▫️||5

Author Pov.

Minguk walked toward his room to change while jimin started preparing their lunch, he was really tired and sad to eat so he just made some food for his son.

He made some octopus shaped sausages and some stir fried vegetables and a fresh orange juice, he placed down the lunch in the living room as he played some cartoon for the boy to watch.

Minguk walked toward the living room as his mood was a little bit better than before, he walked toward his father with his cute panda pajama(kigurumi) smiling happily at his father.

" come minnie, eat.. " jimin said as he got the small fork ready for his son, minguk looked at the food then at his father " and you appa? " he asked as he sat on jimin lap.

Jimin smiled tiredly " I am not hungry I will eat later.. so you should eat now.. ok? ", minguk frowned at the idea of him eating alone but nodded anyway.

" appa.. I want to sleep.. " minguk said tiredly after he finished eating, jimin nodded his head as he carried his boy to his room and laid him down while caressing his hair gently.

Jimin was staring at minguk who was hugging him real tight, " I am sorry minguk-ah.. appa isn't good enough to make you happy.. " he said as he felt his boy breath against his neck.

Minguk seemed to be really tired as he fell asleep almost immediately, jimin smiled weakly as he caressed his boy hair before leaving his side walking toward the door.

He reached the kitchen and got himself a drink as he sat down on the kitchen countertop, he stared at his feet as he took a sip from his alcoholic drink.

The familiar burning sensation caused by the drink that he felt down his throat lead his mind to cloud with unreasonable thoughts, he really wanted to cry but he felt weak and.. alone.

Jimin phone started ringing taking the boy attention away from both his drink and sadness, " h..hello..? " jimin said as he cleared his throat.

" jimin, can I come over? I miss you.. " jin said leading the boy to chuckle softly as he hummed, " sure " jimin said as he heard his hyung excited tone " send me your address then ".

Jimin said a simple ok before he hanged up to send his location to jin, for some reason jin called exactly in the right time.. the time when he really needed someone to be by his side.

He been living alone for a while, he never had the chance to cry and rant about how he feels to anyone, and his sadness and worry increased when minguk was born.

He always kept his own feeling to himself, he tried his best to provide his son with everything he needed and he never failed to do so.. except the fact he was the only person.. or parent minguk had.. and that wasn't enough.

Almost 40 minute later the house bell ringed through the house leading the boy to get back to his sense before he walked toward the door to open it for jin.

As soon as he opened the door he saw jin happy face, before he could greet him, jimin wrapped his arms around the older neck crying his heart out.

Jin was shocked and confused but when he heard the younger sobs and felt his shirt getting wet by the boy tears he hugged him back.

" who made my baby cry? " jin asked as he caressed jimin head, jimin sobbed harder as he tightened his arms around the boy, " who dared to make my baby cry? ".

Jimin chuckled bitterly as he shook his head, " I am c..crying be..because..- " he stopped as he let more tears flow down his eye " I am not go..good enough.. I never am.. ne..never will " he said confusing jin more.

" let's go inside first.. " jin closed the door before pulling the younger to the living room, he saw the tv playing some cartoons and the plate had only left over vegetables.

" where is minguk? " jin asked worriedly, the younger glanced at the living room still hugging the older waist lookingfor comfort " his upstairs.. sleeping ".

" ok sit here " jin said as he gently pushed down the younger, " tell me what's wrong? " he said as he caressed jimin wet cheeks.

Jimin stared at jin eyes trying to hold his tears but couldn't as he sobbed hard on the older chest again after he hugged him for the second time " I am not good enough hyung.. I don't know what to do anymore.. I thought I will be enough.. but I am not.. every time I devote myself to someone they easily let me go.. or easily hurt me.. I.. I know minguk is young.. but I am so tired hyung.. I feel like I am dying but no one seem to care.. I thought having minguk will change everything.. but I am still the same.. I am still less than enough to everyone I love.. ".

" why are you saying that jimin..? Did something happen? " jin asked worriedly, jimin shook his head " what ever he say his young.. he doesn't mean everything he says.. but I am the problem hyung.. even when I know it's my fault I still blame others for not accepting me.. ".

" jimin.. " jin said as he pulled jimin back to his embrace, jimin breathed heavily as he sobbed on his hyung chest, " you are just overthinking baby.. you just kept too much in your heart that you got a bit sensitive ".

Jimin nodded his head as he felt somehow jin words were true yet he also knew he wasn't good enough to lead others to feel enough with his presence.

After almost 7 minutes jin pulled away slightly but stopped when he noticed that jimin was sleeping on his chest, he smiled as he laid him down on the couch.

" you don't know that you are more than enough for a lot.. you just fail to see it " jin said as he gently kissed the boy head before covering his body.

After he finished covering the younger he closed the tv before taking the dirty dish to the kitchen to wash it, after that he went to check on minguk who was also sleeping upstairs.

____
" Tags & Books "
The short story about jikook that I posted there
I may release it today or tomorrow so I would really appreciate it if you guys tell me how you think about it?

Sorry for this sad chapter but still hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛