▫️||95

Author Pov.

Minguk woke up early to get ready, daniel promised to pick him up so that the two could go to school together since jiwoon was expelled for a week, the boy got inside his and jiwoon shared bathroom to brush his teeth but jiwoon was already there.

" why are you awake early in the morning.. you don't have school today " minguk asked confused, jiwoon smiled before he rinsed his mouth, " I thought of dropping you off since you will be alone " he said happily as the boy released a guilty 'Oh.. '

Jiwoon noticed minguk expression, " whats wrong minnie? " the boy asked, " mmm.. daniel said he will pick me up.. I am sorry I didn't tell you.. " minguk said with a slight frown, jiwoon smile turned into a thin line as he nodded, " it's ok, I guess I will practice for the match instead ".

" are you sure..? " minguk asked as the boy nodded with a fake smile, " if you need anything call me ok? " jiwoon said as the boy nodded, " see you after school then " jiwoon said before going back to his room to change.

After an hour he got downstairs to see jimin and joon eating breakfast alone, " good morning " the boy said as he kissed jimin cheek and ruffled joon fluffy hair, a giggle escaped the sleepy boy mouth leading both jimin and jiwoon to smile.

" how are you feeling today ji? " jimin asked as gave the boy an empty plate and a glass of juice, jiwoon stayed quiet " hurt.. " he said leading the older male to frown, he walked toward the boy to check his temperature " are you ok? Do you feel sick? Where does it hurt? ".

Jimin kept asking leading the boy to unconsciously cry, he held jimin hand and brought it toward his heart " it hurts.. a lot.. " he cried as he held jimin hand tighter, jimin was confused but the only thing he was able to do is pull the boy for a hug.

" baby.. stop crying, tell me.. why does it hurt? " jimin asked as he gently rubbed the boy back, " if I do.. you will hate me.. " he mumbled as he held jimin tighter, jimin was so confused but he didn't want to push the boy to say something his not comfortable with " tell me.. when you feel like sharing it with me ".

" I would never hate you jiwoon, just don't cry.. it making me sad too.. " he said as he felt his eyes getting teary, joon was staring at the two with a sad expression not sure why his brother was sad, " thank you.. " he whispered to jimin ear.

After the two calmed down jiwoon finally started to eat, jimin wasn't aware of the boy feelings toward his own brother but for some reason he knew he cried because of his feeling toward someone, he didn't want to push the boy to confess so he tried to cheer him up.

" so.. how will you train for the match? " jimin asked trying to lighten the atmosphere, jiwoon frowned " I am not sure, I can't attend practice " he said as jimin nodded, " mmm.. do you want me to call yoongi? He can help you if you want ".

" but isn't he busy with work? " jiwoon asked as jimin smiled, " if it's for you my dad will happily give him a day or even a week off, and also that lazy ass would like getting of work " jimin laughed as the boy smiled, " thank you.. " the boy said as jimin smiled at him.

" stop thanking me, I know I am not your mother.. but I think of you as one of my boys, not because your jungkook wife son it mean I will treat you differently.. but I would love it if you open up at least to me more.. I will always listen to you.. I know I can't fill her spot.. but I am willing to be there for you whenever you needed me " jimin said, jiwoon eyes got teary again, he didn't know what to say.

Jimin raised him for over nine years now, and he never complained or treated him differently, he was thankful and happy that jimin wasn't faking his love toward him because of his father, also jimin was more like a friendly motherly figure to him thanks to his personality.

He would always take care of him and make sure his happy and well, he broke down many times because he missed his mother, but jimin was the best replacement that he got even after he married jungkook, after he and minguk grew up they were aware of the situation that jimin and jungkook were in, they knew each other a long time before jungkook got married.

They were friends, their relationship developed when they was in high school, when the two graduated from school both of them got separated by Mrs.jeon, he also knew that she wasn't even his grandmother, he felt hurt because now he doesn't have neither his mother or grandmother but jimin and Mrs.park were there for him.

The two treated him as one of jimin kids and that made him really grateful, he decided to help jimin clean the dirty dishes while he call yoongi to ask him to train him for few days, joon was staring at him as he saw him clean while singing.

He turned to see joon curious eyes following him everywhere, " what? " he asked confused, joon smiled as he walked toward him " joon want to play with ji~ " he said happily as the taller boy nodded, " wait for me, I will finish in few minutes " he said to his younger brother who nodded as he waited for him, he smiled as he continued what he was doing before he played with joon.

________
Double update??

Hope you guys like it
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛