▫️||92

Author Pov.
Ten Years Later.

" we will be late ji~ " minguk whined as his brother kept eating his breakfast, " there still one hour and a half left! " he said as he kept eating his food, minguk rolled his eyes as he sat down again, " but I want to see daniel~~ ".

Jiwoon rolled his eyes as he ignored the boy next to him, jimin was helping the twin to get their things ready while jungkook working on a file waiting for the boys to finish before dropping them off to school.

The twin was dropped off at school first then minguk and jiwoon, the two were assigned to the same class but jiwoon have been keeping an eye over minguk more than he used to, a lot of boys have their eyes on him.

Unlike his strong muscular body minguk was short, had a toned body but still petite, he resembled jimin in many ways but his personality was brighter than both his parents or even him, he was cute with his light brown hair, his rosy cheeks and plump bottom lips.

Jiwoon would feel really possessive and protective over minguk, yet the boy would think of it as a brotherly way not aware of jiwoon true feelings, they have been living together for eleven years, but still, no one realized that jiwoon feelings toward minguk nowhere brotherly love.

" I have basketball practice later.. are you going to watch me? " jiwoon asked with a smile as he walked toward his next class along with minguk, " mmm.. sorry Ji~ I am going out with daniel after school.. " the boy said as he looked at his brother with an apologetic smile.

" choosing daniel over me.. " the younger mumbled to himself as a frown found it way on his face, " what did you say? " minguk asked as he held jiwoon arm tightly to his chest, " nothing, it's just me practicing.. it's boring.. " he added as he looked down.

" I like watching you play, but daniel~..- " jiwoon interrupted him, " I know minnie, let's just go in.. " he said desperately before walking inside, to his unfortunate daniel have the same classes as them, as soon as they got inside minguk let him go and went to sit next to the boy.

Though he was sad he couldn't say anything, he walked toward his desk and sat down, minguk spot was next to him but he decided to sit next to daniel which pushed jiwoon to his limit, he was really jealous, angry and sad.. yet he couldn't say anything.

The day passed annoyingly for jiwoon who left the classroom as soon as the bell rung not waiting a second for minguk to even talk to him, the older frowned but shrugged it off as he knew the boy was heading to his basketball practice.

" finished? " daniel asked as minguk nodded with a smile, totally forgetting about jiwoon when his eyes laid on the boy in front him, the two left the classroom holding hands ignoring all the whispering surrounding them both.

Jiwoon was walking toward the indoor basketball court, he had to practice for an upcoming match but his mood was ruined thanks to minguk, he knew he couldn't date him because his parents are married but he couldn't stop the way he feels whenever he see minguk.

He entered the court and went to change his clothes, changing to a black short and white shirt, as soon as he left he saw almost half of the team already waiting along with few students who came to cheer the team while they practice.

Girls sitting while cheering their boyfriends, or even friends cheering their own friends except him.. alone, a weak painful smile took over his lips as he reached his teammates, the coach whistled using his whistle before telling the team to carry the 3kg weights before running laps around the court.

Jiwoon was the first one to carry the weight before he started running around the court, he was the fastest in the team, he could hear the girls screaming as they called various names except his, not that they didn't like him but they were cheering a certain person to motivate him to do his best.

While everyone had someone to cheer him up, he was running there alone as he felt a tear escape his eyes, that didn't stop him, he kept running as he felt his anger and jealousy slowly fading out, not completely but a little bit.

The team had a practice match, the losing team was assigned to run 6 laps around the court with 3kg weights, even though jiwoon team won he joined the losing team in their punishment, they thoughts he was sharing his teammate their punishment because they are considered as one, but for him it's how he is punishing himself for loving his brother.

__________
Thats was the reason why the story was long
Well.. hope you guys like this thought there won't be a lot of jikook moments.

also I am publishing a new short jikook story in few minutes..

Hope you guys like this chapter, I would love to know your thoughts about it too..
💛💛💛💛💛💛