▫️||98

Author Pov.

Jimin dried his tears and knocked the door, few seconds later the door opened revealing jiwoon, he smiled weakly as he looked down at his leg, " mm.. is it ok if I sleep here tonight..? " jimin asked as the boy nodded without asking why.

Jiwoon knew why jimin came to him, he was going to talk to jimin but heard his and jungkook argument, he felt guilty because now even jimin was effected thanks to his unrequited love, the older smiled weakly as he mumbled a low thank you.

He excused himself to get clothes to change into, he didn't want to go back to his and jungkook's room so he went to the laundry room to take some of his clean clothes that he still didn't put in the room, after changing he went back to the boy room.

Jiwoon was sitting on the bed fiddling with his fingers when jimin got inside again, " are you ok jiwoon..? " jimin asked as the boy looked at him, " I should be asking you that.. I am sorry.. you and dad fought.. because of me.. " he whispered as jimin sighed.

" he is stupid when he is jealous.. ignore him " jimin said as he walked toward the boy, " but.. " the younger said as jimin stopped him, " it's ok.. let's just sleep..ok? " he asked as the boy nodded his head, the two laid down and closed the lights.

Jiwoon back was facing jimin, after a while he felt a hand wrap around his waist, jimin hugged the boy and rested his face on the boy back, jiwoon stayed quiet faking sleep as he felt the older tears staining his clothes.

Guilt and pain.. is all he could feel, he was heartbroken.. but now even jimin is sharing him the feeling, he wanted to comfort the male the same way he did to him but he knew jimin wouldn't like being weak in his eyes.

Though he think jimin is really strong and kind.. but sometimes people think differently about themselves, he wanted to give the male the comfort he need by lending him a shoulder to cry on.. though it wasn't really his shoulder but still it was the same.

He could feel the older sobbing coming to an end until he felt the heavy breaths the older let out as he fell asleep, he decided to sleep and tell everything to jungkook when he wake up, he may get scolded or maybe worse, he may send him away but he didn't care anymore.. he couldn't let jimin feel more pain because of him.

The morning came and when he woke up jimin was still curled up behind him, hugging him real tight as if his life depended on it, he smiled and gently removed jimin arms from around his waist, he walked down stairs to see jungkook drinking coffee.

His father gave him a angry glare before looking away, he gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he greeted his father, " how are you today..? " he asked as the man looked at him with a blank expression, " bad. " he mumbled as jiwoon sat next to him.

" because of me.. " jiwoon said as he looked at jungkook, the older didn't say a word and took another sip from his coffee, the younger took a deep breath, he felt really scared and nervous, " if I tell you my secret.. can you promise me you won't hate me.. at least? " he asked as jungkook looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

" hate you? Why.. " jungkook asked as his mind started thinking of what the boy may tell him, what if he likes jimin? What if the two were cheating on him? What if he was forcing jimin to be with him? Or the way around? Could it be it was just him over thinking? Or the two really have something between them, he started to get really nervous as he clenched harder on the cup.

" I know what you are thinking appa.. there is nothing between me and jimin.. " he said leading the older to release a breath he didn't even know he was holding, jiwoon chuckled as he rubbed his legs nervously, jungkook looked at him " then.. what is it? " he asked.

" I like someone else.. " he said, " me?? " jungkook asked trying to lighten the weird atmosphere, " ew no " the younger said earning a slap on his neck from jungkook, the two laughed as jiwoon looked at jungkook " minguk.. " he said to jungkook who was drinking his coffee.

The older choked as he spit the coffee from shock, his eyes widened as he looked at jiwoon with a shocked expression, " minguk?! But- " he got interrupted as jiwoon nodded, " I know.. that why jimin was with me.. he didn't know.. but I didn't even know we are.. actual brothers " jiwoon cried as he hid his face.

" I thought.. that we are just now brothers because you and jimin got married.. I didn't know that you were actually his father.. " the younger cried as he bent down himself crying harder, jungkook couldn't say anything as he looked at his son.

He understood why jimin couldn't tell him, he suspected his husband to cheat on him when he was trying to fix a bigger problem, his son fell in love with his older son.. he felt a sudden rush of emotion leading a tear to escape his eyes.

" but you know.. you two can't be together.. right? " jungkook said as the younger nodded, " I am really sorry appa.. don't hate me please.. " the younger cried as he looked at jungkook, he sounded so broken that the older didn't say a word and hugged him.

" Jimin said he will help me move on.. I swear appa.. I will try my best to move on.. just give me time.. don't send me away.. please " the younger cried harder shocking jungkook, " hey, hey.. calm down.. who said anything about sending you away.. it's partly our fault too.. stop crying.. " jungkook said as he rubbed his son back.

" please.. forgive jimin.. I was the one who told him to hide it away from you.. " the younger said as jungkook nodded, " I should apologize.. I was harsh on him.. " he said as the younger nodded, " you were.. " jiwoon said leading jungkook to pull away.

" how do you know? Did he tell you? " he asked as jiwoon shook his head, " I heard you yesterday.. I know you easily get jealous but stop assuming weird stuff.. " the younger said as the older rolled his eyes, " says the one who love his brother " he said before cursing at himself.

" sorry.. I- " jiwoon shook his head, " at least I wasn't the one who got jealous by my son because my husband took care of him " he said earning another slap on the neck, jiwoon rubbed his neck as he glared at his father " I will tell jimin you hit me.. ", jungkook stood up " shut up, where is he? " he asked.

Jiwoon stayed quiet, " yah! I am talking to you " jungkook shouted, " you said to shut up? Now you want me to talk? " he looked at his father with furrowed eyebrows, the older just shook his head before heading upstairs knowing already he was in jiwoon room.

__________
Hope you guys like this chapter
Not sure if there will be any more update for reunited today because I will work on both desire and reminiscing
💛💛💛💛💛💛