▫️||72

Author Pov.

Jimin left the bathroom to see jungkook sitting there with red cheeks, he was breathing heavily as he slowly palmed himself, the older blushed as he saw the boy, jungkook attention was now on his fiancée as he signaled him to come closer.

" ji..jimin help me.. " the boy said as he opened his legs wider for jimin, his erection was visible through his jeans that made jimin blush at the sight, the older couldn't refuse as he knew that jungkook was feeling really horny since the incident outside.

He sat on his knees between jungkook legs as he stared at his fiancée's face, he was struggling with his problem, he really wanted to jerk himself off but he knew he wouldn't be satisfied so he tried his best to wait for jimin to finish.

" I can't hold on any longer jimin.. " jungkook breathed out heavily as he leaned back and rested both his hands on the bed to hold himself in place, jimin stared at jungkook erection for few seconds before he reached to unzip his jeans.

He opened his fiancée jeans and slowly lowered the boy underwear leading his hard member to sprung up, jimin was surprised as he saw how hard jungkook was with his pants drenched with pre-cum.

" jimin.. " the younger called wanting the boy to help him already, jimin blushed as he reached to hold the boy hard member, he looked at jungkook eyes as he licked the tip gently, his thumb rubbing on the boy tip after every lick sending jungkook a weird feeling in his stomach.

Jimin was teasing the boy by going slow and jungkook hated that he enjoyed it even though he wanted him to go faster, he took in jungkook tip and sucked on it as he looked at jungkook trying to hold his moan from the painful pleasure he was receiving.

The older took the boy deeper in his mouth before he pulled away leading jungkook to whine at the loss of warmth, jimin smiled as he blowed air on the boy hard member, " fuck jimin, stop teasing me " the younger whined as the older went back to licking his tip.

" but I am not " jimin chuckled as he felt the boy breath getting heavier, he took in jungkook member again but before he could pull away again jungkook pushed back jimin bangs before he gripped on his hair and pushed his head down so that he can take his member deep in his mouth.

The older gaged as he felt jungkook member all the way inside of his mouth, he kept popping his head up and down as jungkook kept his grip on his hair, he felt pain down his throat as it been a long time since he had sex or even gave someone a blowjob.

He held jungkook waist trying to stop jungkook from pushing his head further down which fortunately worked, " sorry.. but stop teasing me jimin " the younger said as jimin pulled away, he glanced at jungkook before taking a breath.

" ah.. jimin " the younger moaned as the older took in his member again in his mouth and jerked off what he couldn't get in his mouth, " shit.. jimin.. I-ah.. I am coming " the younger moaned, before he could release his load jimin stopped leading him to whine as he laid back down.

" Jimin! " jungkook called as he reached to touch himself, jimin laughed as he stopped him, jungkook wasn't in the mood for jimin teasing him especially when it been a while since they did it together, jimin pulled the boy and started kissing him as he straddled him.

The younger deepened the kiss as he forced his tongue inside jimin lips, sucking on the boy's tongue as he felt jimin jerking him again, all of this was getting too much on him but he enjoyed every second of it, even when jimin was teasing him.

Jungkook flipped jimin on the bed as he took the older shirt off him, jimin face got redder as he looked at jungkook taking off his shirt too, he was only wearing his jeans while his hard member leaking with pre-cum on jimin.

" stop staring and help me with this " jungkook said as he signaled to his lower area with his eyes, jimin hesitated but reached his hand to hold the boy member as he stroked it gently, jungkook started to breathe heavily again as jimin fastened his pace.

" fuck, jimin.. " he groaned as he started to feel weaker in his legs, he leaned closer to jimin and started to breathe heavily on the boy's neck, jimin used his thumb to rub the boy tip leading him to moan.

" faster jimin.. " jungkook begged as his fiancée started kissing his lips again, his hand jerking the boy off as his tongue pleasured the boy mouth until he got cut off by the boy moan when he came on both his and jimin chest.

Jimin didn't stop stroking the boy member as he kept on releasing his load, " this is not over yet " jungkook said as he moved away from over jimin body and held the smaller boy legs up as he positioned himself under him, he gently rested jimin legs on his shoulder while he started to pull down jimin's shorts.

" jungkook.. " jimin called nervously as he saw the boy already lowered his shorts along with his underwear to mid of his thighs, " don't worry, I will go slow.. " jungkook said as he used his right hand to rub the older ass before he rubbed his hole with his index.

Jimin let out a small moan when he felt his fiancée finger entering him slowly, " I will make you feel good " jungkook said as jimin closed his eyes while clutching hard on the bed, jungkook started moving his finger to loosen the boy but got interrupted when the door opened.

" appa~~ " minguk called happily but froze when he saw jungkook sitting between jimin legs that were resting on jungkook shoulder, his father almost naked while jungkook only had his jeans on.

" minguk out! Now! " jungkook shouted as he tried covering jimin who was cursing at jungkook for not locking the door, the younger face turned red as he got confused not sure what to do.

He was worried that his father was in such situation but he didn't know if it was ok, jiwoon heard his father shouting and walked toward the room to see the couple in their position, " appa! " jiwoon shouted as he covered minguk eyes.

" Minnie let's go outside, it's not good to see something disgusting " jiwoon said leading jungkook to scoff, " let me see you when you grow up- ", jimin interrupted him as he slapped jungkook chest " yah! Move.. ".

" but.. " jungkook whined as he wanted to continue, the older looked at him with wide eyes, " no jungkook, no one told you to leave the door open " jimin said as he tried to lower his legs but jungkook stopped him, " just a little bit jimin? ".

" no jungkook, minguk is shocked right now " jimin said as he found an excuse to avoid having sex with jungkook, the younger sighed " ok ok.. but I swear next time I will make you beg me to continue ".

Jimin rolled his eyes, " whatever.. " he said as he started wearing his clothes again after wiping his fiancée cum off his chest, jungkook smiled " next time I will shower you wi- ah- yah! " jungkook shouted when jimin hit him with a pillow, " this is the last time I am doing this with you " jimin said as jungkook rolled his eyes, " yeah sure, till the wedding " the younger said leading jimin to blush before he left the room, " cutie " jungkook chuckled as he started wiping himself off before changing his clothes.

___________
Not proofread
I know you guys hate me
😂😂😂😂

The story reaching an end though
Yet hope you guys enjoy the chapter
💛💛💛💛💛💛

Your thoughts so far?