Marcel

He trains you and realizes he's inlove w/ you when you're put in danger

"Try the combo, now."

Marcel stepped back as I stepped up to the punching bag.

I took a deep breath and did the combo, adding in some moves that I learned from a fellow vampire.

When I finished, I blew a strand of hair out of my face and watched him slowly clap, "Where'd you learn those last few moves?"

"Oh, you like them?"

"I did, you did them very well."

"I could show you some more, later, ya know?"

He chuckled, "Interesting."

"We've been working together for months! When do I get to go out?"

"Do you think you're ready for that?"

"I know I'm ready, Marcel." I popped my leg and placed my hands on my hips.

"Let's talk about it over drinks with the others. We'll take a vote."

"A vote? Really?"

"A vote. Really."

I laughed and lightly punched his arm, "Let me hit the showers and I'll meet you there."

"You got it." He grinned and left me to it.

"Hey guys." I waved at the group in the booth before sliding in next to Marcel.

He slid his arm across the back of the booth and around my shoulders without actually touching them.

"So, how about that vote?" I whispered in Marcel's ear.

"Everyone, listen up!"

The bar got eerily silent before Marcel announced that we would have a vote.

I sat uncomfortably and played with my daylight ring, biting my lip.

The outcome of votes for me to go with them was shocking, I stood up and blushed, "Thanks guys!"

Some guys came up to me and dapped me up, smiling and hugging.

I thanked them and sat back next to an upset Marcel.

"Hey, you okay?" I sipped my water and set it down, looking at him intently.

"Yeah."

"Okay," I stood, "I'm going to dance, come."

He grumbled but grabbed my hand and followed me to the dance floor anyway.

A fast but sensual song came on and I turned my back to Marcel in the crowd and felt him place his hands on my waist, moving with my hips.

We danced like that for the next three songs, moving around and looking deeply into each other's eyes.

In that moment I knew that I was inlove with Marcel Gerard and that made my dead heart feel alive and like it was skipping beats every couple seconds.

"I'm going to head home, Marcel. Don't miss me too much."

"I'll try." He chuckled and walked me to the door before letting me be on my way back. He insisted on coming with me but I convinced him to let me go alone.

I took off my heels and held them in my hand, deciding to walk since it wasn't that far to get back to my apartment anyways.

My ears didn't pick up on the sounds of someone following me because of my senses being completely consumed on trying to reach the amount of pleasure and happiness that came with Marcel and his company.

"Hello, love."

A handsome man flashed in front of me.

I gasped and my hand flew to my chest, "Oh! Hello, stranger."

"I'm afraid that I am nothing of the sort, I am the king of New Orleans."

"Hm, Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Ah, you know of me?"

"Of course I do."

"Fabulous. Well now you need to come with me if you know what is good for you and your beloved Marcel. I've seen the lingering looks and that dirty, dirty dancing."

I blushed furiously from embarrassment.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I said, crossing my arms and becoming more on guard.

Which is why I heard someone coming to attack me from the left.

I had to have fought off at least 13 vampires; some newbies so it was easy but others were older and more experienced and that's why my neck was snapped and I woke up in a cold, dark room with a single window which was covered in bars.

"What the..." I tried not to move against the ropes drowned in vervain.

"Ahh, you're awake." Klaus came in the room, walking towards a small table beside me that I hadn't even noticed.

"Why am I here?" I asked, fearing for my life but I kept my voice strong.

"Marcel does not know how to keep his promises."

"And what does that have to do with me?"

"You are his lady, are you not?"

"Wha- No...Where did you get that from?"

"Oh, love. You are blind to the feelings he carries for you."

"He feels no such way, stop trying to mess with me."

"Enough!"

I flinched at his tone, "Jeez."

He plunged a vervain soaked knife into my hand.

I yelped in pain and squirmed which only caused more pain from the ropes.

This torture went on for at least another 45 minutes. I was bloodied and bruised, I don't have enough blood in my system to heal as fast as I usually would.

My hair was sticking to the blood on a gash across my forehead.

The sound of glass breaking and shouting made Klaus snap his head towards the door.

"Don't move...oh, you can't." Klaus chuckled lowly and sped from the room.

I couldn't hold up my head any longer and I let it drop, tears falling too.

"Y/N?!"

"Marcel." I whispered, looking up before blacking out.

My eyes fluttered open, looking all around me.

I sighed and tried to move but my entire body was aching.

"Y/N?" A whoosh of air and the sound of the voice made me certain that it was Marcel that had sped up here.

"Marcel," I smiled softly and reached up to stroke his cheek.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." He apologized, leaning into my touch.

"For what?" I croaked then pointed to my throat.

"Oh," he zipped away and came back with a couple blood bags, "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

He said as I drank, when I finished he was still staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I shyly sat up in the bed.

"Y/N...I'm inlove with you. I knew from the moment that you opened your mouth with that insult towards me when I tried to flirt."

I laughed, "I remember that."

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too, Marcel Gerard." I smiled back, sincerely.

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

I felt my dead heart flutter at the question, "I would love to be your girlfriend."

He moved closer and held my chin, locking our lips in a short but sweet first kiss.

But there were many more to come.