▫️||49

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up as he felt a heavy weight on his waist, a cold sensation engulfed his left hand ring finger, he smiled slightly as he watched jungkook slip the ring in his hand leading him to giggle before he sat up to capture the younger boy lips for a kiss.

" come on sleepy head " jungkook said after kissing him, the older pouted as he tried to kiss him again, " we have to leave.. we need to pick up the kids " the younger said as jimin sighed and laid back down.

" but I am tired " jimin said as he yawned leading his eyes to get teary from the sleepiness his feeling, jungkook laughed slightly as he wiped his fiancée eyes " cutie ".

" am I cute? " jimin asked as he used his two hand to cup his own face, the younger rolled his eyes as he stood up, " come on baby we are already late, it's 3PM " jungkook said as the older nodded his head before leaving the bed with a pout because he ignored him.

The two male packed their clothes and left the hotel, jungkook was smiling the whole way back while the older fell asleep, he was laying down while facing jungkook and talking to him but for some reason he wasn't able to stop himself from sleeping.

When jungkook arrived at jin house to pick up the kids he woke up jimin to go and greet jin and namjoon before thanking them for keeping an eye on their two kids, of course the bodyguards that yoongi hired for the kids kept a close eye without bothering the couple.

" sorry hyung, they must have bothered you a lot " jungkook said as the older shook his head, " no, they are really sweet and fun to be with, I wouldn't mind having them over again " the older said as he remembered how fun it was to spend his time with the two brothers.

" anyway, so let me see! " jin said excitedly as he reached out his hand waiting for jimin to show him the ring, jimin became a blushing mess as he nodded slightly before showing jin the ring.

The older of the two squealed as he slightly moved his thumb over the ring " I am really happy for you guys, finally you two are back together " jin said as the two looked at each other with a smile.

" did you tell the kids? " jin asked as the younger of the two shook his head, " but I am sure they will be fine with it " he said as he held jimin waist, " appaaaa~~~ " minguk came running and hugged jimin tightly, jiwoon was following him feeling slightly jealous, he loved minguk but he also needed love.. motherly love.

He stood near jin staring at the two with a visible frown, jimin noticed the way jiwoon was looking at him, " hey Ji, won't you greet me too? " jimin asked with a fake pout leading the boy eyes to glitter slightly with tears as he ran to jimin embrace.

Jungkook knew that jiwoon will be the most effected since he and his wife got divorced while minguk simply just lived with jimin away from him, minguk isn't even aware who is his father.. other father.

The next morning jimin woke up to an empty bed, he turned his body to the other side as he reached his phone, he noticed a white rose with a small note, he smiled as he read the note

______

if I woke you up
I wouldn't have stopped kissing you..
that why I am waiting for the bigger reward
tonight -.<

-your soon to be husband/daddy
______

Jimin laughed as he rolled his eyes before getting out of the bed, he washed up his face and brushed his teeth before he made some breakfast to eat, he was really bored so he decided to watch a movie.

Midway through the movie his phone ringed, with a big smile he accepted the call and placed the phone on his ear, " eomma~ " he said happily, his mother giggled as she greeted her son.

" you seem happy, bother to fill me in? " his mother said as she saw how happy he was, it was new to her especially since he came back, the boy blushed as he looked at his finger " mmm... jungkook~ " he said as he giggled feeling embarrassed.

" jungkook? What did he do? " she asked curiously as her boy squealed leading her to laugh, " yah~ tell me " she said as she felt extremely curious, " he.. he proposed to me " he said as his mother shouted through the phone.

Not that she was mad or anything, she was really happy for her son, finally he will get the happiness he deserves from the person his heart desire, but she was worried because of the way jungkook mother treating her son.

" baby~ I know you are happy.. but you need to think carefully about this, you know I support you but I am still your mother.. I am worried about you " she said as jimin hummed in response, " I know.. I was hesitant but after thinking it through.. I agreed, eomma.. I really love him.. even if I am getting hurt.. at least it's not him who's hurting me " he said as he felt tears gather in his eyes.

" but he is the reason you are being hurt " she said as she noticed the change in her son tone, " but in the end he is the one who's keeping me going.. if jungkook disappear from my life.. I may die eomma.. " he cried as his mother tried calming him down.

" aigoo~ stop crying, if you are happy then I don't mind " she said as jimin smiled slightly, he was really thankful that his mother supported him even when his father was mad at him, he didn't know much about how he got pregnant or why he ran away and lived with them.

All he know is that jimin in love with someone who got married and made him pregnant, he wasn't even sure how old jungkook was or if he was rich or not, he was really mad because someone dared to play with his son, what made everything worse jimin wanted to keep the baby and wouldn't agree to marry anyone.

He tried persuading him get abortion but it didn't work so he tried to convince him to marry yoongi but he couldn't, he kept rejecting every single guy he bring, he let him be because he knew his son was as stubborn as him.

Jimin had to end the call to make lunch and some dessert for the kids before coming back home along with jungkook, his mother sighed as soon as he did and turned to look at her husband.

" I guess we need to meet up with the Jeon's " Mr.park said before he took a sip from his coffee, his wife nodded her head " let's try solving this, they seem not aware of who he is " she added as the man hummed in response.

_________
Not proofread
Sorry if the story getting boring..
I will try to update more :(