▫️||68

Author Pov.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch watching tv while yoongi sitting on the floor as he rested his back on the couch and his legs crossed as he spread them straight, he was scrolling through his phone when he felt a light weight jumped over him.

He laughed as he slightly pushed minguk away, " hey minnie~ " he said as he ruffled the boy's hair, minguk smiled as he tilted his head cutely leading the older to coo at him as he pecked his cheeks.

" yooni~ I want to sleep, let's sleep together? " the younger asked cutely as he gained taehyung attention, yoongi felt his boyfriend sudden movements which made him chuckle as he could feel the jealousy glare the younger was giving him.

" minnie.. " jiwoon came out of the room as he walked toward the couple and minguk, " minnie let's go sleep " jiwoon said as he rubbed his eyes, he fell asleep while watching a film with minguk but woke up as he felt empty and alone..

" ji~ you woke up " the boy said excitedly as he stood up and ran to hug the boy, " you can always wake me.. " jiwoon said as he blushed slightly, minguk shook his head as he pulled away from the hug " appa said if you sleep while doing something it means you are tired.. that why I can't wake you ".

Jiwoon smiled " but I want you to wake me, if I feel tired I will tell you and sleep again " the boy tried to reason which surprisingly convinced the boy in front him, " let's go and sleep together? " Jiwoon said with a smile.

Minguk hummed in agreement as he pulled jiwoon inside, the couple was confused by jiwoon reaction but shrugged it off when taehyung straddled the older, yoongi smirking as he saw taehyung pouting.

" yooni~ " the younger called cutely, yoongi grind as he looked at his boyfriend curiously, " well.. I am not sure if you will 'sleep' with me but I am sure I am more fun in bed? " taehyung said seductively leading yoongi to laugh.

" you are.. but stop being jealous because of a kid " yoongi said while laughing, taehyung frowned as he nodded his head, yoongi ruffled his hair before pecking his lips " and stop frowning, I love your smile ".

Taehyung mood suddenly turned 360degree, he smiled so wide showing his boxy smile, the result of his smile was yoongi giving him his signature gummy smile that he hardly showed people before.

The younger was like a medicine to his injuries, he healed a lot of wounded parts inside of him without realizing, he was insecure about himself in all ways possible yet taehyung fell for him so easily, he can already see how clingy and real the boy feeling was.

He never experienced real love through his life yet he dated almost everyone, he was even near marrying jimin who is his best friend.. the only person he could define as one.

Jimin never cared about his family background or money, he liked yoongi thanks to his personality and not that he had to because their parents were friends, he even supported his dream that his parents didn't allow him to go after.

He always wanted to be a rapper and a music producer, jimin was able to convince his parents to let him do both business and music since both will give him a name and good outcomes, he was able to persuade them so easily when he couldn't for few years.

He was very thankful, he thought jimin will be the only person to understand him but taehyung was the best thing happened to him when he visited jimin, even though jimin is always there for him he was also running after the love life that he abandoned when he ran away.

Now it was his chance to do the same, to follow the love of his life that he never had the chance to sincerely experience it, now he could see how happy his life felt.. in a long time and he hoped that it stays the same, with both love and friendship surrounded him.

________
I was supposed to update this earlier but I still didn't proofread it so ignore any mistakes you find
Hope you guys like this pointless chapter

I would really love to know your thoughts so far and what do you think will happen?

💛💛💛💛