▫️||73

Author Pov.

It was an awful day for jimin when he woke up, he was sleeping in jungkook arms like any other day that passed but the only difference was that today will be the day his heart get crushed while the love of his life will marry someone other than him.

He can't blame the boy since he was the one who convinced him to get married to save their baby, but he was hurting as he lied to jungkook, he lied many lies to convince the boy to be able to save his baby.

Jungkook woke up two hours later to see jimin staring at him, he smiled showing his bunny teeth as he leaned close to the boy " stop being creepy minnie~~ " jungkook said as he pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Jimin smiled as he kissed the boy not enjoying the small, short peck jungkook gave him like any other day, he wanted to be selfish today because today was the last day for them together.. yet the younger didn't know.

" kookie~ please let's do it? " jimin said as he hovered over the boy, jungkook eyes widened as he felt jimin already kissing his neck, " you're hormone are not stable the past few days.. since when did you beg to have sex? " the younger chuckled as he wrapped his arm around jimin waist.

The older knew having sex while being pregnant wasn't good for him but he wanted to enjoy feeling the boy one last time, he been having sex a lot even after he found out he was pregnant but he tried his best to make jungkook go gentle on him.

It does get heated once in a while but never too rough, today was no different than any other day, he made love with jungkook since the younger just woke up yet he was still tired from last night sex.

He was more gentle than ever, in jungkook mind jimin was feeling insecure because he was getting married, he knew that the boy convinced him yet he also knows that jimin wanted to be the one he marries not some random girl yet for some reason he preferred staying as his boyfriend instead.

With a heavy heart, he accepted because it was jimin who made him do it, not knowing that the day he gets married will be the last day he sees jimin, or even be with him in the near future..?

Jimin was now sitting on the second bench while looking at jungkook who was standing there with a frown on his face, he kept glancing at jimin who tried to make him smile but failed when the boy will only smile when he looks at him.

Jungkook excused himself saying he needed to use the bathroom before he signaled jimin to follow him, which the older did as he made taehyung to come with him so that Mrs.jeon wouldn't notice.

" kookie? " jimin called as he entered the bathroom, he looked around but found nothing so he decided to check the stalls area " kookie? You ther-wh..ngh " the younger boy pulled jimin in one of the empty stalls and pinned him on the wall as he lustfully kissed him.

" kookie~ " jimin smiled as he kissed the boy back, jungkook ignored him as he started to unbutton jimin dress shirt after he untied his thin ribbon, " let's escape? " jungkook suggested as he kept on kissing the boy's neck.

" escape.. we can't kookie.. " jimin said as he closed his eyes enjoying the way jungkook was sucking on his neck, finding his sweet spot effortlessly, " but I love you jimin, you were supposed to be my wife.. not her " he said between kisses leading jimin to giggle at the word 'wife'.

" I know.. I am sorry.. but if you love me.. you have to marry her " jimin said leading the younger to stop, jungkook stared at jimin face as he noticed the boy eyes filled with tears, " you don't even like the idea of me getting married yet why..? ".

" I know.. but still please do it.. it just for show.. we will spend the rest of the day as we planned.. ok? " jimin said trying to convince the boy not to run away and leave the wedding, jungkook groaned as he rested his head on jimin shoulder.

" jungkook, jimin? " taehyung called as he waited outside of the stall, " what? " jungkook asked a little bit pissed at the current situation he was in, " your mom said you need to come as they will start soon " the boy said leading jungkook to groan.

" I will marry her! But you should prepare yourself for what about to come tonight " jungkook threatened after he angrily punched the wall, jimin stared at him with wide eyes before he nodded, he felt sorry for lying one more time but he had too.

" I will be there for you when all of this end.. you just need to go through it so it can end sooner.. " jimin whispered to the boy as he hugged him from the back, " I love you kookie.. more than anything in this life.. " jimin said before he pushed the boy out of the bathroom.

" now go, they need you.. " jimin said as jungkook turned to look at him, " what about you? " he asked nervously as he got a weird feeling in his stomach, " I need to fix my clothes.. " jimin smiled as he started to button his shirt, jungkook nodded as he felt relieved before he left the bathroom.

" hope you will forgive me kookie.. " jimin mumbled to himself as taehyung looked at him curiously, jimin noticed that taehyung was still with him but smiled as he pulled him out of the bathroom so that they won't miss the wedding which was about to start in few minutes.

________
Hope you guys like it
The next chapter will be out in few hours
💛💛💛💛💛💛