▫️||28

Author Pov.

The ride to jimin house was quiet, the two boys fell asleep on jimin lap while yoongi was fighting his urge to sleep because of the weird tension that surrounded the car because of jimin and jungkook argument.

Jimin looked up as he released a deep sigh leading the younger to look at him from the rear view mirror, as jimin looked at the front he spotted jungkook looking at him leading him to look down instantly.

Jungkook groaned as he clenched his hand over the steering wheel, yoongi glanced at him before glancing at jimin, he was feeling uncomfortable but still couldn't complain.

After what it felt like a century to the two boys, they finally arrived back to jimin house, " yoongi can you please help me carry them? " jimin said as the older of the two nodded his head, " don't take jiwoon. " jungkook said a bit pissed off.

" why? " yoongi asked confused, " I am going back to my house.. leave him " jungkook said sternly as yoongi looked at jimin, yoongi carried minguk as he mouthed to jimin to tell jungkook already, the younger looked down at the boy sleeping on his lap.

" ju..jungkook " jimin called feeling a little bit scared, the younger looked at him without uttering a word, " stay.. please? " jimin said as he looked deep onto the younger eyes.

" why? " jungkook asked angrily, " mmm.. I need to tell you something.. " jimin said feeling his tears already threatening to fall down his cheeks.

Jungkook wanted to say no but the way jimin was looking at him made him ignore everything and say yes, he groaned as he carried his son " this better be good.. or else.. ugh.. " he sighed not wanting to say something and regret it later.

Jimin went back to his room, he wanted to think how he will tell jungkook but he was struggling, he still doesn't want too but yoongi got a point, if jungkook knew that minguk is his son then he will protect him from his mother.

" so.. what did you want to tell me? " jungkook asked as he stood next to the door, the older walked toward him and held his hands gently pulling him inside " I really want to tell you everything.. but I am scared jungkook ".

Jungkook eyebrow furrowed " scared of what? " the younger asked confused, jimin looked away avoiding his eyes, " of hurting you.. you trust her too much.. I don't think you will believe me " he said as the younger stayed quiet.

" who are you talking about..? " jungkook asked as worry started taking over him, jimin sighed and hugged jungkook tight " I don't think I can say it directly to your face " jimin cried as he buried his head on jungkook chest.

" jimin.. baby.. please tell me what's wrong? Don't you trust me? " jungkook asked as he wrapped his arms around the older smaller body, jimin nodded " I trust you.. but I am afraid you won't believe me.. ".

Jungkook started to get worried as he started caressing jimin hair with his right hand, jimin took a deep breathe as his heart started beating repeatedly fast, he felt weak.. scared but the fact he was in jungkook embrace made everything easier.

" I didn't leave you.. because I wanted too.. " jimin said as he held jungkook tighter, the younger eyes widened a little before he pushed jimin away, " then why did you do it? " jungkook asked already feeling his emotion being unstable.

" jungkook I swear I didn't want to leave.. but she threatened me and I was scared that she may hurt me.. she may hurt my baby.. I couldn't let her do that.. that why I ran away.. that why I left you.. I am sorry jungkook.. I am really sorry.. I was scared.. I am still scared but I need you.. I can't do this on my own anymore.. " jimin said between sobs, tears filling his face as jungkook stared at him shocked.

" when you left me.. you were pregnant..? " jungkook asked shocked, he knew it was possible for special cases of men to be able to carry a child but to know that jimin is one.. he had mixed feeling about this.

" does that mean..- " jungkook was trying to ask but jimin hug interrupted him, " I am sorry for hiding this away from you.. I swear I didn't mean too.. I was just so scared that I did it for minguk sake.. " jimin cried out as jungkook stared at him blankly.

" so you are saying that.. minguk is my son? " jungkook asked as his eyes started to wonder around him, he wanted to process the new information in his mind but couldn't, tears started staining his cheeks as he looked at jimin, " jimin.. is he my son..? " jungkook asked in shaky tone.

Jimin kneeled down as he kept on crying while apologizing, jungkook looked down to see how hurt and vulnerable jimin was, he wanted to shout at him, he wanted to say many things to him.. but the way he was made him understand that jimin was being sincere.

" is that why your face was bruised last time? " jungkook asked as he clenched his fists, jimin just nodded his head as he kept on crying, jungkook looked at him before his eyes wondered around the ceiling not sure what to say.

" who is she jimin..? " jungkook asked scared of the answer, jimin looked at him and lowered his head again sobbing, jungkook leaned down and caressed his hair after wiping his tears, " tell me.. please..? ".

" y..yo..your m..mother.. " he said as he bursted in tears hugging jungkook so tight leading him to stumble back and fall down, the younger froze as he felt jimin tears wetting his shirt.

" my mother..? Jimin are you hearing yourself? She would never do that.. " jungkook said as he felt his world crash, the last person he thought will be the reason of his sadness is his mother.. the one who always gave him advices and made him feel better of himself is the one behind his broken self.

" I am sorry.. I didn't want to tell you.. I know you trust her.. way too much.. to believe me.. but I swear I didn't leave because I want too.. I didn't even want you to marry someone else.. you know how much I love you.. I would never let go of you so easily.. " jimin said between sobs as he looked at jungkook expressionless face, " but.. minguk.. I couldn't risk hurting him.. please.. tell her not to hurt him.. " the older cried harder as he held jungkook tighter than before.

Jungkook tears fell down silently as he listened to jimin, how can she..? He trusted his heart to her.. how could she just easily hurt him and act shocked whenever he told her anything about the older when she already knows more than he do.

Jungkook found himself pulling jimin closer to his chest as he cried along with him, " I thought you got bored of me.. or that I had hurt you.. why didn't you tell me that she was behind all of this.. ".

" she said she will hurt minguk.. jungkook I am really happy that I can have you all over again.. but not when my son is in danger.. my life would stop if I lose him.. " jimin cried, " jimin! I would never let her harm him.. his my son too.. " he choked in his own words as he mumbled a low " mine.. " as his tears rolled down his cheeks.

____
Not proofread
Sorry that I took time to update,
I was a bit busy with my mom..
anyway hope you guys like this chapter..
💛💛💛💛