▫️||119

Author Pov.

Minguk just said goodbye to his boyfriend, while he was walking toward the stairs he got a phone call, he furrowed his eyebrows before answering the call, he was confused why would jungkook call him late.

" hello..? " he almost whispered as everyone was sleeping at the moment, " hey minguk.. " jungkook said with a sad tone, " why are you calling me.. " the younger asked with a heavy heart.

" can you go to my office, I need you to hide something for me " he said as minguk frowned, " hide what.. " he asked concerned, " jimin medical papers.. " jungkook mumbled as the younger felt like crying.

" but doesn't he know..? Why are you hiding it? " he asked as he felt on verge of crying, " he do.. but he doesn't know that it got worse.. please hide the papers? " he pleaded as minguk cried, " it got worse?! b..but- please don't joke with me.. " he hardly tried to whisper as he felt his voice betraying him.

" I am not, can you please hide the papers?! " jungkook said desperately, minguk hummed as he walked toward the office, " where are they.. " he asked as jungkook sighed, " my secretary brought few files today, it's in a thin black file that have a red mark on the corner ".

Minguk started going through his files until he found it, " found it.. where do I hide it? " he asked as jungkook stayed quiet, " your room? " he said questionably as the boy agreed, " I will be home tomorrow so hide it until then " he added before biding goodbye.

Jungkook started laughing as he hanged up the phone confusing his father who just came to the living room, " what so funny? " he asked as jungkook tried calming himself, " jimin will kill me once I get back " he said while laughing.

" why, what did you do? " his father asked with a confused smile, " lied to minguk that he is sick, that was the first idea that popped in my mind " he said as his father laughed, " you will surely get killed " he said as he sat down.

" I don't really mind I just hope they get back to the normal them.. " he said as he calmed down, " they will " his father said as he patted his back, " but jimin will still kill you " he added as both of them laughed.

In the other hand, minguk felt really curious and worried about his father that he decided to go through the file, he started reading the paper as his eyes widened, he couldn't fully understand anything but he could catch some of the results being positive, which somehow he understood that jungkook didn't lie.

He started crying again as he went back to his room to hide the file away, the younger laid down on bed as he tried falling asleep but he couldn't, he kept turning to both sides but sleep wasn't on his side at the moment.

The younger got off the bed and walked toward his parents room to check on jimin, as soon as he opened the door he could see how jimin was curled up in the middle of the room while hugging jungkook pillow.

A smile took over his lips before he wiped his tears away, he walked toward the bed and shook jimin slightly which scared the older who was sleeping, " mi..minguk..? What are you doing here.. " jimin asked sleepily.

Minguk tried holding his tears from falling again but failed, " h..hey~ why are you crying? " jimin sat up as he cupped his son crying face, his small hands gently wiping the tears that falling down his son cheeks.

" can I s..sleep here..? " he asked as he looked down avoiding looking at jimin worried face, " yeah, come here " he said as he made a place for his son, he laid down as minguk laid next to him.

He was covering minguk body when the younger wrapped his arms around his waist, " I.. I am sorry appa.. " he mumbled on the older chest, jimin smiled as he hugged the boy, " don't be.. " he whispered as the younger shook his head.

" I am really sorry.. I shouldn't have believed anyone else.. even if it was true.. I shouldn't have said that to you.. please appa.. forgive me.. " he said as tears streamed down his cheeks wetting jimin shirt along the way, the older found himself crying as he securely hugged his son " I forgive you.. just don't cry.. "

" appa don't leave me.. " the younger choked out as jimin furrowed his eyebrows, " I won't baby.. why are you saying that? " he asked minguk shook his head, " just promise me you will always be there for me.. " he asked as jimin chuckled.

" I can't promise that, but I promise to be there as long as I live " he said breaking the boy heart, the two had different thoughts, one was crying over a lie and the other was just being realistic toward his son.

__________
The end is near
😱😱😱😱

I would really appreciate it if you guys check the last post on Tags & Books and tell me what you prefer for my next work that I will publish later
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡