▫️||9

Author Pov.

Minguk was afraid, jimin was still sitting next to the door crying, his neck was red as he caressed his neck feeling suffocated, his eyes fell on the younger terrified ones.

" minnie.. " jimin rushed to his son and hugged him tightly to his chest, " baby.. don't worry.. it was nothing.. " jimin whispered to his son ear who started crying unconsciously.

Jimin didn't know what to say to calm his younger, he understand that jungkook is hurt by his sudden appearance but he went overboard.. at least he shouldn't have done it while the kids were there..

Even though his mind was telling him jungkook was wrong, his heart is giving a lot of excuses to prevent him from hating him.

" appa.. " minguk cried as he hugged his father really tight, " appa won't leave.. right..? " he asked as he buried his head on his father chest, jimin was taken aback from the question but he also knew that jungkook was the reaaon the boy was scared.

" don't worry baby.. I am not going anywhere.. " he assured his son as he carried him to the living room, he sat down as he wrapped his arm around minguk tiny waist.

Minguk sobbing won't end no matter what jimin says, he didn't know how to calm down his son, " minnie.. baby.. how about we go out? " jimin asked as he caressed his son hair.

Minguk stayed quiet for few seconds before nodding his head, " appa.. can taetae come? " minguk said as he sniffed, jimin smiled weakly as he nodded his head.

Minguk smiled as he got down from his father lap, " let's go appa.. " he pulled his father toward the stairs to change their clothes.

Jimin smiled weakly as he followed his son upstairs, he called taehyung as the younger changed his clothes, " h.. hey taehyung.. " jimin said when his friend answered his call.

" oh hey jimin, what's wrong? Your voice sounds weak " taehyung said leading the boy to chuckle slightly, " yeah.. I am sorry tae.. but can we meet.. I want to take minguk out but he wants you.. ".

" oh sure, where the both of you want to go? " taehyung asked curiously, jimin glanced at his son " anywhere..? " he said in a questionable tone.

Taehyung laughed as he hummed " ok, how about going to the movies? " he suggested which the male agreed, minguk was already finished wearing his clothes as he looked up at his father.

" appa is this taetae? " minguk asked, his father nodded his head and gave him the phone when he kept on jumping to catch the phone.

" taetae! " minguk exclaimed leading the older to laugh while his father went to change his clothes, " taetae I miss you.. " minguk said as his voice got weaker, taehyung noticed the change in his voice.

" are you ok minguk..? " he asked as he felt the younger sobbing, " I.. I am scared.. " he cried as he started wiping his tears, taehyung got worried " why! Did something happen..? ".

" a..appa... Jiwoon appa hurt appa.. " he cried as the older froze, " jiwoon appa?! When?.. " taehyung asked worriedly, " when he came for jiwoon.. " he said sadly, " I like jiwoon.. but I hate his appa... " minguk said feeling hurt.

" oh minguk.. don't hate him, he just love jimin a lot that he got angry because appa didn't tell him his back.. " taehyung said trying to reason out with the boy.

" but appa.. h..he cried.. " minguk said angrily cute, taehyung chuckled slightly at the younger tone, " minguk-ah if appa knows you hate him.. he will feel sad.. " taehyung said as the younger tried to reason out but he didn't let him " no buts minnie, tell appa to text me ".

Minguk hummed before bidding goodbyes to the older, jimin was standing outside listening to their conversations as the younger had the phone on speaker while he wore his shoes.

Jimin sighed as he brushed back his hair before putting on a fake smile as he rushed his son to leave the room, the two went toward the car and drove to the destination that taehyung told them about.

After a 35minute drive the two finally arrived at the mall taehyung suggested, they walked toward the cinema and waited for the male to show up.

A loud scream followed by giggles by the younger brought jimin back to his sense when he saw taehyung tickling his son nonstop.

" appa.. s..save me " he laughed as he tried to push taehyung away, jimin smiled weakly and pulled his soon behind him.

Taehyung smiled widely as he looked at jimin, he noticed his red neck making him worried, " what happened to your neck.. " taehyung asked somehow he already knew the answer.

Jimin smiled as he covered his neck with one of his hands feeling uncomfortable, " let's just say.. jungkook wasn't that happy to see me.. " he said bitterly with a faint smile on his face.

Taehyung felt sorry as he looked down, it was his fault since he introduced jiwoon and minguk in order the make the two elders meet, but he never knew jungkook would hurt jimin by choking him.

" taetae, are we going to watch a movie? " minguk asked happily as he tugged on taehyung arm, the male smiled widely as he carried his friend son, " yeah, let's go pick a movie, shall we? " he said leading minguk to agree with a loud yes.

The two choose a movie while jimin just followed them emotionless, he was still effected by jungkook words, he never thought jungkook will throw those harsh words at him.

He never thought jungkook will even try of killing him, the three entered the screen room and sat down, taehyung sat between jimin and minguk knowing that his friend is still sad.

Minguk luckily didn't mind this time to sit a bit far from his father, as the two kept on laughing while watching the animation, jimin tugged on taehyung arm and started crying on his shoulder.

Taehyung was shocked but he stayed still as he listened to his friends sobs, even though he was at fault when he left without words, jungkook didn't have the right to treat him this badly, especially when it obvious that he still cares for him.

He let jimin cry his heart out as he caressed his hair from time to time while minguk was so engrossed in the animation to notice his crying father, hopefully jimin mood will get better by the end of the movie.. or that what taehyung hoped for.

____
Sorry for the boring chapter
Hope you guys enjoy it
💛💛💛💛