Marcel

Your first date

"I'm nervous, I'm really really nervous."

I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants.

"Y/N, it's fine. He'll be happy to see whether it's in a trash bag or a $5,000 dress." Camille reassured me with a small smile.

"You think?"

She nodded and pulled my dress from the closet.

I blushed, "It's even prettier than I thought."

"I mean online shopping can be deceiving."

I picked up the dress and put it on, admiring myself in the mirror.

"You look great, Y/N." She hugged me from behind and rested our cheeks against each other's as we looked at the dress.

"Makeup and hair?"

"Of course."

"I'll get out of your hair, Y/N, he's coming soon, right?"

"Yeah." I wrung my hands together, worriedly.

"Hey, don't be nervous. It's going to be great!"

I nodded and smiled, hugging her before she left.

The knock at the door startled me and I began to chew on my bottom lip.

"Hey, Marcel." I opened the door and blushed when he kissed the top of my hand.

"Are you ready?"

"Of course, I just need my jacket." I turned to the coat rack behind the door.

I struggled to put it around my shoulders and blushed as Marcel's hand brushed against my bare skin while helping me rest the jacket against my body.

He smiled and extended his hand for me to take.

"I like your sandals." He complimented, "Really the entire outfit is gorgeous...you're gorgeous."

I bit my lip and looked down, mumbling a thank you.

"We'll be there soon, you can put on whatever you want." He nodded towards the radio and I twisted the dial, looking for a station.

I chose one that was playin 2000s r&b.

I hummed to Suga Suga by Baby Bash and closed my eyes, leaning against the window.

I felt a pair of eyes on me and sat up once I realized we had stopped and Marcel was staring at me with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"What?"

"You're cute when you're like that."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, in your own world, I guess. Maybe that's why I fell for you in the first place. You're different than all these other girls."

I tried to hold back and smile and ended up looking down and fiddling with my thumbs, "Are you ready?" He placed his hand on my hands to stop me from playing them and my face got red like a tomato as I looked at him and nodded.

He came around the car and opened the door for me, "Thank you."

He smiled and placed his hand on the small of my back as we walked up to the doors of the restaurant and I leaned into him.

"Gerard."

The person at the small podium, punched something into their small screen and told us to follow him.

We sat down and I took off my jacket, resting it next to me in the booth, "This is really fancy, Marcel. I hope it wasn't too expensive."

"No worries, I've got you." He looked up from the menu and winked.

I covered my face with the menu and giggled like a little girl.

"Hi guys, I'm Bethany, how are you today?"

I placed down the menu and looked at her, ready to order.

"I'll have the chicken cesar salad with lemon water." I said, shyly.

"Are you sure? You can get something else or more, Y/N."

I nodded rapidly, "It's okay."

"Yeah, honey, you don't need anymore." The waitress used her pen to signal up and down my body.

I felt tears prick my eyes and I nodded, "You're right."

"Leave." I heard Marcel say angrily and saw him compelling the poor girl.

"We're leaving, Y/N."

I grabbed my jacket and stood up, following Marcel.

"I'm so sorry," he cupped my face in his hands and I avoided his eyes, "You're beautiful, you are, okay? Don't let anyone tell you that you're not because you're perfect to me."

I looked at him with tear filled eyes, suddenly I threw my arms around his neck and he stumbled backwards a bit but immediately wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you, Marcel. That means a lot to me."

"I'm sorry this night didn't go as planned." He mumbled into my hair.

"We can just go back to my place, I'll cook and it'll be fine. And maybe if you wanted to watch a movie?"

"I'd love to." He grabbed my hand and kissed the back as he led me back to the car.

We had a great time and spent the night together, cuddling and falling asleep to the sound of the tv playing.