▫️||81

Author Pov.

The couple arrived at the party hall that their parents holding the celebration party in, jungkook was holding jimin waist as they walked toward their parents to greet them along with minguk and jiwoon.

" glad you two came early " Mrs.park said as she signaled the two boys to come near her, " I miss my babies " she said leading jimin to pout, " what about me?~ " he asked as his mother giggled, " I miss you too baby " she said as she caressed jimin hair.

Jungkook smiled widely as he saw how happy jimin was, jimin looked at his husband " want to drink something? " he asked as jungkook nodded leaning close to him, jimin looked curiously as he asked what.

" you? " jungkook smiled when the boy blushed, " I am serious kookie " jimin asked while laughing, jungkook hummed before he shrugged his shoulders, " let's go pick something " jimin pointed behind them.

" you two are coming? " jungkook asked his two sons who shook their heads wanting to stay with Mrs.park, " just leave them with me " Mrs.park said as the couple nodded before walking away.

After choosing something to drink the couple stood near the dancing area, it was a party to celebrate the collaboration deal between the two companies, jungkook was holding jimin waist with his left hand as he held his drink with his right hand.

Jimin was facing jungkook as they swayed their body to the beautiful melody playing, jungkook kissing under the boy's ear every once in a while leading the boy to giggle at the ticklish sensation he gets from the boy breathe.

Mrs.jeon was feeling on an edge as she stared at the two boys, she let them get married but she still didn't like the fact jungkook got married to jimin, she was standing with two friends of her but not really paying attention to them as she drank the glass of champagne in her hand.

" oh Mrs.park, how are you " one of her friends said as she stopped Mrs.park from walking past them, her attention was now on jimin mother, " I am fine, how about you Mrs.lee I heard you opened a new store for your fashion line " Mrs.park said with a smile on her face.

" yeah, it been two weeks since I did, you should come check it out, I have some new limited designs " Mrs.lee said as the women nodded, " I will try to find some free time " Mrs.park said as Mrs.jeon scoffed.

" excuse me, did I say something wrong? " Mrs.park asked as her smile turned into a thin line when her eyes laid on Mrs.jeon, the women shook her head, " nothing, just noticed how fake you sound, like your son " she said as she turned to look at jimin who was standing alone now.

Mrs.park bit her lips as her eyes followed Mrs.jeon to see her staring at her son, she stood in front of her gaining her attention, " they are happy together, stop being like this " Mrs.park said.

" but I am not " Mrs.jeon said as she glared at jimin's mother, " your son is! " Mrs.park angrily said as she felt slightly worried from what the women could do, " I don't care what he wants, he doesn't know what goods for him, and your son for sure isn't ".

" he isn't even your real son " Mrs.park said leading the women in front her to drop her glass to the floor as she blankly stared at her, " you keep hurting him.. he will eventually hate you, and you two will lose each other.. how would you feel then? " Mrs.park said as she felt sad at the thought.

" how about you tell me? " Mrs.jeon asked with a wide smile on her face, " what do you mean? " Mrs.park asked with furrowed eyebrows as she noticed how uncomfortable Mrs.jeon smile made her feel.

" this " she said as she walked past the women walking toward a table before she continued walking toward jimin who was clueless to her approaching him, " jimin " she called as the boy turned to look at her but his eyes widened when he felt a sharp object make a cut deep inside his body.

She smiled widely when the boy held her shoulders weakly trying to push her away, that when he felt her pull the sharp object before stabbing him again, everything seemed to slow down around them as the boy fell on his knees still holding her.

Mrs.park eyes widened as she saw her son bleeding, her world just crashed down as she froze in her spot unable to check on her kid in fear she will lose him, jungkook who was next to his father talking to him didn't waste any second when he heard the first scream from the girls surrounding jimin and his mother, he felt heavy in both his heart and legs when he saw the blood flowing out of the boy wound.

His mother laughing as she stared at the boy, before she could hurt him further he pushed her away and held jimin tightly in his arms, " let me go!! " he heard Mrs.jeon shout while laughing when yoongi and one of the bodyguards pulled her away.

" jimin! Baby look at me " jungkook worriedly called as he saw the big wound staining jimin white clothes, blood slowly gushed out of the boy's mouth when he tried to talk, unable to wait any further jungkook carried the fragile bleeding boy in his arms and left the place running.

Running as fast as he could while holding jimin in his arms, his mother laughter hearable as she kept screaming at him, " I did you a big favor jungkook, you will thank me later " she said as yoongi held her tighter in fear she may escape his hold.

Everyone was shocked by the event as they stared at Mrs.jeon being dragged out of the place with the bodyguards holding her real tight, what broke Mrs.park more that she left smiling, not guilty a single bit of hurting her only son.

She stopped the bodyguards as she slapped the women in front of her with eyes full of tears, " h..how could you.. hurt him " she cried as the women laughed, she walked closer to Mrs.park " I killed my own sister, do you think I will care about your son? " she confessed leading Mr.jeon eyes to widen at her confession.

" it was a celebration for a collaboration, now we can celebrate the death of your son " she said breaking the women heart for the second time now, " let's go.. ignore her.. jimin will be fine.. " daehyun said as he pulled his wife.

" bu- " he interrupted her as he stared deep into her eyes, " he is fine! Let's go.. " he said not wanting to think that his son was in great danger, he was scared.. broken but he couldn't show his weak self to his wife, he needed to be strong for her.

She looked down as she nodded weakly, she went to the room the boys were playing in before leaving, they couldn't tell them what happened to jimin but they couldn't leave without them, " let's drop them home and then visit jimin ok? " daehyun said.

Jin followed the couple as he saw how broken they looked, " Mr.park, I will take the kids and drop them at my house along with my daughter, you two could go to jimin first " the older said as Mrs.park nodded repeatedly, " please.. I need to see my son " she said as she held jin hand tightly.

He nodded with a weak smile before gesturing the boys to follow him, the married couple left the place in a hurry in hope their kid was fine, that jungkook arrived on time to save their son..

In the other hand, Mr.jeon standing in the security room staring at his wife, his eyes teary as he looked at her drunk self, laughing as if she didn't stab his son husband, as if she didn't confess killing his real wife, her twin sister.

" why are you looking at me like this? " she asked as her laughter died down, " is it true.. di..did you k..kill her? " he asked as he felt his voice betray him, she smiled and leaned closer to him, " of course sweetheart, or else how would I get you.. and my son ".

" he is not your son! " Mr.jeon shouted leading her to glare at him, " he is! Stop saying he is not my son " she shouted as she tried to choke him but yoongi pushed her away as he tried protecting Mr.jeon.

" I don't even know you anymore.. " he cried out as he looked down, tears falling down as he bit his lips, yoongi slowly rubbed the man back trying to comfort him as he looked at Mrs.jeon laughing again, " I would love to know he died, please don't forget to inform me " she said before she got dragged out of the security room by the police.

__________
I know full of drama
Just don't curse at me
😂💔