Request ; Kol, Klaus & Elijah

Mikaelson ball where Kol, Klaus and Elijah all ask for your hand and become infatuated with you but you can't pick and leave them at the end of the night.

Being new to New Orleans and getting invited to the Mikaelson Ball was definitely not normal for any old girl.

But I wasn't any old girl.

I was Y/N Y/L/N and I was Rebekah Mikaelson's best friend. She didn't have many friends and when we met at the mall in Mystic Falls, she insisted that I visit her in New Orleans some day.

Today was that day.

"The dress...my god, is it beautiful." Rebekah gaped at the baby blue gown.

My hair done up with some curly strands surrounding my face, silver eye makeup and a glossy lip.

"I hope I don't look out of place," I said, nervously, "You know that I'm not used to...all this."

"You look gorgeous, Y/N. I'm a genius to have gone with the silver instead of gold."

"I wouldn't go that far." I raised my brows, "Just kidding!" I pushed her a little and kissed her cheek, "You know I'm joking, Rebekah."

"Yeah, yeah." She laughed, "We need to get down as soon as possible. Meet you there once you have on your shoes?"

"Of course!"

Walking down the large staircase was a tremendous fright. Everyone was staring and Rebekah wasn't there for me to turn to, she was the only one that I knew here.

I heard of her siblings but had never met any of them. Maybe I would today and bond with them. Seeing as Rebekah was such an amazing friend, hopefully they'd turn out to be too.

I grabbed a glass of champagne off of a waiters tray before turning to the staircase I had just come off of to see Rebekah with three other men.

I furrowed my bows at the sight, Rebekah only smiled at me and I smiled back, deciding to ask about it later.

"You look ravishing, love." A man offered me another glass of champagne, a small grin on his handsome face. I noticed him as one of the men that was standing with Rebekah.

"Thank you," I smiled and offered him my hand to shake, "Y/N Y/L/N."

"Niklaus Mikaelson." He kissed my hand while staring into my eyes.

I blinked myself out of the trance that was capturing me into his eyes.

"I-"

"Klaus." A man came from behind Niklaus and squeezed his shoulder, "I think we better give the lady some time to dance. Maybe with myself?" The man smiled with hope.

I nodded to him and smiled back, "Of course. Will I be seeing you later, Niklaus?"

The sour look he was giving to the other man was diminished when he turned to me, "Of course you will, love."

"Kol Mikaelson, in case you were wondering. And who might you be?"

"Y/N Y/L/N. Are you and Niklaus-"

"Brothers? Sadly, yes. Along with Elijah and my beloved sister, Rebekah. You'd get on quite lovely with her."

"Oh, she's my best friend." I was slightly hurt that Rebekah hadn't told them about me but I couldn't blame her. They seemed like huge players...but cute, cute, cute players.

"Elijah." Kol's eyes narrowed to look at someone behind me.

I tilted my head to the side and turned around, standing face to face with who I presumed to be Elijah Mikaelson.