▫️||47

Author Pov.

Jungkook wanted to change the mood a little bit so he jumped over jimin small body, the older groaned in pain as he tried pushing jungkook away but failed.

" kookie~ " he whined but jungkook didn't listen and kept kissing his neck while wrapping his arms around him, " kookie I am suffocating " jimin said as the older laughed.

" I am sorry baby~ I am just really on a edge because of you, I am scared that if I let you even for a second.. I may lose you again " he said as he started getting emotional.

Jimin felt his eyes welling with tears, " I told you I won't kookie.. I didn't leave because I want too.. " the older cried as jungkook smiled while tears fell down his eyes, " I know.. I believe you baby ".

" let's just sleep ok? " jungkook said as the older nodded, at first he didn't want to sleep but after this small argument he felt very sad and emotional that he decided to just sleep.

Jungkook pulled jimin over him and started caressing his hair, " I love you jiminie " jungkook said as he kissed the older head, jimin smiled as he mumbled a low " I love you too kookie ".

After what it seemed fifteen minutes or more jungkook could hear soft yet low snores coming from the older who was tiredly sleeping over him, he gently turned leading the boy to fall on his side.

Jungkook knew that the older can easily wake up so he placed some pillows between his arms to keep him comfortable, he sneaked toward the door and left as quick as he could.

He called the hotel room service to get him the flower he ordered and the champagne, he ordered desert so that jimin could eat some while watching the beautiful view.

The younger boy spent an hour and half decorating the room, dimming the lights when he finished preparing everything, the cold champagne, the desert, candles, flowers and music.

He kept on giving the older flowers but this time he ordered a lot of flower petals too and started decorating the place with them along with the candles, of course not forgetting the balloons that some were flying around the ceiling while the other half swaying on the floor.

He took a deep breath and walked back to the room, he saw that jimin was still sleeping, he slowly approached the boy before sitting next to him, his hand gently caressing his boyfriend hair.

Jimin leaned on to his touch as he started waking up, the younger heart started to beat nervously fast as he saw jimin waking up, " k..kookie~ why are you awake? " jimin asked as he hugged the boy waist while resting his head on the boy shoulder.

" mmm.. I have something for you.. " he said as he stood up leaving jimin confused on the bed, " what is it kookie? " the older asked nervously, jungkook smiled as he reached out his hand to hold the older smaller hand.

Jimin nervously held the boy hand and got out of the bed as he cautiously followed the younger to the living room, the moment the door opened his jaw dropped as he saw the effort the younger put to decorate the place.

" w..woah, is that why you made me sleep? " jimin said happily as he turned to hug the younger, " maybe? " jungkook said as he pecked his boyfriend lips.

" what time is it " jimin asked as he yawned, " I am not sure " the younger pinched his nose before he pulled him toward the table with the desert and champagne.

" and why do you care about time much when you're with me? " he said as he frowned, jimin chuckled as he shook his head " no~ just asking " the older said as he hugged jungkook.

" stop frowning " jimin said as he tried acting cute but the younger kept his frown visible, " I guess I should go sleep since you don't wan- j..jungkook put me down " jimin shouted when the taller carried him.

" I will " jungkook said when he pulled the plates next to each other, he sat down and let jimin sit on his lap, " feed me " jungkook said as he gave the boy a fork.

" wow~ very romantic of you baby " jimin said as he took the fork and took the strawberry that was covered with creme from over the cake and stuffed it inside jungkook mouth.

The younger choked as he laughed " yah! Are you trying to kill me? " he said as the older shrugged his shoulders and started eating his own cake, " excuse me, either you feed me or go sit there " jungkook said as jimin rolled his eyes.

" jimin! " jungkook called in hope to gain his grumpy boyfriend attention but failed, " I am comfortable here, so no thanks " jimin said sternly as he kept on eating.

" at least pay? " jungkook said teasingly as the older huffed his cheeks out, " how much? " he asked as the younger hummed while thinking " mmm.. 10 kisses and one frenc-fhsnsjda " jimin frowned as he covered the boy mouth " I was stupid to ask ".

" god, I changed my mind " jungkook said as he pushed jimin off him, the older looked at him confused " a..about what? " he asked jungkook who faked being annoyed.

" here, I am not doing it anymore " jungkook said as he put a small black box on the table, jimin raised an eyebrow as he examined the box visually " what is this? ".

" what do you think? " jungkook said as he opened the box and walked the few steps toward the shorter boy who froze in his spot, " see " jungkook said but jimin closed the box not believing what he saw.

Jungkook felt hurt but the way jimin cried broke his heart, the older squatted down as his tears stained his cheeks, jungkook didn't know why he cried but he didn't waste any second to comfort the boy.

" why are you crying jiminie? " jungkook asked as he caressed his boyfriend hair, jimin looked up with his teary eyes at the younger but didn't utter a word, jungkook smiled but before he can say anything jimin hugged him leading him to stumble and fall.

" aigoo~ I am raising a baby " he said earning a weak punch from the older " I am not a baby " jimin said as he buried his head on jungkook broad chest, " I know.. my baby " he laughed as he heard the older groan in annoyance.

________
Not proofread
I am sad
I lost my Civil ID and the salon messed up my hair
Should I cry because the first or the second problem?
😂💔💔