▫️||78

Author Pov.

" I just entered you, and you came this much.. such a naughty boy " jungkook smiled before he kissed jimin lips, jimin didn't bother to fight back as he was reaching his limit with his strength.

" you look so tired " jungkook cooed as he caressed the boy cheeks, jimin nodded as he moaned, jungkook carried jimin while still his member inside the boy hole before he laid over him, " I will forgive you.. after I come one last time ".

Jimin nodded as he knew it pointless to argue with the boy, he whined at the lose of warmth when the younger pulled away but felt pain when jungkook pushed his left leg over his right, he laid over him as he positioned his hard member behind the boy left leg.

He bent the boy leg to put pressure on his member before he thrusted on the boy leg, the stocking rubbing against his member leading him to go insane, jimin moaned as he felt jungkook suck his nibble while pumping himself with the older leg.

It was a weird feeling but jungkook was enjoying it, he always liked to try new ideas while having sex but jimin hardly accept any so he wasn't planning on wasting such opportunity.. on his wedding day.

In few seconds he finally came, he groaned as he cummed all over the boy thighs, jimin was in a dazed state as he waited jungkook to stop, " are you tired? " jungkook asked with a smile.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he tried to sit up, " sorry baby~ " jungkook said in a cute tone trying to comfort the boy, jimin smiled as he wrapped his arms around jungkook and laid over him, " I am really tired kookie.. I don't think I can walk.. ".

" sorry " jungkook said while laughing, " I will try to be gentle next time? " he said as jimin shook his head, " there's no next time " he mumbled as he whined from the pain he felt in his ass.

" Jimin! " jungkook whined loudly as the older smiled, jungkook pouted but wrapped his arms around jimin waist " you are just saying that because you are in pain, it's not my fault you didn't have sex for six years ".

" so would you preferred it if I did? " jimin said as he looked at jungkook, " well yoongi was my fiancée too, I should have don- " jungkook interrupted him as he pulled his face for a kiss.

" shut up or else we would go for round two " the younger hissed as jimin just laughed, " you shut up, see I was loyal even when I was away.. I only let you touch me.. then.. and now.. and always " he mumbled as he rested his head on jungkook chest.

" but I didn't.. I did it with her.. " jungkook mumbled feeling sorry, " kookie.. it's ok, you didn't do it because you wanted too.. right? " he said worried that jungkook might have took interest in his ex wife.

" yeah.. I was mad at you.. I regret doing it with her.. but jiwoon.. I am still happy that I got a son.. even though we didn't love each other " jungkook said as jimin nodded, he smiled " actually I am happy you did.. if it weren't for jiwoon.. we wouldn't have met again.. ".

" I still can't believe you hid the fact you were pregnant.. I couldn't be there when he was born.. " jungkook frowned as jimin laughed, " sorry.. I had my reasons.. but you can make it up for him now ".

" yeah.. both of them.. I neglected jiwoon a lot because of his mother.. even though I love him I didn't really shower him with love like you did to minguk " he said as jimin hummed, " we can shower both of them with our love.. even though he is not my son.. but it feels like it.. " the older said happily.

" I don't know what I did to deserve someone like you.. " jungkook whispered as jimin shook his head, " you deserve a lot better.. I am sorry that I- " jungkook groaned " shut up jimin and sleep, I love you for who you are, and I know why you ran away.. it was my fault you had to leave.. let's just forget everything.. and start all over again ".

Jimin nodded his head as he kissed the boy chest feeling weak to raise himself up, jungkook smiled and tightened his arms around the boy, " I love you jimin ", " I love you too kookie ".

__________
I just wanted to tease you guys for a while
The story still not over
And nothing is proofread so yeah
Also I really love you guys
🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂😂