Enzo

He yells at you for the first time

"Hey." I plopped down on the couch next to Enzo, sighing.

He grunted and looked down at his watch, "I have to go."

"I just got here!" I exclaimed and stood up, "Is it Bonnie?"

"Yes."

"Are you shitting me?" I muttered.

"No, I am not 'shitting' you, Y/N. I actually have important matters to attend to."

"So, you think that me going out and working my ass off for money is not important?"

"I told you that I can get you anything you wanted and you still decided to live this peasant life." He motioned around my house.

"Ouch."

I wrapped my arms around myself.

"Y/N-"

"It's okay." I raised my hand, "I bet Bonnie would appreciate all your compelling and money, huh?"

"Would you let that go?!" He thundered and made me flinch, "It was nothing but a mere kiss!"

"And I forgave you! And you're still going out and dropping everything for her! You don't even acknowledge me when she's around!" I screamed back.

"Of course, I acknowledge you, Y/N! You are my girlfriend, I will always acknowledge you!"

"Yeah, your girlfriend. Nothing else, huh? What's Bonnie, then? The love of your life? Your soulmate, true love? Side piece, maybe?"

"Y/N, stop."

"No, I'm not going to stop because you're supposed to make me feel wanted and loved! You don't make me feel that way anymore!"

"Y/N, I don't know what you want me to do! I don't know what you want from! It's so easy with Bonnie...she actually tells me what she wants and you- you're a mystery. A puzzle that I lost the pieces to and don't want to bother looking for."

My mouth parted slightly in shock, "If you really feel that way, leave and don't come back."

"Wait," He tried to reach out to me and I backed up, tripping over the side of the couch only to be caught by him and his inhuman speed.

"Don't touch me." I jerked away from his hand and the pain in his eyes made me want to throw myself into his arms and apologize but it was him, all him. Enzo has never yelled at me before and it didn't even make me cry until now.

It didn't even register until after, after we yelled and fought, he basically admitted that he didn't want to be with me anymore but instead with my best friend.

"Get out."

"Y/N, would you stop being so dramatic?"

"Get the fuck out!"

"Love-"

"You want Bonnie? Have Bonnie. Me and you," I motioned between us and let two more tears fall, "we're done."

His eyebrows furrowed, "No, I don't want anyone else. I want you."

"Liar! You're a liar!" I pushed him, "Bonnie is 'so easy' and I'm a puzzle that you don't want to put together! Leave! Now!" I screamed, my heart hurting as I pushed him all the way to the door.

Of course he let me because I didn't have that type of strength which just proved to me that he wanted to leave.

"Oh, and you can come by when I'm living my peasant life, working and trying to provide for myself, to get your things."

"Y/N-"

I slammed the door and never saw him or Bonnie again after I moved far away.

I never really got over him and the fight that ended it all because I thought about what could have happened if I stayed.

But it's too late now.