▫️||20

Author Pov.

Jimin received a text message from his hyung when he went to meet the person that texted him, he was feeling really sad and terrified by the time he left but he had to stay calm and try his best not to provoke that person.

He sighed when he saw that jin let jungkook take minguk, he called the younger to get the address from him, but since minguk was with jungkook he was also relieved.. especially since he know jungkook will keep him safe no matter what.

He arrived at the younger male house 40 minute later, his eyes were red and a little bit puffy along with the tip of his nose, he knew if jungkook sees him he will know for sure he was crying but he couldn't just leave minguk because of the fear of jungkook finding out.

Jimin walked toward the door feeling heavy in his heart, he ringed the bell and waited for few seconds before the door opened revealing jungkook, his bunny teeth smile showing as he welcomed him home.

" hey.. where is minguk? " jimin asked as he glanced behind jungkook, " inside.. come on in " he said but the older shook his head " sorry jungkook.. but I have to go.. can you call minguk? ".

Jungkook looked at jimin face and saw how red his face was along with his eyes, they were swelled up and he knew for sure that jimin was crying, he unconsciously pulled jimin onto his chest, engulfing the boy in a warm hug leading his breath to hitch.

" why were you crying? " jungkook asked in a deep caring voice sending shivers down jimin spine, the older felt the tears already forming in his eyes as he tried pushing himself away not wanting to enjoy being held again.

" nothing.. " he said as he looked down, " I know there is something.. but I know you won't say it.. but if you needed anything you know you have me jimin " he said with a small smile as he ruffled jimin hair.

Jimin stared for few seconds at his eyes before he smiled, " can you call minguk please..? ", jungkook sighed as he shook his head " I know you're not in the mood.. but can you come in for few.. jiwoon is feeling down.. ".

" feeling down? Why? " jimin asked worried, " I was talking to mina and she got mad, he wanted to show her something they made at school but she brushed him off, minguk told him that he can show you instead.. so please.. come in? " jungkook said as he held jimin hand.

Jimin didn't want to say yes but he couldn't say no, he really like jiwoon even if he can't be with jungkook, he followed the younger after he nodded.

" appa~~ " minguk called as he ran toward jimin, the older smiled as he ruffled his son hair " hey baby.. ", jiwoon stayed still looking at the two, he somehow felt jealous because he wanted to be held like this.. and somehow only jimin provide him with this type of interaction.

Jimin sat down as minguk went back to jiwoon, he whispered to him before the two ran to get their bags, jungkook sat down next to jimin, he was really close to him but neither of them said a word or moved away.

" just wait a little bit longer.. " jungkook whispered, jimin looked at him confused, " just a little more.. and I will be free again.. be yours again.. " he said before he turned to look at jimin " just yours. "

Jimin looked confused " what do you mea- " he got interrupted when the two boys ran to him, he smiled as he saw how excited they were, " appa see! we made these at school " minguk said as he and jiwoon showed jimin what they made.

" woow that looks so beautiful " jimin exclaimed as he grapped the two bracelets the two boys made, " woah~ it's really beautiful " jimin said sincerely as he looked at the two bracelets, " but they look the same, did you two make them together? ".

Jiwoon and minguk smiled at each other before they nodded, " we have one too " jiwoon said as they showed jimin their hands, " they all look the same.. it's really good.. you two are so talented " jimin said as he ruffled the two boys hair.

" those two for you " they said in unison, " oh thank you, I really love it " jimin said as he started wearing the one jiwoon made, jungkook rested his head on jimin shoulder faking being sad as he cried.

" why don't I get one too? Jimin they hate me " he said as he faked crying, jimin laughed slightly as he looked at the two boys face, they thought he was really sad that minguk snatched his bracelet away from his father hand " appa you have one.. he doesn't " he said as tears found their way to his eyes.

" can I give it to him " minguk asked as his eyes got glossy, jimin nodded with a smile before hitting jungkook shoulder " you will make him cry.. " he whispered as he jungkook smiled shaking his head as no before hugging minguk " thank you minguk-ah ".

" appa have jiwoon bracelet.. that why you can have mine.. ok? " minguk asked cutely with a small pout on his lips, jungkook smiled and nodded, jimin hugged the two leaving jungkook alone " but you two love me more right? " he asked with a pout receiving a loud yes from the two boys.

Jungkook smiled " it's ok, since I love you more than them two " he said leading the two to glare at him " no you don't " they argued, " I do, I knew him before you two.. I love him more " jungkook said as the two boys frowned, " appa love us more " minguk said as jiwoon agreed.

" what about you jimin.. me or them? " jungkook asked with hopeful eyes, the older blushed but looked at the two boys looking at him with puppy eyes " mmm.. I think.. " he said leaving the three boys anxious.

" minnie and Ji " he said excitedly as they hugged, jungkook frowned for few seconds before laughing, " I knew you will say them.. but I know deep down.. you still love me " he said leading jimin to stay quiet, the older felt uncomfortable yet happy.. but he couldn't react much scared of what he had to hear today.

____
Felt that I need to update
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛