▫️||32

Author Pov.

After a long ride with minguk and jiwoon singing, yoongi finally arrived to taehyung apartment, he stomped his way toward the male building as the two boys followed him carrying their own bags.

He called taehyung and waited for him to come down and help, the younger was taken a shower when yoongi called so after he finished and changed he checked his phone to see 7missed calls from unknown number.

He called the unknown number, he was surprised that he answered before the phone would ring further than once, " WHY THE HELL YOU JUST CHECKED YOUR PHONE!! " yoongi shouted through the phone as the the younger scrunched his face in annoyance.

" I was showering.. did you arrive? " taehyung asked as the older groaned, " did I arrive? Are you a gold fish or something? I was just shouting at you for not answering! Of course I have arrived ".

" then just say so why are you shouting? " taehyung said annoyed as he left his apartment, " whatever. " yoongi hang up leaving the younger dumbfounded.

Taehyung reached the ground floor and walked out of the elevator to see yoongi holding his bad while the two were standing next to him frowning, " hey.. " he said as he walked toward them.

Yoongi turned his face to the side to look at him and ended up staring, taehyung noticed and blushed as he brought his attention on the two frowning boys.

Taehyung was now slightly blushing as he carried the two boys bags to help them, yoongi was still examining him, he was wearing a loose red shirt and black shorts, his hair was still wet but he had to come down help them.

The older coughed feeling slightly embarrassed for staring at the boy, he followed the two boys inside the elevator as taehyung followed him.

They all walked inside the apartment as yoongi taehyung placed the bags in front of the door, the two boys ran toward the living room to watch tv, yoongi glanced at taehyung.

" aren't you planning on drying your hair? You will get sick too " he said as the younger shook his head, " it will dry eventually ", he said as he walked toward his room, yoongi sighed and pushed him inside the room.

He saw a towel on the chair, he pulled it and made taehyung sit on the floor while he sat on the bed, taehyung blushed as yoongi made him sit between his legs.

" it's not good to leave your hair wet " yoongi said as he placed the towel over taehyung head, the younger was taken aback but nodded anyway, yoongi started drying his hair with a towel.

Taehyung found himself leaning back until his back touched yoongi inner thighs, he found himself slowly leaning back his head and rested it on yoongi, the older stared back at taehyung after taking away the towel.

The younger for some reason was happy with that small action of the older, he liked the fact someone bothered to care about him, it was something new.. but it made him feel happy.

Yoongi pressed his lips together as he caressed taehyung hair, the younger closed his eyes as he enjoyed the male touch, he was sweet, gentle and caring.

He really loved this new feeling but he was scared to make a move and make the male uncomfortable, he sighed as he leaned back more on yoongi, the older smiled slightly as he continued stroking taehyung hair.

____

Jimin was now laying on the bed with jungkook hugging his waist and burying his head on the older chest, they been like this since yoongi left, " kookie? " jimin sweetly called as the younger just hummed.

" how about we do something? I am bored " jimin said as he pout in hope to show the younger that he was really bored, jungkook glanced at him and shook his head, jimin whined " why? I am so bored~ ".

" I can entertain you if you want? " jungkook said with a smirk as he looked the older, jimin blushed before he slapped the younger arm, jungkook laughed as he held jimin tighter " then how about I go buy dinner? ".

Jimin eyes widened " no, you're sick you can't go! I will make you anything you want? " jimin asked worriedly, the younger chuckled " I feel better that why I suggested to buy dinner ".

Jimin stayed silent for few seconds " then I am coming with you " jungkook eyes widened a little bit and shook his head " no, stay here ".

Jimin frowned as he looked at the younger suspiciously, jungkook smiled and hugged jimin tighter " I just want you to prepare something sweet to eat after dinner ".

Jimin didn't utter a word and stayed silent " ok then come with me and we can just buy whatever we find on the street " jungkook said with a small frown showing the older how disappointed he was for not being able to eat his sweet.

" ugh~ ok I will make you some.. " jimin said as he pecked the younger lips, " really? " jungkook asked happily as jimin nodded his head, " ok I will buy the food and come back ".

Jimin left to the kitchen while jungkook changed his clothes, the younger walked in the kitchen to see jimin back facing the door, he placed a small kiss on jimin head before running out the door, jimin was surprised but laughed at his action.

Jungkook left the house as he walked toward the car, he dialed someone number and waited for the person to answer as he started the car engine, " hello? " he said as the person greeted him, " I just left the house, where are you? " jungkook asked happily as a smile took over his face.

________
Not proofread
I would love to know your thoughts
about the story so far
💛💛💛💛