▫️||89

Author Pov.

" jiwoon, minguk, do you boys want ice cream? " jungkook asked as the two boys happily agreed, yoongi and namjoon along with hoseok gave him a comforting smile, he sighed as he walked behind the two boys toward the kitchen.

After giving each one of them an ice cream he took a glass of water, " so.. are you two happy? " jungkook asked before taking a sip of his water, the two boys glanced at each other before nodding while giggling.

" mmm.. you two know that you are brothers right? " he asked as the two nodded their heads with confusion while eating their ice creams, " mmm.. fuck this hard " he said as he rolled his eyes, " appa!! Don't curse " minguk said with a frown.

Jungkook laughed slightly as he nodded, " sorry ", the boy looked at them and tried to do it again, " how would you feel about having brothers? Or sisters? " jungkook asked as he examined his two sons faces.

" a brother! " minguk said with wide eyes, jungkook nodded as minguk smiled, " I like it ", jungkook smiled and turned to his son, " and you? ", jiwoon hummed before nodding his head, " but I want a sister " the boy said with a pout.

Jungkook laughed as he saw how minguk looked at jiwoon, " how about two brothers? Or two sisters? " he asked again as minguk kept saying he wanted brothers while jiwoon wanted sisters, " ok stop arguing! It may be both too? We don't know yet ".

They looked at jungkook confused " we don't know yet? " minguk repeated in a cute questionable tone, jungkook chuckled as he nodded " jimin is pregnant.. you two know what pregnant is right? " jungkook asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The two boys nodded, " he has two babies in his tummy.. are you guys ok with that? " the two boys looked at each other, " BOY!! " minguk shouted in unison with jiwoon but the boy said " GIRL!! ", jungkook sighed as he facepalmed, " ask jimin I don't know anymore " he said before he walked back to the living room.

____

" Jimin? " jin called as he opened the door while taehyung peeking inside from behind him, he heard the boy crying as he was drying his tears leading him to rush to his side, " baby.. why are you crying? " jin asked as he gently caressed jimin hair.

Jimin sat up with a pout on his face while crying, " kookie think I am fat.. he doesn't even want to comfort me.. why? " he cried while ranting to jin who pulled him for a hug, taehyung smiled as he laid down while looking at jimin and jin.

" baby~ you are just emotional because of the pregnancy.. he really loves you but he wanted to give you time to rest " jin tried to reason out with the boy who kept denying, taehyung slapped jimin back when he sat up " CHEER UP! You are pregnant ".

Jimin winced in pain as the older scolded taehyung, " yah! Don't be stupid " jin shouted as taehyung facepalmed " sorry.. I forgot jimin-ah ", jimin just hugged jin trying to calm himself in his friend embrace.

" jin.. he fell asleep " taehyung whispered to jin who was stroking the boy hair gently, jin glanced at the boy before gently pushing him down, he covered jimin and signaled taehyung to follow him, as soon as they left the room jungkook stopped them.

" is he ok now? " jungkook asked as the two shrugged their shoulders, " he fell asleep, but try to comfort him.. his feeling so emotional because of his pregnancy.. try to be careful with what you say for a while.. " jin advised the boy before walking away along with taehyung.

Jungkook opened the door slowly as he sneaked in and closed the door before walking toward the bed, accidentally the boy bumped the table while walking to the bed creating a bit of noise that made the boy turn in his sleep.

He released a deep breath in relief before he got on the bed, he covered himself with the cover before slowly sliding toward jimin side, his hand gently sneaking under the pregnant boy before he pulled him toward his chest.

The older back was now facing jungkook giving him an access to the boy's neck and exposed upper back, he started placing gentle wet kisses on the boy leading him to wake up, he turned slightly to see jungkook before he closed his eyes again.

" sorry.. sorry baby.. " jungkook mumbled as he felt really sorry toward the boy, " I should have been more careful with my words and actions.. I didn't mean to make you sad or anything " he mumbled to the boy ear who nodded as he held jungkook arms tighter.

" I am sorry too kookie.. I am being too emotional lately.. please bear with me.. " he whispered as jungkook hummed against his back, " I don't care.. all I care about is being with you.. just don't push me away.. " the younger said as jimin nodded his head.

" go back to sleep.. you must be tired " jungkook asked as the older nodded his head before turning to hug his husband properly, " I love you kookie " jimin mumbled as he buried his head on jungkook toned chest, the younger smiled as he mumbled a low " me too " before pecking the older forehead.

__________
Trying to make up for the day I didn't update in..
💛💛💛💛