▫️||12

Author Pov.
At Jin house.

The boys all gathered in jin house celebrating eunha birthday, she was finally turning 11 year old, jimin at first really wanted to stay at home and congratulate them by phone, but jin told minguk who started crying when jimin told them they won't go.

He had to change and take his son before he punish him by ignoring him for a while, jimin hated that when it happened, he only have minguk and when the younger ignore him his mood get really bad as he start getting more sensitive.

To avoid all of that, here they was.. at jin house, even though jungkook hated to see him he still dared to come, he thought avoiding jungkook will do the trick, but jin didn't have a big party which made it a bit hard for him to avoid the younger male.

Jimin was standing next to jin when jungkook walked in with jiwoon by his side, jimin eyes didn't leave the male even for a second, he missed him.. he really did.

The smile he loved was painted across the younger male as he walked toward them but when his eyes fell on jimin it was replaced with a frown and a glare, jimin heart clenched but he looked away feeling sorry.

As jungkook walked toward his hyungs his son left his side as he ran toward jimin and hugged him real tight, a smile took over jimin face as he gently caressed jiwoon hair " hey Ji.. ".

Jiwoon smiled as he looked up at his friend father but his father got angry as he pulled him away. " don't hug him, you're not allowed to go near him. " the male threatened as he glared at jimin.

Jimin looked down and excused himself before walking away, jin punched jungkook arm as he glared at him, the younger just groaned as he signaled his son to go and play.

" what did I tell you few days ago? " jin asked as the younger looked away annoyed, " he didn't want to come because of you so stop making it hard on him ".

" then why did he fucking come? " jungkook almost shouted earning the attention of few people surrounding them, " because I made his son force him to come, so stop being an asshole! " jin said before he walked away leaving jungkook alone.

____

Jimin walked inside and sat in the living room as he buried his head on his own lap, if someone sees him would frown thinking it hurts but thanks to his flexibility he can bent his body in ways normal people can't without feeling pain.

Taehyung was feeling worried at the boy, he sat next to him as his hand slowly found it way to his hair gently caressing it, Jimin turned his face to the side as he was greeted by taehyung boxy smile.

" hey~ you ok? " taehyung asked worriedly, jimin nodded his head as he closed his eyes enjoying his friend gentle touch, " just give him time.. he will come around ".

Jimin smiled " I really love him taehyung.. but I had to leave.. " jimin said as tears fell from his eyes, the male was confused but he didn't want to push the shorter as he calmed him down trying to change the topic.

" appa~~ " minguk called as he came running, jiwoon was following the boy when he neared jimin and taehyung, jiwoon stood far from them.

" why are you standing there? " taehyung asked confused, jimin glanced at the boy before looking down with a hurt smile " because of me.. jungkook told him not to come near me.. " he whispered to taehyung.

" jiwoon come here. " taehyung said coldly, the younger shook his head as he looked around afraid, " come, just tell him you were talking to me. " taehyung said as the boy face lightened a little bit.

He walked toward jimin with a scared smile as he glanced around with fear, he stood between both taehyung and jimin, " sorry Ji.. " jimin apologized as he felt guilty for leading jungkook to shout at his son.

" I don't care.. " jiwoon blurted out as he stared at jimin face, minguk smiled widely " appa, look what jiwoon gave me " the younger showed his father the colorful flowers his friend gave him.

" woah~ they look beautiful.. did you thank Ji for the flowers? " jimin asked as the younger shook his head before turning to jiwoon and say a thank you with a hug.

" I have another one.. " Jiwoon said shyly gaining taehyung and jimin attention with minguk curious eyes, " here.. " jiwoon reached out his hand with a beautiful baby blue flower, jimin smiled as his eyes landed on the flower in jungkook son's hand, " thankyou, it looks beautiful " jimin said as he hugged the younger.

" Jiwoon! " jungkook shouted leading the younger to flinch as he let go of jimin hugging taehyung instead, he scrunched his face in disgust leading the guy to frown.

" wow.. I am hurt " taehyung chuckled as he held jiwoon waist, " tae help me.. " jiwoon whined as he held taehyung tighter, taehyung smiled as he patted the younger head before looking at jungkook " people are watching, calm down jungkook " he said as he stared deep onto jungkook eyes.

Jungkook scoffed before his eyes fell on both jimin and his son, he bent down and held minguk face gently, he examined the boy face carefully as jimin looked at him with worry and taehyung was just glaring at his strange behavior.

" he looks exactly like you.. " he said coldly as he stood up, " it makes me feel sick. " he added before walking away, taehyung was about to follow him when jimin held his hand shaking his head as a no.

" minnie, Ji how about you guys go play? " jimin offered which the two boys agreed happily before they ran away ignoring jimin who worriedly told them not to run in the house.

____
I feel like I am updating way too fast.
🤦🏻‍♀️