▫️||57

Author Pov.

" but we both know, you're not his mother " Mr.jeon said as the whole room fell silent, " it means you have no right to control my son " he added as jungkook eyes widened at his father words, " what do you mean dad.. " the younger asked nervously.

" I am sorry jungkook, I didn't think I would ever have to tell you the truth.. but if you want jimin, this is the only way I can stop her.. " Mr.jeon said as his son's eyes started to get teary, " what that got to do with her.. what do you mean she isn't my mother.. ".

" Jungkook don't listen to him! he is lying.. " Mrs.jeon said as she felt her heartbeat increase while examining the situation she was in, jimin knew jungkook was near breaking down, he really loved his mother.. but finding out after all those years that she wasn't even his mother was too much for him to handle.

" if.. If she isn't my mom,.. then who is she..? " jungkook asked as he held his fiance's hand tightly, he was getting suffocated by the truth but jimin was more than enough to keep him together.. even for a short amount of time.

" I am so sorry son.. your mother died when you were 2 years old, she got in an accident while she was on her way back home.. " Mr.jeon said as his son stared at him in shock, Mr.park and his wife were feeling out of place but at the same time sorry for the young boy.

" I married sohye because she was your mother twin sister.. I couldn't get over her.. and you were really close to your mother but for some reason, sohye were able to take your mother place easily.. " Mr.jeon said as he nervously looked at his son.

Jungkook started biting his nails nervously as he listened to his father, " I am sorry from hiding this away from you " Mr.jeon said leading jungkook to scoff, " sorry?.. " he asked as he stood up, he looked at jimin then at his parents before leaving the house.

Jimin was so worried, he looked at his mother who told him to follow him, " please watch the kids.. " jimin said before he ran out of the living room following his fiancée, before jungkook could get in the car jimin stopped him.

" jungkook! Wait, pleas- " jungkook pulled his hand away as he shook his head, " wait? Jimin.. all my life.. I have been living in a lie, I didn't even know.. " the younger said as tears started falling down his cheeks.

" I was fine when I found out she was mean, I was fine when I found out she was the one who made you leave, I was fine with her opposing us because she is my mother.. but in the end.. it was all a lie, I am not even her son yet she controlled every fucking thing in my life " the younger shouted leading jimin to cry along with him, " she made me miserable.. " he added.

" but you have me, I would never leave you again " jimin said as he cupped jungkook cheeks, he rested his forehead on his fiancée forehead and let his tears fall, " I am not leaving ever again.. ", Jungkook cried as he hugged the older waist not wanting to let go.

" mmm.. how about we go camping? " jimin asked as the younger slightly pulled away, " camping? where.. " he asked as the older smiled, " remember the lake we used to go to when we first dated..? " the older asked as jungkook nodded, " the one I tried fucking you but ended up with a bruise on my eys.. " jimin laughed as he nodded " I told you I wasn't ready.. ".

" whatever!.. and the kids? " jungkook asked worriedly about his sons, he was really feeling sad that he didn't think being with the two boys was a good idea.. even though they are not on fault he just didn't want to hurt them in any way possible, " they will stay with my mom ".

Jungkook nodded his head as he buried his own head on jimin neck, " let's go.. take me away from here.. please.. " he mumbled as jimin nodded his head before pulling away, he pecked jungkook lips and pulled him toward the car, he opened the door and signaled him to go inside, " oh my wifey is such a gentlemen " the younger cooed.

" do you want another bruise on your eye? " jimin asked with a pout as jungkook laughed while shaking his head as no, the older smiled and went to get in the driver seat.

________
This was supposed to be yesterday update..
I hate college
Hope you guys like it
💛💛💛💛💛💛