▫️||125

Author Pov.

Jiwoon entered the room to see jihoon laying under the cover, he could feel the boy sadness from afar, the way he hugged himself as he curled in the corner made him feel sorry and regretful for his actions.

He quietly approached the boy and sat on the bed, he crawled toward jihoon side as he gently shook his shoulder, jihoon was awake but closed his eyes in hope jiwoon will believe he is already asleep.

The older leaned over the boy and stared at his face, " if you keep pretending I won't be able to apologize " he said leading the boy to shut his eyes tighter, the taller chuckled as he pecked his cheek, " please, open your eyes? ".

Jihoon wasn't ready to hear the boy but he couldn't ignore him any longer, he opened his eyes as a pout formed on his face, he sat up and stared at jiwoon eyes, the older rubbed his neck as he looked around nervously.

" I have no excuse for my action earlier.. " he started as jihoon looked at his hands, " but I really didn't mean to make you upset.. " he continued as he glanced at the boy who just nodded as his lips curled downward.

Silence took over for few minutes, the two were stealing glances at each other, jihoon was insecure that maybe jiwoon still have feelings for minguk, that he is still not ready to accept him fully while for the other he was just nervous for being single his whole life.

" I was scared.. " jiwoon blurted out earning the boy attention, " you're my first boyfriend.. this is my first time being in a relationship.. I never did it before, and I was scared.. " he said as jihoon eyes started to get teary.

" I didn't push you because I don't like you.. I was just worried that I may upset you.. " he said as he looked at the boy's face, " in the end I did end up upsetting you.. " he said as he looked back down.

" I just don't want you to go to sleep while being sad.. " jiwoon said as he tried going back to his side of the bed but jihoon stopped him, he sat on his knees as he cupped the taller face, " I was sad.. but now.. I am really happy " he whispered the last word on the taller lips before gently kissing him.

Jiwoon smiled as he held the boy waist while deepening the kiss, " if I want to do it.. I want it to be with you " the older said as jihoon smiled, " then what stopping you? " he asked as he leaned closer to kiss the boy, jiwoon hands slipped under the younger shirt as he gently caressed his sides, the kiss was the opposite of his touch, it was passionate, needy and a little bit lustful.

The younger bit jiwoon bottom lip as he inserted his tongue into the boy's mouth, his tongue exploring every inch of the boy's mouth as their tongues swirled around the other, the older gently sucked on his boyfriend's tongue enjoying the sweet taste of his mouth along with the strawberry candy flavor that he ate when they were outside on the balcony.

Jihoon pulled off jiwoon shirt off him as he started trailing kisses down to his neck, he bit the boy neck as he slowly sucked on it, the blood started gathering in that spot as he sucked harder on the spot, jiwoon was feeling pain but the younger tongue that licked the reddish spot from time to time made him sightly forget the pain.

The older pushed the boy slightly as he held his shirt and pulled it off him before kissing the younger again, he laid him down as he kept leaving wet kisses from his lips till his tummy, the boy was slightly embarrassed but stayed still as he let the boy guy further.

" are you sure? " the older asked the boy laying under him, jihoon smiled gently as he nodded, his messy hair and red cheeks along with his hooded eyes were enough to turn jiwoon hormones on, he tugged on the boy pants and pulled them off him, the younger was now whining as he felt more embarrassed by being exposed.