Matt

You break a bone

"I'm fine! I can go to the gym by myself, Matt!"

Matt and I had got into another fight about me going out when the Original family was in Mystic Falls.

"Why does that even matter? They don't know me! And you have nothing to do with their problems!"

"Y/N! This isn't up for discussion! You're not going!"

"I am fucking going." I grabbed my duffel bag and started to walk towards the door.

"Really, Y/N?! I'm trying to look out for you!"

"And I don't need you to! I can handle myself! I'm fine!" I slammed the door and pulled out the driveway quickly.

I huffed and rolled my eyes as I slammed the door to my car door closed.

I just got finished working out and now I was on my way back home, I didn't live with Matt so I hadn't seen him since our fight.

I sling my duffel bag across my shoulder and unlocked the front door.

I trudged towards my stairs but I hadn't turned on the lights and my muscles were aching causing me to trip over the edge of a table and land on my arm.

"Fuck!" I yelped in pain.

I reached for my phone with my dominant and not hurt arm, calling Matt in tears.

"Matt! Matt, I need you!"

"What happened?! Where are you?!"

"I'm at my house and- an- Hello?" I threw the phone in annoyance and cried harder.

My phone had literally died in the middle of the call, so I wasn't even sure if he heard anything I said.

I held my arm and my eyes widened in fear when I felt a liquid seeping through my sleeve.

The door to my house busted open and light washed over my body and Matt's eyes enlarged when he saw the puddle of blood.

"Oh my god..." He rushed over and fumbled getting his phone out of his pocket, "Your bone is sticking out, Y/N!"

"Matt, it hurts!" I cried.

"It's okay, I got you." He held my head in his lap, "I have to call someone, babe."

"Call the ambulance!"

"Hello? Yes, I need an ambulance at 634 N Rainboro Avenue. Yes, thank you."

"Are they coming?"

"Yeah, just calm down, okay? They'll be here soon." Matt placed a light kiss on my forehead and smoothed the hair away from my face.

"Y/N?! Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

My best friend, Elena Gilbert, ran into my hospital room followed by the Salvatore brothers and Caroline.

I was still loopy off the drugs they gave me, "I'm fab. Like, fabulous." I said, my voice low and slurred.

Matt chuckled, "Yeah, she's still a little off from the drugs."

"That table sure did a number on you, huh?" Damon commented.

"Mmm." I hummed and shifted onto my side and closed my eyes.

"Okay, well, bye Y/N. Get better soon, okay? We need to go shopping."

I hummed again and fell asleep.

"I can't even do anything. How am I supposed to pull up my pants? And I can't even wear long sleeve shirts or any of my jackets!"

"You want some of my hoodies, babe?" Matt asked, rubbing my back as we sat on his couch.

"Is that even a question?" I asked, looking up at him, my eyes lingering on his lips.

He noticed and met me halfway for a soft kiss.

I flipped myself and started to kiss him but when I reached for his face, my arm began throbbing. I tried to ignore the pain but I winced as I pulled away from Matt.

"Your arm?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah." I sighed and leaned my head against his chest, "Total cock block."