▫️||74

Author Pov.

" I announce you as Husband and wife, you may kiss the bride " this statement.. those words.. were like knives stabbing jimin heart, jungkook turned to look at jimin who kept shedding tears.

Jungkook wanted to run and hug the boy but he couldn't, he felt his eyes get teary while staring at jimin, the guests thought that jungkook was crying from happiness.. little did they know.. he was crying for marrying someone other than jimin.

Just now, he regretted listening to jimin, if he ignored him and waited a little bit longer before he proposed to him he would have been happy, but no.. he listened to jimin and did what broke both of them.. he got married to someone else.

The bride felt nervous as she looked at Mrs.jeon and then jungkook, scared that he may ditch her and run away,  she reached to hold the boy's arm but he slightly pulled his hand away while turning to look at her.

" you can kiss the bride now " the priest said again as the boy was taking a lot of time, jungkook gulped down the lump forming in his throat as he leaned closer to the girl, he was tightly holding her arms as he pulled her closer, his right hand finding its way toward her neck as he gently pulled her head toward her.

The girl was getting impatient as she hurriedly smashed her lips on jungkook's, jimin tears fell harder as he saw the two kiss, he couldn't watch any longer as he buried his head on taehyung shoulder, " jimin.. " the boy called worried about his friend.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss as he turned to look at the guests before leaving but seeing jimin as a crying mess broke him a hundred times more, he really wanted to run to the boy and comfort him but he couldn't, he looked down and walked out with a frown on his face while his wife smiled like she won the lottery.

As soon as the new married couple left Mrs.jeon signaled jimin to follow her, the two went to a quiet place so that they could talk privately, " they got married.. now, when are you leaving? " the women asked as jimin tears fell all over again.

" soon.. I just need to say goodbye.. " the boy begged as Mrs.jeon nodded, " don't do anything reckless, or else you know what you could lose.. " the women threatened as jimin looked at her with fear.

" excuse me.. " jimin said as he left to search for jungkook, the young boy was standing outside of a room where his bride was changing her clothes for the after party, jimin saw the boy crying silently as he stood outside of the room.

" kookie " jimin called as he walked toward the boy in a hurry, before jungkook could say anything jimin cupped his face as he hungrily kissed him, jungkook was surprised but smiled as he deepened the kiss.

Trying his best to forget the kiss he just shared with his bride as he kissed the boy plump lips, " I hate you for making me do this.. " jungkook whispered on the boy lips leading him to giggle, " I have a feeling you will hate me more.. ".

" I would never.. I love you.. always will.. " jungkook said as he rested his back on the wall while jimin still in his embrace, jimin smiled as he stared at jungkook eyes enjoying his last moment with him.. as a couple.

" kiss me one more time kookie.. " jimin said as the boy shook his head, " you do it " jungkook smirked as he stood up straight wanting jimin to tip-toe on his feet as he tries to kiss him which the older did, jungkook smiled and wrapped the older waist with his arms.

" I still hate you for making me do this " jungkook said before he kissed the boy, jimin nodded as they kept kissing each other as if it was their last time.. which it was.. just jungkook wasn't aware of that.

" jimin..? " a sweet yet raspy voice called leading the boy to wake up, he was crying in his sleep which woke his fiancée in worry, " what happened baby? " jungkook asked as he wiped the boy tears.

" nothing.. I just dreamed of something.. " jimin mumbled as he looked straight into the boy's eyes, jungkook smiled as he laid over jimin " what was it? ", jimin bit his lips as he stayed quiet but the younger asked again feeling quite curious.

" your wedding.. " jimin said as jungkook smile turned into a frown, " the wedding you forced me into.. stop thinking about it.. my real wedding is in.. " he stopped to check his phone before continuing " in 10 hours ", jimin blushed as he nodded to the boy.

" ok baby, let's sleep.. you need your beauty sleep " jungkook said leading jimin to laugh before he slapped his shoulder, " I want to sleep in your arms " the older said making jungkook sigh, " god, such a needy wifey " he said before pulling jimin in his arms, " in 10 hours ".

" shut up, it will just be official in 10 hours " jungkook said as he closed his eyes in hope the older will fall asleep.. peacefully, " I can't wait for it to happen.. " jimin sighed before burying his head on jungkook chest, " me too.. " the younger added.

__________
Couldn't wait longer
Double is enough or should I consider a third update?
Hope you guys enjoy it while it last
💛💛💛💛