▫️||110

Author Pov.

Mrs.park looked at minguk who was texting in his phone as he walked inside the living room, " minguk.. " she called as the boy glanced at her, a smile took over his face as he sat next to his grandmother, " can we talk please..? " she asked leading his smile to turn into a frown.

" is it about jimin..? " he asked, " jimin?! Minguk his your father, at least respect him " she said leading the boy to frown more, " well! I never asked him to be my father! " minguk said angrily surprising his grandmother.

" what did my son do to get all this hate from you? " she asked in disbelief, he sighed as he looked at the floor, she stared at him waiting to at least apologize but he didn't, she felt really disappointed.

" I want to be normal.. because of him.. I can't " he said leading Mrs.park eyebrows to furrow down in confusion, " I am so ashamed to have him as my father.. at first I thought he was kind but now? He is like any gold diggers that just want someone to spend their money on them "

" do you even know what he gave up to raise you?! The hardship he went through to save you?! Do you even know he almost died because of you? He still choose you over everything and that how you repay him? " she asked as the boy just scoffed, " I never asked his shameless self to do anything for me? What so he will brag he gave me a life to make himself better? ".

Jimin was going to call his mother and son but his eyes widened when he saw that his mother slapped minguk, he hurried to his son side checking his red cheek but minguk reaction broke him.. he stared shocked at minguk with tears filling his eyes threatening to fall.

" jimin! " Mrs.park called as she went to help her son, his face was blank as he stared at minguk who was glaring at him, " I hate you.. " he said as he looked straight into jimin eyes, " I fucking hate you.. I hope you die soon.. " he said the last words before running back to his room.

Jimin was still on the floor trying to process what just happened, the last thing he imagined might happen is that his son would dare hit him.. all he did is care for him.. why then did he slap him before pushing him away? Even though he was his father..

Jungkook came rushing to the living room to see jimin still on the floor crying, he looked at Mrs.park who just shook her head before trying to help jimin stand up, the boy didn't bother to move, he stayed sitting on the floor staring at nothing.

The younger sat in front of jimin and pulled him in his embrace, " are you ok..? " he asked as he felt jimin tears wetting his shirt, " h..he h..hope I d..die.. jungkook.. " he said as more tears escaped his eyes, jungkook didn't hear his son clearly because he was in the kitchen with the twin but now? He regretted not being here to put a stop to his son hurtful words.

Jiwoon was the last one to arrive, it been almost an hour since the argument between Mrs.park and minguk, he entered the house to see the twins sitting in the living room alone, " hey, are you guys alone? " he asked as the twin looked at him.

" yeah.. jiminie appa is upstairs, minguk in the room.. joon.. mmm.. I don't know where joon.. but appa left the house a while ago " jihun said as he glanced at minjun, " oh ok " he said before heading upstairs to joon room, he entered to see the boy balled up in the corner of his room.

" joon? What's wrong.. " he asked worried as he saw the younger sad expression, joon tried holding his tears when he saw his older brother, " ji.. " he called in the most heart breaking tone, jiwoon was worried as he carried the boy in his arms, " why are you sad? ".

" i.. is appa.. " he sniffed as he rubbed his eyes, " is appa going to die..? " he asked as jiwoon eyes widened, " appa? " he asked confused and worried by the younger words, " minguk said he hope appa die.. is appa going to die soon..? " the younger cried as he held his brother shirt.

" appa won't die joon, he was joking " jiwoon said in hope he will calm down the boy, " but jiminie appa cried.. " he said leading jiwoon to frown, " nothing will happen so don't cry, joon are you strong? " he asked as the boy took a few seconds to answer by nodding, " then you shouldn't cry, you need to smile and make appa happy.. minguk was joking he didn't mean it ".

The younger smiled slightly, " really ji? " he asked as his older brother smiled, " yeah.. I mean it but you have to be strong, ok baby? " he asked while ruffling the younger hair, joon just hugged him as a response.

___________
For who didn't notice
I updated the characters post
🧡🧡🧡🧡