.

" appa~~ " minguk came running while holding a bag of chips " appa.. open it " he said as he reached his hand up for his father to take the bag from him.

Jungkook looked at minguk and then back at jimin, he felt heavy inside as he glared at the older, jimin took the bag of chips from his son after wiping his tears and opened it before giving it back to minguk who was now staring at jungkook admiring him.

Jungkook glanced at the boy who was staring at him, a smile took over minguk face before he ran back inside to play with jiwoon before he leave.

" j..jung- " jungkook raised his hand signaling him to stop talking, " call my son.. " he said in a serious tone, " jun.. jungkook.. " the older called as he tried holding his hands but the younger slapped it away, " don't.. don't touch me.. " he hissed as he turned to the side, " jimin.. just call jiwoon.. I don't want to see your hideous face.. ".

Jimin tears kept falling, he knew it was his fault that jungkook think of him this way but still it hurt him to be treated this way, he never wanted to leave his side but he had too.. but still he can't tell him that.

Jimin didn't move an inch away from the younger, " please jungkook just..- " jungkook interrupted him " don't fucking talk to me! Just call my son. " he said as he slammed jimin on the door choking him.

" I don't want to hear your voice again.. especially calling my name.. " jungkook said as he glared at the boy, jimin couldn't breath but didn't bother to push him away until he saw minguk and jiwoon coming toward them scared.

" j..jungk- ugh.. t..the boy- " jungkook glanced behind him before letting jimin go, " jiwoon, let's go! " he said angrily as he looked at the two scared boys, " disgusting.. " he spat on jimin before he left the house, jiwoon took his bag and followed his father after looking at jimin worriedly.

He was really confused about why his father treated minguk father this way, he wanted to defend him too but his father was really angry that he didn't want to say any word to him.

____
I had to rush things because it looked like it started to get so boring for you guys, hope you guys enjoy this chapter also I would love to know your thoughts so far.
💛💛💛💛