▫️||23

Author Pov.

Jungkook felt extremely warm as he started to wake up, rubbing his eyes in the process, he yawned before stretching his arms but stopped midway when he noticed a figure hugging him real tight.

A toothy smile took over his face as he gently caressed the boy hair before pecking his forehead, he smiled again as the older scrunched his face before rubbing his face again on his used to be white t-shirt.

" morning baby~ " the younger said in his raspy voice before wrapping his arms again around jimin bringing him closer, jimin looked at him confusedly as he tried to focus on the situation.

" baby~ " jungkook whined as he leaned to kiss his lips, for some reason this made jimin happy, he didn't know why but he stayed still waiting for jungkook lips to collide with his own.

A gentle kiss was placed on his lips, jungkook smiled and pulled away " your face is bruised.. it's better if we don't kiss for now " jungkook said as jimin shook his head, he leaned again to connect their lips which the younger was more than happy to respond too.

Minguk and jiwoon came to the room laughing loudly before climbing over the bed, " Appa~ a..appa..? " minguk was happily calling his father when he saw the purple bruises on his face.

Jimin was about to explain to him but started laughing when minguk bit jungkook cheeks, jungkook was shocked leading his eyes to widen as he tried pulling minguk off but failed.

" jimin! It hurts please tell him to stop " jungkook pleaded still not able to pull minguk away because of the way he was grabbing his head close to him.

Jiwoon and jimin kept on laughing as the younger laid in jimin embrace, jimin felt bad so he told minguk to stop but started laughing again when he saw his- jungkook cheek with a bite mark.

" ok that will take time to heal " jimin said leading jungkook to rush to the mirror, he turned around angrily as he ran toward minguk who got scared when jungkook carried him before escaping and threw him on the bed.

Jimin and jiwoon were worried about minguk but the laughter that escaped his mouth because of jungkook tickling him made them laugh as they watched the two.

" why did you bite me huh? " jungkook asked playfully as minguk squealed and laughed, " a..appa.. ~ " the younger called but his father let him be.

" answer me " jungkook asked again as he started moving his lips on the younger boy neck, the boy laughed louder as he felt more ticklish by the action of jungkook.

" y..you.. h..hurt ah~ stop " minguk laughed as he tried pushing jungkook, " hurt who? " he asked a little bit serious as he stopped tickling the boy, " he wasn't purple yesterday " minguk answered as he tried breathing calmly.

Jimin sat down not sure how to stop their conversation but stayed quiet, " don't worry, it wasn't me he fell.. and he didn't want to show you he was hurt so he hide it yesterday with make up " jungkook explained to the boy who nodded in understanding.

Jimin decided to go make breakfast for the three boys, he washed up and changed his clothes before walking downstairs, as he made food jungkook back hugged him.

" I miss you.. being in my arm like this.. " jungkook mumbled on the older shoulder, jimin smiled as he nodded his head " believe me I know.. because I missed being in your arm " the older added as jungkook placed a gentle kiss on his neck.

" jimin how about we go on a da- " the bell interrupted jungkook words leading him to frown, minguk and Jiwoon came running to the kitchen " appa! Should I open the door? " minguk asked as jimin nodded with a smile.

The two boys shared a smile before running to the door, few seconds later jimin heard minguk shout leading him to run out of the kitchen, he felt his knee get weak when he saw the scene in front of him.

Minguk was hugging a familiar blonde figure, he sighed as he glared at the boy carrying his son, " minguk! Don't shout like this.. you scared me " jimin frowned as he felt his heartbeat increase.

Jungkook stood behind him checking if he was alright but got mad when the blonde guy walked toward jimin and hugged him, " at least welcome me babe " yoongi said as jungkook removed his hands off jimin.

" and you are? " yoongi asked as he examined jungkook from head to toe, " his boyfriend! And you? " jungkook said voice full with venom, yoongi laughed before glancing at minguk then jimin, " I am his fiancée " he said as jungkook eyes widened.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he pulled jungkook behind him, yoongi started laughing " well, used too.. " he said as he glanced at minguk, jimin glared at yoongi before glancing at jungkook who didn't utter a word.

" jungkook..? " jimin called the boy but he stayed quiet before walking away toward the stairs, " you and your big mouth " jimin said as he stomped his way to jungkook.

" so, you are? " yoongi asked jiwoon who was looking at him, " this is Ji! His my best friend " minguk said as he hugged the boy from behind, yoongi smiled as he nodded " let me guess, his your father right? " jiwoon nodded as he sighed.

" sucks to be you " yoongi joked as he walked toward the living room as the two boys followed him, jiwoon frowned not really liking him but since minguk was happy at his presence he decided to give him a chance.

____
I don't know what I am doing with my life
Anyway hope you guys like it
Tell me if it's going too slow
Or boring.. 🤦🏻‍♀️