Tyler

Klaus bites you to get back at Tyler

"I'm fine, Ty. You need to stop worrying about me, I am fully capable of delivering the mail to the post office."

"Yes, but with Klaus-"

"Klaus, Klaus, Klaus. He's not going to do anything, babe. He's probably off trying to stir up a master plan for someone else."

"Yeah, me." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes, "Tyler, baby, please. I have to go."

"Be safe." He said, kissing me fully on the lips.

"I love you." I nodded to him and he raised my hand, kissing the back of it, "I love you, Y/N."

I counted the numbers in my head of how many stamps I would need for each card. I was sending out Christmas cards for my family and friends. The pictures of Tyler and I on the cards were the cutest things I'd ever seen, I just had to share them.

As I planted the stamps on each envelope, I hummed to myself and finished up the cards.

Walking outside, the brisk air hit my face while the door closed behind me.

Wrapping my arms around myself and pleading for the wind to stop biting at my cheeks and nose made me preoccupied.

Too lost in thought to see Klaus come along and fall in step with me.

"Hello, love."

My head snapped up from my feet and I screwed my eyes shut before turning, slowly, to face him.

"Klaus, what the hell do you want? You've already done enough to Mystic Falls and all the people in it. Do us a favor and leave already. New Orleans needs their 'king', right? If you even still are their king."

Klaus chuckled, "I admire your...bravery to say what is on your mind but there is one person who I have not affected as greatly as I hoped to."

My blood ran cold as I realized he was talking about Tyler.

"Ah, so based on your heartbeat, you know who I mean."

"Klaus, I swear-"

"Don't worry, I won't lay a hand on him."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Then what's the big idea? What are you going to do?"

"This."

Klaus reaches for the side of my neck and wrapped his arm around my waist.

Tilting my head to the side and his backwards, he lurched forward and dig his teeth into my neck.

The yell came out without my consent, bursting out of my throat and making my throat raw.

My eyes watered as I crumpled to the ground. One hand on my neck, the other on the ground while my knees kept me upright.

"How...would....Rebekah...feel about...this?" I sneered through labored pants.

Klaus was silent before turning and flashing away.

Blood seeped through my fingers and stained the concrete and my clothing.

My head was starting to spin and my tears were blinding me with how fast they were filling and exiting from my eyes.