▫️||3

Author Pov.

The two males arrived at minguk school, jimin speed walked toward the door before he can even fully enter he could see minguk crying while hugging himself on the chair.

" minguk! " jimin called nervously scared as he reached his son, minguk hugged his dad really tight as he sobbed on his shoulder.

" what's wrong baby? " jimin asked as he pulled away to wipe his son tears, minguk sniffed as his pout was on full display, jimin smiled sweetly as he caressed his son cheek worriedly.

" I don't want to come here again.. " minguk said as he tried hugging jimin again but his dad stopped him, " what do you mean? Why what happened? " jimin asked as taehyung approached them.

" t..they don't l..like me.. I want to stay with appa " minguk said as he tried holding jimin to hug him but jimin stopped him again, " how did you know that minnie? " jimin asked.

" they talked bad.. about appa.. and la..laughed a..at me " he sobbed as he started wiping his tears away, jimin heart felt heavy at the sight of his crying son, it was his fault that his son only had him.. and it was his fault that he got bullied because of that.

" hey minguk " taehyung said as he ruffled minguk hair gaining both jimin and his son attention, " how about we change your class? We can choose a class where they won't make fun of you? What do you think? " taehyung said as he saw the little kid think while his eyes went from jimin to him every few seconds.

" do you want to pick a different class minnie? " jimin asked as he caressed his son hair, minguk stayed still for few seconds before nodding his head.

" ok! " taehyung clapped his hands as he showed his boxy smile, he stood up and carried minguk in his arm " let's go pick a different class " he said excitedly.

Jimin went to talk to the teacher while the other two went to look for a different class, the two kept walking around and checking the kids for a while until they reached the last class.

Minguk walked inside as he hid behind taehyung scared of the kids reaction, " wait that- minguk come " taehyung said as he pulled the boy toward the familiar figure he saw sitting alone playing with his toy.

" jiwoon.. wai-.. fuck- " he rubbed his head as he realized the situation, jungkook son and jimin's attend the same school which means the two will eventually meet sooner or later.

He released a deep sigh as he slightly pushed minguk toward jiwoon, " minguk say hi to jiwoon " the two boys looked at each other confused, minguk bowed shyly before hiding behind taehyung while jiwoon looked at him emotionless.

Taehyung leaned down to whisper to minguk ear as he eyed jiwoon nervously, " his really kind but he look like this because his shy, so don't be afraid.. he also doesn't have friends.. ", jiwoon heard him whisper the last part leading him to glare at him.

Taehyung laughed nervously, " and your fathers are friends so you two will be able to meet a lot! " he tried to reason out, minguk looked curiously at the quiet boy who would glance at him once in a while.

" so minguk? Want to attend this class? " taehyung asked, minguk was still thinking but to see jiwoon alone even after all the class got back he decided to stay.

" ok I will tell jimin, you can sit here next to him " taehyung said before leaving the two hoping that at least they will accept each other company.

__

Few days passed and minguk kept hanging around with jiwoon though the boy was a bit annoyed, " stop following me! " jiwoon said sternly before walking away from minguk.

Minguk pouted as he followed him, " but I want to play with you.. ", jiwoon didn't say anything as his cheeks turned a little bit red, it was the first time someone want to be with him yet he didn't want to seem eager for someone company.

" please jiwoon let's play..? " minguk asked as he held the boy arm swinging it gently, jiwoon sighed as he nodded slightly, the boy eyes widened as he jumped excitedly at the fact that jiwoon finally accepted to play with him.

In the other hand jiwoon was blushing because of minguk, he was really clingy and never leave his side but still, he loved his company, of course he will never admit it to him.

" poor jiwoon, minguk still bother him " some of the students said as they glanced at the two boys walking in the playground, " eww he sound funny I don't know how jiwoon is playing with him " a girl said as her shoulder shuddered in disgust.

Jiwoon glared at them before looking at minguk who was near crying, his eyes were full of tears as he kept on biting his lips to stop himself, he let go of jiwoon arm and smiled weakly " I don't want to play anymore.. sorry jiwoon " he said before walking away feeling hurt.

Jiwoon really wanted to stop him but he knew he was going to cry, and if the others see him cry they will make fun of him so he let him be as he followed him.

" jiwoon play with us! " one of the students who made fun of minguk said, he glared at him before walking away, he doesn't easily talk to the kids because he feel uncomfortable around them but somehow minguk was different, he was special in his mind so he decided to become more friendly with him.. Just him.

____
It's really boring because it's the beginning
But it will get better after 2-4 chapters
Also I posted about the stories I am working on
In the book " Tags & Books "
So I will appreciate it if you check it out