▫️||63

Author Pov.

Jimin tears were falling down his face when he saw his son, his face was so pale and blood was covering the spot he was laying in, the knife was buried deep inside his heart which leads jimin to choke on his own tears.

He was scared.. broken, was it worth it? Fighting for jungkook, she always threatened him to kill minguk if he came near the boy, yet he only listened once, what did change that made him think the boy will be safe this time?

His cries are getting louder as he called his son, his legs were so weak that he had to crawl toward his soulless son, gently lifting up the boy as if he was fragile, as if he did it gently and carefully he wouldn't feel pain.

" minnie.. b..baby.. pleas-ah.. minnie please wake up.. " the older kept calling his son as he caressed his hair, tears falling on his son face as he cried harder than the second that just passed, " minguk.. wake up! Please! Don't.. don't leave me.. " jimin cried over and over yet his son never woke up again.

He was so shocked about what happened to his son that he didn't notice that jungkook and his son were calling for him, jungkook voice is getting louder as he called him hoping he would look at him but he didn't.

" jimin.. " the boy called yet jimin didn't respond, " Jimin! " jungkook shouted but jimin didn't bother to turn as he kept crying over their son, " please.. minnie.. wake up " jimin cried " don't leave me.. appa can't live without you ".

The cold water thrown over his face was more than enough to wake the crying boy, he sat up with tears filling his face, he looked at jungkook before his eyes scanned the bedroom, " jimin bab- " jungkook got interrupted when jimin pushed him to the side.

Jungkook was confused by jimin action, he followed jimin who ran out of the room and kept calling minguk, jimin reached the boy bedroom, he felt heavy in his heart as he stood in front of the door.

What if he opened the door and he wouldn't find minguk? What if all of that was real..? What if they were a memory of a past event?.. Jimin took a deep breath as he opened the door, his hand was shaking as the power in his leg slowly faded.

Jimin opened the door with a heavy heart, he walked few steps inside to see jiwoon playing with minguk on the Xbox, he let out a cry as he fell on the floor, jungkook was shocked to see jimin state.

The two boys turned to look at the couple shocked and worried about jimin, jungkook was now holding jimin in his arms scared of how broken the boy looked, " I.. I thought.. he.. le..left me.. jungkook.. " the older cried as the younger pulled him closer whispering sweet calming words in his ear.

" appa.. " minguk approached his father with teary eyes, jimin turned to look at his boy feeling relieved, he didn't waste any seconds to pull the boy in his embrace, minguk hugged his father back who was a crying mess.

" minnie.. " jimin whispered as he caressed minguk head and used his other hand to hug him close, " jimin.. stop crying.. what happened..? " jungkook asked as he worriedly looked at the boy.

Jimin stayed quiet as he cried holding his son close to his chest, minguk hugged his father back and patted his back gently as he remembered how his father always comforted him when he cried, after a short time he finally calmed down.

He loosened his hold on his son and pulled away from the hug to end up gazing at his son face and body trying to look for any injury he may received, minguk smiled widely showing his crescents eye smile as he reached to wipe his father tears.

" jimin.. " jungkook called as he caressed jimin hair leading the older to look up at him, his tears were already threatening to fall again, he shook his head as he stood up and left the room, " you two can go back to play, don't worry about jimin, I accidentally hurt him while cleaning.. " jungkook gave an excuse to stop the two boys from getting worried at the older.

" appa, stop acting like a kid.. don't hurt him again " Jiwoon said with a pout as minguk nodded, " sorry " the younger said as he chuckled slightly before leaving following jimin who was standing outside the room waiting for him.

" baby.. what's wrong? " jungkook asked as he cupped jimin tears filled face, jimin bit his lips harshly as he hugged jungkook, " I am scared jungkook.. I am really scared.. " he cried again shocking jungkook.

The younger was confused and worried but didn't know what's wrong with his fiancée, he carried jimin and laid him down on the bed but jimin shook his head as he stood up and hurriedly hid behind jungkook.

" what's wrong.. " jungkook asked as he turned to look at jimin, " I don't want to sleep here anymore.. every time I do.. I can't wake up.. I am always surrounded by nightmares.. I don't want to stay here anymore.. " jimin mumbled on the younger chest when jungkook pulled him close to him.

" ok baby, how about we go to the living room? " jungkook suggested which jimin nodded with fear before he followed jungkook outside the room, his hand never loosening its strength around the boy's waist as he followed him downstairs.

__________
Just wanted to tease you guys a little bit
I think a day is enough before publishing this chapter
😂😂😂😂💔