Stefan

You have a nightmare and go for a run resulting in getting kidnapped and Stefan has to find and save you

I tossed and turned trying to fall back asleep after having my third nightmare this week.

I️t was the same every time.

I was a witch and in the dream, I was fighting against a coven and although I was the strongest witch that anyone in Mystic Falls knew...I wasn't strong enough.

And I died.

Every time.

Every dream.

"I can't take this." I muttered and threw the covers off of me.

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and pulled on shorts and a t-shirt, tying up my sneakers and grabbing my phone, I headed out.

My boyfriend, Stefan, definitely wouldn't have approved since it was three am and I lived near the woods.

The best running trail went through those woods and running always took my mind off things, at least for a little while.

I pressed play on a song and put in my earbuds.

I started off with a light jog and began to pick up the pace the farther I was getting in the woods.

I kept my eyes straight and felt myself slowly drifting into a more relaxed state.

I had been running for two hours before I felt like I was going to pass out, even then I kept going.

I saw a huge branch across the path and with the flick of my wrist I made it tumble towards the side of the path.

As soon as I got to where it had been, it suddenly reappeared which caused me to trip and fall flat on my face.

The earbuds ripped from my ears and gave me a nice slice on my thigh from a branch sticking out of the tree.

"Shit!"

I groaned and flipped myself over onto my butt, looking at the broken skin, oozing blood.

"Oh, Y/N. Always getting into trouble." A figure appeared out from behind the trees.

"Who are you?" I said with a lot of attitude for someone who couldn't even stand.

"Doesn't matter. All that matters is your death, which will satisfy us all."

"All?"

All of a sudden, people began to come out from behind bushes and trees, chanting.

"No!" I yelled as I felt myself beginning to get weaker.

They chanted louder and stronger.

I became weaker and weaker.

They tied me up and carried me to a clearing that I had no idea was in these woods and I had been running here for years.

"Whe- Where are we?" I struggled against the ropes.

"You sure do talk a lot." The person from before said, pulling down their hood.

"Remember me?"

I️t was a young girl that I didn't think I'd ever met before in my life.

"Who in the fuck are you?" I spat.

"Really, Y/N? Still playing this game?"

"I don't know who you are, honestly." My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to rack my mind for how I knew her. She looked deathly familiar but I still couldn't remember.