▫️||21

Author Pov.

It been few days since jimin and jungkook started picking up the boys together, jungkook would leave his work early to go to jimin house before the two go together to the school to pick up jiwoon and minguk.

The four have been spending a lot of times together, jimin was scared because minguk started to get so attached to jungkook that he now want to stay with both him and his son.

Everything have been fine, jungkook is the usual, cheesy and sweet yet so protective.. so perfect in jimin eyes while the two boys were sweet and cute, they were so close that people around them thought that they are actual brothers.

Jungkook would always talk to the people and tell them otherwise as he saw how the uncomfortable aura surrounded jimin every time they say so.

Jimin was cleaning the house when he heard the house bell ring, he looked at the clock before tilting his head in confusion, jungkook would always pick him up but today he said he will just pick them up and then come over to eat lunch at the older house.

The older opened the door with a small smile " hey.. how ca- ah! " a hand pushed him inside leading him to stumble to the back, he looked up feeling confused and scared as the man walked inside as two other followed him inside.

" w..who are you? " jimin asked as he backed away still sitting on the floor, the man smirked before he walked past jimin, " are you alone jimin? " he asked as he looked around.

Jimin looked at them terrified before nodding his head, the man smirked again " good. ", he said as he grabbed jimin hair pulling him to the living room, jimin was feeling so scared as he tried to free himself from the man grip but failed.

" we have a message for you.. " the man said as he signaled his men to hold jimin down, " she instructed us to deliver it as soon as possible " he pressed hard on jimin jaw as he pulled him up by his face.

" w.. why.. I didn't do an..anything " jimin said as he felt his heart pounding hard in his chest, the man smiled and nodded his head before taking out his phone " well, seems like she think otherwise ".

Jimin eyes widened as he looked at the man with a terrified expression, the man called the women and opened his camera before he placed his phone in front of jimin, the male was crying as he looked down.

" jimin.. " a feminine yet serious voice called him, he still looked down not daring to look, " you know.. a friend of mine.. haven't been able to get a child for a while now.. how would you feel if I give minguk to her? After I kill you. "

Jimin eyes widened as be pleaded the women to spare his life, " please.. no.. anything but my son.. please no.. " the boy begged as tears escaped his eyes like a waterfall.

" I told you jiminie, you can't be with him anymore.. " the women threatened, " if he divorce her.. then it's the end for you " she said as the man turned his phone to his face.

" few gifts won't harm.. just don't go to hard " she said in a serious tone, the man bowed as he looked down, she smiled before hanging up feeling accomplished while jimin felt as if his life crashed down on him.

Jimin was still confused as he started to remember what may have triggered her to get mad at him but a punch on the face made his thoughts turn blank as he stared at the man shocked.

He held his cheek where the red-purplish bruise started forming just under his eyes on his left cheek near his eye., he pulled jimin shirt up as he swing his arm again leading a harder impact to tilt the boy face to the side

Jimin was now full with bruises and cuts as he got heavier and dizzier, he laid down on the floor as the three male left the house, he couldn't do anything but cry.. he didn't care that jungkook will come soon with his son and minguk.. all he wanted to do right now is cry his heart all out.

Jungkook parked the car before he helped the boys get out of the car while holding the food that was placed neatly inside a bag, he was smiling at the two as they walked toward the door.

A frown took over jungkook face when he saw that the door was slightly open, he opened the door and slowly walked toward the living room, before he could even enter the living room he can already spot jimin on the floor.

A fear took over his body as he ran toward the older male who was resting his back on the couch behind him, " jimin! Hey! " he shouted as he shook the older body, jimin was really tired and hurt to move, he cried till he felt numb forgetting about everything.. or at least trying.

" are you ok? Who did this! " jungkook asked frustratedly as he examined jimin face, a chuckle escaped jimin lips as he shook his head slightly before he softly winced from the pain on his face.

" baby.. who did this..? " jungkook asked worried, jimin smiled as he stood up tiredly, he looked at jungkook with a hurt smile ' you love her too much to believe me.. ' jimin thought as he shook his head trying to convince jungkook that he was fine.

________
I don't know if anyone noticed how much I ship taegi, thats why I am working on a taegi story, but since my hand is full with reunited and (stuck w' Reminiscing) I will publish it later

A lot my kill me for this chapter
But still would love to know your thoughts
💛💛💛💛