▫️||75

Jungkook Pov.

My heart is beating really fast at this moment, I am standing in the same spot I was waiting in six years ago, I took a deep breath before I looked behind me to see the benches, My parent, family and friends.. no jimin, I smiled as I turned to look at the door to see it open revealing Mr.park with jimin, he looked so beautiful...

He looked like an angel, he was nervously gazing at me as he walked next to his father, his blonde hair was curled as he wore a white dress shirt with a ribboned collar, a high waisted white pant that perfectly showed his heavenly thighs.

A baby blue suit jacket that hugged his body perfectly as his ruffle sleeves peeked out of it, a blue stone pinned in the middle of his ribbon, he had put a little bit of makeup to hide some flaws in his skin that he sees.. he can't notice how beautiful he is but I think it's my job to explain that to him.

We decided to do our wedding in my family vacation house, only close friends and family members were invited, even with the small number of guests he was extremely nervous, even though he was walking in a normal pace I was getting impatient that I found myself walking toward him with a dazed expression.

" Jungkook.. " he called me with a shocked expression, I realized that now I was standing in the middle of the aisle that jimin and his father were walking in until I blocked their way, I smiled goofily as I rubbed my neck " sorry.. I got distracted by your beauty " ok that was cheesy but at least he smiled.

" since you are already here, you two should walk together " Mr.park said as he offered me to hold jimin hand, jimin giggles died down when his father held his hand and pulled it slightly toward me, I smiled widely as I bowed before taking a hold of jimin small hand, I interlocked our arms together.

" sorry " I said as I walked toward the officiant with jimin by my side, " what for? " jimin asked as he glanced at me, " ruining your moment? " I said in a questionable tone but he giggled instead, " it's ok.. I like this better.. with you by my side " he said as he looked at me, I couldn't stop myself and kissed him, I could hear the guest and our friends cooing at us, I pulled away as I kept looking at his eyes " oops? " I smiled as he shyly elbowed me.

We were finally standing in front of the officiant waiting for him to start, I was staring at jimin the whole time the officiant was talking until I felt jimin hand on my arm, " uh.. sorry what? " I said as I noticed I was staring so hard that I didn't hear what the officiant said.

" we know he looks beautiful but please focus! " I heard hoseok shout from behind leading me to blush before I turned to glare at him, " Jeon Jungkook, do you take Park Jimin as your husband? " the officiant said in a hurry as he was a little bit irritated by me for losing my focus easily.

" and you Park Jimin, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your bel- " I interrupted him leading the officiant to groan, " can you not say the whole vow's I am kinda in a hu- ", " jungkook! " jimin pulled me away from the officiant as he apologized to the man, " do you take him as your anno- husband? " the officiant asked annoyingly.

" I do.. " jimin said while holding his laugh, " I announce you as husband an- " I ignored him as I pulled jimin into a kiss, " why bother bringing a wedding officiant if you got everything under control " the officiant ranted leading us both to laugh while kissing.

" you are really impatient kookie " jimin mumbled on my lips as we stopped to take a breath, " believe me I reached my limit the moment you entered ", he smiled before he turned to look at the guests who were laughing, " sorry, but I waited long enough " I said as I held jimin hand.

I can see how red jimin cheeks got as he hid his face with his right hand while holding my arm with his left arm, " I can't believe you rushed the officiant jungkook " jimin laughed as soon as we entered the house and entered one of the rooms we used to get ready, " I don't care, it's already official " I said with a smirk.

Jimin nervously smiled as he walked backward, " why are you smirking? " I shook my head meaning nothing as I loosened my necktie, " Jungkook.. " he called as he held my hand trying to stop me from unbuttoning my dress shirt, " we still need to go down.. " he said as he bit his lips while staring at my body.

" oh we will.. but in few " I mumbled near his ear before I pushed him down on the couch, " kookie~.. " he whined cutely but I didn't stop as I started kissing his pale neck, " it's too plain to my liking.. " I said as he pulled away with a frown, " what is..? ".

" your neck ", he slapped my shoulder as he rested his back on the couch " you scared me.. ", I just laughed before I continued kissing his neck, his breathing got heavy as he held onto my arms trying to stop me from sucking his neck but I didn't listen, I could feel him arching his back if I suck his neck too hard or bite him.

" kookie~ please~ s..stop~ " he said in a breathy tone trying to stop himself from uttering any lewd moans along the way, " but I- " I stopped when I heard the door open, of course why did I believe I will get something without any interruptions.

" ok hungry beast, both your parents asking for you to come down and greet some people " yoongi said with a smirk, " it's our wedding for god sake, can't we just have a moment for ourselves? " I asked with a frown, " you already did but I was bored, couldn't wait for you guys to finish " he said before closing the door.

" did I ever tell you that I hate him? " I asked jimin who laughed, " you did, but you shouldn't.. let's go " he said as he stood up, " we could continue later.. " he said in a seductive tone before he kissed my lips, " believe me we will " I smirked as I leaned to kiss him but stopped when he tightened my necktie, " later " he smiled before he pulled me out of the room.

Though I was disappointed that he didn't fully satisfy me, I just followed him because I knew at the end, he will have to stay up all night to please my sexual needs, I am hungry for him and he knows it, I will just let him enjoy his time before I overload him with endless pleasure tonight.

__________
I am really sorry to say this
But this was the last chapter
I know you guys will hate me for this..
I am really bad at endings
but I hope no one curse at me
😂😂😂😂

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter
💛💛💛💛💛💛