▫️||85

Author Pov.
Six Months Later.

Jimin was laying his head on jungkook chest as he watched the boys swimming in the pool with taehyung, yoongi and hoseok, " do you guys want watermelon? " Jin asked as he sat next to the couple with a plate full with cold watermelon.

Jungkook sat up along with jimin before taking a piece and giving it to jimin, the older smiled as he took a bite of the seedless watermelon, jungkook carefully picked a piece with fewer seeds knowing that the older really hate to take the seeds out.

Minguk and jiwoon running out of the pool after spotting the watermelon, " yah! Don't run you just got out of the pool " jungkook shouted leading the two boys to slow down as they walked toward them with a pout on their faces.

Minguk sat on jimin lap and jiwoon sat next to him while resting his hand on him, even though jimin clothes were now wet he didn't care as he started happily feeding the boys the watermelon.

Jimin started to bite his lips as he stared at the table, his body suddenly got weaker, he was feeling weak since he woke up but he blamed it on jungkook triggered hormone last night.

The pain in his back increased as he told minguk to get off him, jungkook looked at him worried when he saw him tiredly walking inside the chalet they were staying in, " be right back " jungkook says as he follows the boy inside.

" baby? Are you ok? " jungkook asked as he held jimin waist who nodded slightly, " I just feel tired.. I want to go and lay down a little bit " jimin said as jungkook worriedly looked at him, " are you sure? ".

The older nodded with a smile, jungkook smiled back as he walked closer to him, " then we should get you to rest " jungkook said before he carried the said boy in his arms, walking upstairs toward their room.

Jimin giggled as he hummed in response, enjoying being in the younger arms as he walked toward their room, the two entered the room and jungkook laid the boy down on the bed before taking off his slippers.

" do you want me to bring you anything? " jungkook asked as jimin shook his head, " you sure you ok? Do you want to visit a nearby hospital or something? " jungkook asked as the boy shook his head " no need baby.. I am fine but I would really love to cuddle? ".

A very wide bunny teethed smile took over jungkook face when he laid next to jimin, ignoring the fact that their friends were waiting for them downstairs he cuddled with his husband and decided to take a nap.

" jungkook? Jimin? " jin called as he walked inside to see the couple sleeping, jimin cuddled into the boy's chest sleeping soundlessly, a smile took over his lips as he decided to take a picture of the sweet couple laying in front of him.

Jungkook opened his eyes lazily as he felt someone presence next to the bed, he frowned when he saw jin taking a picture of them " what are you doing hyung? " he asked as the older smiled showing him the picture, " you two looked so cute " he said happily ignoring the fact he was taking a picture of them sleeping.

" are the boys still swimming? " jungkook asked as he yawned, the older shook his head " they all left the pool an hour ago, you two been sleeping for two hours now " the older said as jungkook nodded, " anyway wake jimin up, the boys going to play a movie soon ".

" oh ok " jungkook said as he gently caressed jimin hair before waking him up, jin left to bring some blankets for the boys downstairs while jungkook woke up his husband, " baby? Chimchim " jungkook called sweetly to the boy's ear.

" chimmy, wake up " jungkook whispered in the boy's ear, jimin tiredly opened his eyes before he decided to burry his head back on the boy chest, " baby, wake up " jungkook chuckled as he pulled slightly away from the boy.

" kookie~ I want to sleep " jimin whined but the younger shook his head, " no wake up baby, they are waiting for us " jungkook said leading his husband to pout as he gave him sad puppy eyes, " kookie.. ".

" baby, you can sleep downstairs? We can't leave the two boys alone with them the whole time " jungkook said as jimin nodded, " then carry me.. I am tired, I don't feel like walking " the older said as his husband smiled before carrying him downstairs.

__________
Pointless chapter
🌚🌚