▫️||50

Author Pov.

Jungkook walked in the house as the two boys followed him, he saw jimin wearing a baggy baby blue sweater that reached above his knees and a short white socks, he wasn't sure if he was wearing shorts underneath or not but that for him to find out later.

He wrapped his arms around the boy waist and sniffed the boy neck who was smelling like peach's, the older giggled at the younger action as he turned around to hug him back.

" welcome home " jimin said as he kissed the boy lips, jungkook blushed slightly as he nodded his head shyly, the two boys uttered a loud 'eww' before they separated the couple away from each other.

Jimin laughed as he saw jungkook arguing with them and that it was his turn to hug him but the two boys didn't care and stayed by jimin side, " chimy~ " jungkook whined as the older looked at him.

" jungkook stop annoying the boys " jimin said as he laughed, the two boys sticked out their tongues mocking him leading him to run behind them, the two started running around.

Minguk tripped but jungkook was able to catch him before he fell down, he put him over his shoulder before he dropped him on the couch, the younger was scared even though he was laughing.

Jungkook glared at him playfully " did you just stick out your tongue? You need a punishment " he said as the younger tried to escape, " appaa~ help me~ " minguk shouted while laughing as he felt jungkook tickling his sides.

Jimin was laughing as he placed the dishes on the table ignoring the two, he saw jiwoon standing emotionlessly while looking at them, he was about to call him but he ran toward the door leading to the backyard.

" kookie " jimin called the male as he looked worriedly to where the younger disappeared, jungkook stopped tickling minguk and went toward his fiancée, " what's wrong baby? ".

" can you go check on jiwoon.. he seem to feel down.. talk to him " jimin said as he glanced at the door, jungkook sighed as he nodded already knowing what's wrong with his kid.

He went outside the house to see jiwoon sitting on the wooden swing, he approached his pouting son and wrapped an arm around his shoulder " are you ok? " he asked as the boy looked at him.

Jiwoon felt sad because now he only have jungkook, the younger sighed as he fiddled with his hands, " just tell me how you feel " jungkook said as the boy nodded, " I miss eomma.. " jiwoon said leading jungkook to freeze in his spot.

He knew that one day the younger will come and tell him he miss his ex-wife but at the same time he knew it's not just because she's his mother but because he missed the loving action that his mother could provide.

" but she left.. do you want her.. " jungkook asked as the boy looked at his feet, " no.. but it's not fair.. " he said surprising the older by his choice of words, " what do you mean? " jungkook asked confused.

" I want to be treated like minnie.. but I don't have someone like minnie appa " the younger said leading jungkook to smile, " mmm.. how about you share jimin with minnie? " he said as the younger looked confused.

" you can share me with him and he will share jimin with you? What do you think? " jungkook asked as the younger eyes glistened at the thought, " how? " jiwoon asked curiously as he tugged on jungkook hand.

Jungkook smiled and signaled him to come closer, the younger curiously went closer to him, " I marry jimin " he said as the boy tilted his head to the side, " but then there will be two appa's " jiwoon said.

The older laughed as he stood up " then you can call jimin eomma " he said as the younger shook his head, jungkook sighed " do you want to call me eomma then? " he asked as jiwoon released a loud " ewwww noo~~~ "

Jungkook felt offended for some reason but pulled the younger inside, " how about minnie.. maybe he doesn't want to share? " jiwoon asked as he felt happy at the idea of sharing jimin with minguk.

" how about you ask him? " jungkook said as jiwoon nodded happily, the moment minguk saw jiwoon walking inside the kitchen he gasped and ran toward the boy hugging him, " where did u go Ji~, I am so hungry~~ " minguk whined with a cute pout.

Jiwoon smiled as he pulled away, " let's go eat " he said as he held the boy hand and went to sit down, jimin looked at jungkook who was pulling him out of the kitchen, " I will be right back " jimin said as the two boys nodded their heads.

" minnie.. " jiwoon called as soon as both their fathers left, the boy looked at him as he munched on the fries, he took a deep breathe " if appa marry your appa.. would you like it? " he asked as the boy stopped chewing his food and looked at him blankly.

" because we both don't have mothers.. we can share our fathers.. wouldn't it be fun..? " he asked with hope in his eyes, " u don't want to..? " he added as he felt disappointed that minguk didn't want to share the love he is receiving from his father.

" mmm.. but we can't have to appa's " minguk asked confused, " appa said we can call your appa.. eomma? " jiwoon said as he felt hopeful from the boy reaction, minguk started eating the fries again " appa will get mad if we do ".

" appa will convince him, it's better than calling my appa eomma.. his not sweet.. his not pretty too " jiwoon said, his voice full with disappointment, minguk giggled as he nodded his head " ok, we can share them " he said as he smiled showing his crescents eye smile.

Jiwoon was so happy that he hugged the boy, he was really afraid that he may say no, but he didn't that why he was really happy, jungkook on the other hand was pouting behind the door.

" six years! And now he says I am not pretty? i feel so attacked " he said as he glared at the kitchen door, jimin laughed as he wrapped his arms around jungkook waist, he pecked his soon-to-be-husband lips " at least you're not the one who will get called eomma.. my gender is attacked by this ".

" why? You don't look manly, you were mistakenly assigned as a man on birth " jungkook said earning a punch on the chest, " I can't believe I agreed to marry you " the older said with a frown after pulling away.

" oh please, I know you're happy down here " jungkook said as he held jimin waist with his left hand and used his right hand to point at his heart, jimin blushed as he hummed.

" you know I can make you happy both in and out of bed too " he winked earning a weak slap on his chest as jimin started laughed, " pervert " he said while laughing, jungkook smirked as he lowered his hand to his fiancée lower area, firmly holding his butt cheeks.

Jimin whimpered as he felt jungkook gripping his butt, he felt aroused as the younger started moving his knee on his crotch earning a low moan in return, " kookie~ " jimin whined as the younger laughed, " stop " the older said as he pulled himself away.

" ok ok meanie.. " jungkook faked a pout as he gave jimin a back hug as he followed him inside the kitchen, the two boys looked at the couple with a wide smile before looking at each other, both of them started giggling at what they discussed earlier, Jimin and jungkook both smiled pretending they didn't hear the two boys talk even though it was jungkook idea.

________
Not proofread
Sorry I took time updating
Just on an edge lately
I feel the story isn't getting interesting
Maybe it just me because I have been feeling down?
But yeah hope you guys are actually enjoying it