Damon

No humanity Damon cheats on you

I walked into the boarding house after an urgent call from Stefan about Damon turning off his emotions.

I had no idea why he would have done something like that so I decided to come over and confront him about it.

I knew he would never hurt me and maybe, just maybe, I could also come up with a plan to get him to switch it back on.

Just the fact that I was going to see him was giving me butterflies. I was really inlove with that man and I knew he felt the same way.

"Damon, baby? Where are you?" I opened the door, turning around to close it, behind me I heard Elena's shaky voice.

"Hey...what are you doing here, Y/N?"

"I'm here to see my boyfriend, have you seen him?" I continued to walk all the way to where Damon kept his bourbon and poured myself a glass.

"Oh...I- I don't think he's here right now." She smiled, "I can text you when he comes."

"Oh, okay. You know how it is when your boyfriend turns off his humanity." I sighed, "How did you do it with Stefan?"

"Maybe you should go...I'm waiting for Stefan and I kind of wanted to be alone if you know what I mean." She wrung her hands together.

She was acting really weird but I just assumed it was because she was nervous about whatever she had planned for Stefan.

"Kinky." I winked and finished the bourbon.

"Well, I guess I'll just go. Bye, girlie. Have fu-"

Damon walked out with his boxers hanging loosely around his waist, "Oh, Y/N! What a lovely surprise! Not."

"What the fuck?"

"I️t was a mistake! Y/N, I promise you, it was a dumb mistake." Elena tried to come closer to me but before she could I punched her across the face.

"That is for lying to me." I punched her again, "That's for cheating on my best friend, Stefan." Another punch, "That's for betraying me." Last one, "And that's for fucking my boyfriend, you two-faced, dirty slut!"

I stood up and shook my hand.

Then I looked Damon straight in his face, "Take one last look. Because you will never see me again."

I️t had been days since the incident at the boarding house. I wasn't sure what was going on in the world around me.

I had smashed my phone to pieces after going through all of Damon and I's pictures, videos and texts.

I was really madly and deeply in love with him and no matter what, I knew I would always have a place for him in my heart but this? This was unforgivable. No humanity or not, he knew he was dating me and he still betrayed my trust and stomped all over my heart. Tearing it right out of my chest and tap dancing on it.

I took a long hot shower and I didn't even care about coming out with a towel.

I used a small one to wrap my hair up onto my head and stalked out, naked, into my room.

I picked out an outfit but turned back into the bathroom to get my deodorant.

Walking back out, Damon sat on my bed with his back to me.

"It's on." He said, softly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said, confidently getting dressed. He had seen my body plenty of times, there was no need to be shy anymore.

"I have my humanity back, Y/N."

"Okay...and?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so-"

"Get out." I said through clenched teeth.

"Y/N-" he tried to plead with me.

"You do not get to come in here and beg for my forgiveness! You do not get to come in here and act like I will just come running back to you because you're my 'first love' or the 'love of my life'. Because yes, you are those things, Damon. You are. But I cannot forgive you for this and I won't. I didn't deserve that, I've been nothing but good to you! I've been nothing but good to you..." My voice trailed off, threatening to give out.

"You shouldn't be here apologizing to me, Damon." I whispered, "You need to make things right with your brother. He's more important. You guys need each other-"

"I need you."

"No you don't." I scoffed, "You proved that when you cheated on me. You're dirty. You're so- so- ugh! I hate you, Damon! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Y/N, you don't mean that-"

"I know I don't...I know that. But it doesn't mean that I can't say it. Because I'm at that point, the point where I can't anymore. I can't do this-" I motioned between us.

"And I can't do this." I motioned around the room.

"And I can't do this." I pointed to my heart.

"Please, just go." I whispered.

A rush of air told me he left.

I collapsed onto my bed, devastated.

I had just lost the love of my life.

Sooo, sometimes I read these types of stories and they end up with the couple getting back together. So the next chapter will include them getting back together but if that's not how you wanted this to end then you can stop here.

Besos! <3 from ya girl Summer :)