▫️||100

Author Pov.

Jiwoon went to the teachers office to talk to them about what he missed, he was in the basketball team, if his grades dropped he will be cut off, he wasn't successful in his love life, and he wasn't planning on losing another thing he loved, which is basketball.

After what it seemed an hour with him talking to almost all his teachers, he left the office to go and talk to the coach, it would have been easier for him to ask minguk for the notes but he wasn't planning on talking to him.. especially when he was planning on moving on with his unrequited love.

He was walking toward the basketball court when he saw a familiar guy standing next to the door, " what are you doing here? " he asked confused as the boy was trying to steal glances at the team practicing inside, the boy turned and backed away when he saw jiwoon.

" I.. I wanted to see the practice.. " the boy said while fiddling with the end of his shirt, jiwoon smiled slightly as he nodded, " and why didn't you go inside..? " he asked as he glanced to see a lot of people inside watching the basketball practice.

" the person I wanted to see wasn't there.. " the boy said shyly still looking at the floor, " really? Who is it? " he asked curiously as he took a look at the team members to see who wasn't there, but all of them were present.. except him.

" y..you..? " the boy said as he lowered his head. Jiwoon released a low 'oh' before he rubbed his neck nervously, " well.. I am expelled for a week.. I won't be able to attend until next week " he said as the boy nodded, " but why are you here then? " he asked curiously.

" to get what I missed or will miss from the teachers " he said with a smile, " the basketball match is two weeks later.. is it ok if you don't practice with them? " he asked again as the taller boy frowned, " yeah.. that why I wanted to talk to the coach, I am practicing with a person I know.. but I wanted to inform him so he will let me play during the game.. ".

" oh.. that cool, I am sure he will let you, you are one of the best players " the boy said with a smile, jiwoon blushed as he looked at the boy, " thank you.. " he mumbled as he glanced at the door, " so, what is your name? " jiwoon asked as the boy blushed in response.

" my name is.. jihoon.. park jihoon " the boy said with a shy smile, " nice to meet you jihoon, I am jeon jiwoon.. " he said as the boy mumbled a low 'I know', the bell ringed gaining jiwoon attention " well I have to go " he said as he glanced at his watch " yoongi hyung will kill me if I am late " he said with a sigh.

The boy looked at him with wide eyes and pink dusted cheeks, " oh ok.. take care " he said as he lowered his head feeling a little bit disappointed, jiwoon smiled before ruffling the boy hair " see you later then " he said as he walked inside the basketball court to talk to the coach.

Jihoon reached to touch his own hair as his cheeks turned into a darker shade of pink, " see you later.. " he whispered to himself with a smile, he looked at the boy from the small window on the door before walking away to his next class.

The boy finished talking to his coach after almost an hour and was headed to the main door when someone stopped him, minguk ran to jiwoon before he hugged him, the older pulled away with a wide smile leading his eyes to form into crescents.

" what are you doing here ji? " minguk asked as he was still holding the boy waist after hugging him, jiwoon stared for few seconds at the boy eyes before he pulled away, " I was with the coach.. " he said as the boy nodded, daniel was walking toward them which made the boy uncomfortable.

" anyway, I have to go " jiwoon said as he tried walking past the boy but minguk stopped him, " where? " he said with a pout, daniel was now standing between them as he watched the two, " I am metting yoongi hyung.. " he said before pulling his hand away.

" oh.. say hi to yooni " minguk said smiling before holding daniel hand pulling him away, " see you later I guess " daniel said as he patted the boy shoulder, jiwoon felt really sad as he just looked at the two boys walking away, " I hope I could forget my love for you already.. " he left with a broken heart unaware of the pair of eyes that were carefully following him with both love and admiration.

__________
Reached 100 chapter..
Still need time before it ends..

I am planning the next jikook story that will be published?after this, lost between a taegi and a jikook story..

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
💛💛💛💛💛💛